Turkey deserves to be part of the EU

>turkey deserves to be part of the EU

Turkey looking to jail Enes Kanter for insulting president
thescore.com/nba/news/1450600

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37024429
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be honest, the turkey president is a cunt. And he's fat.
Now come get me, haha!

he dont even live in turkey anymore, they can't send you to jail for commiting a crime outside your land, even if you consider that shit to be a crime

>they can't send you to jail for commiting a crime outside your land
they can when they are turks

t. turk

I thought Turkey being a 3rd world was a meme

issa reality

They are Islamic, they'll never be anything but 3rd world

Same goes for the rich Muslim countries like UAE or Qatar, they have Mediaeval civil laws so they are a 3rd world shithole

t. first worlder

Our civil rights are on pair of the first world

One of the first countries to abolish slavery, have legal divorce, gay marriage, gender identity, etc

If you guys are so first world, why don't you let go the Falklands though? They don't even want to be argentinian.

lmao they will always be 3rd world like says

and it's not a matter of money

We don't want the people there to be Argentine, we want the soil back. They can stay and live as they were British and speak English

We have the largest Welsh colony outside the Anglosphere and they still live by the Welsh culture and speak their language (there are almost more Welsh speakers here than in Wales). It would be the same for the people in the Falklands

>no beheading
>haram

You made me write a 70 words reply to answer your question and then you just quote me with a funny picture?

Yes. You mad?

Not mad, just disappointed. I thought you were worth my time

Please avoid quoting me in the future

Yep, you mad.

In germany you can go to jail for insulting a random nig and they are still in the eu

just kill every single south american jesus christ

Joke's on you, I'm canadian.

This. But also kill americans.

Of course they can, an actual First World Country has the military to keep them, meanwhile Argies can't even into submarines

how much of a shithole is turkey now?

>four-year prison sentence for tweets

~It's nobody's business but the tuuuuuuuuuuuurks~

Didn't they lock up his family as ransom

they can try.
turkey was paying mike flynn to cook up a plan to kidnap gulen.
it didn't happen b/c the trump administration is full of retards and flynn got canned.
where's flynn now: a guilty plea and probably singing like a bird.

The Russians regularly assassinate their own people through hit jobs abroad. Turks could do the same.

>Russians
Reminder that Putin is a manlet spergl-

It's funny, I've been with 2 different turkish girls and they were both smart, sweet and adorable, while I only met scummy, abrasive and arrogant turkish men.
What's the deal?

? the people of turkey are within the anxiety of africa , and there are people whom must be taken out of the military coding they were placed on during the obama presidency and prior , there are not legal codes active sacrificing people to sustain africans at levels of health their bodies are not meant to be on , africans are with genetics that can be high from adrenaline reception around them more so than other people and require a genetic amendation along with safety shutdown to their previous lives to help rebuild africa safely , and this is no cost information , thanks be to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

turkish women will do anything to get away from turkish men, even they can see how retarded they are

?, those females were probably for males in turkey whom prayed enough to understand that you are not searching for your female meant to be your spouse yet with the proper pray guidance , please also use astrology , the tropical system , the sidereal system is not calculated towards the 360 day calendar enough with the spring equinox and more to justify being given energy from the one source , the only true guide , The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

?! SPAINIARDS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL TO THE PEOPLE OF OTHERS NATIONS REGARDING ROMANCE , WHAT IS THE SPAINIARD OF TODAY , WHERE ESPANOL , ESIUN , IS TAKEN FROM THE GENETICS AND YANKED OUT , AN AFRICAN TRICK TO BE SACRIFICED , WHICH MUST END , SPAIN YOU MUST REMEMBER , THE SOUTH OF SPAIN HELPED TO SOLVE PROBLEMS BUT THE DESERT RETURNS THERE , AND SO DO OTHER GROUPS OF AFRICA , SO REMEMBER ESPANIU , BUT NEVER FORGET THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Turkey alleges that he's part of an Islamic cult that tried to topple the president in last year's attempted coup. The leader of that cult lives in Pennsylvania and is allegedly a CIA asset.

Kanter's family disowned him because of his involvement in the cult:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37024429

It's all very strange.

it's not strange: turkey lives under a mong dictatorship and turks will say anything to stay alive

Turks are mostly subhuman scum.

>What is international law

Turkish society is quite deeply polarised between religious conservatives, nationalists and secularists/lefties.

The Turkish girls you've dated aren't likely to be religious conservatives or nationalists. 90% of the time they're going to be secularist expatriates who embrace European values. They probably reflect 20-25% of the Turkish people at most.

The guys you've met reflect the 75-80% of Turkish people who don't embrace European values.

True, though one was still religious (albeit not deeply). Both dreaded to go back.
Both also told me a lot of turkish men looked down on turkish women and were looking for foreigners, but went berzerk when foreigners snagged one of "their" woman.
I think Turkey gets lots of hate here but I see everyday a lot of user that seem to fit the profile of a turkish man to a t

that is a very accurate analysis.

I JUST WANT ANZU AS MY GF IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FICKING ASK

dude, she is nothing special. why do you guys obsess over her?

RIP

Press F for respects

>meme
>Russian ambassador assassinated on tv

Where the fuck is Bannerlord at? Erdogan needs to stop wasting time being butthurt at tweets and light a fire and throw some cash at TaleWorlds already for the good of their economy.

degenerate detected

>EU criticizes Trump
>EU sucks off Erdogan
Based Turks! Let’s import 5 million of these people into Germany! Yes!

The EU cucks would probably arrest him and extradite him to Turkey. Wouldn’t want to upset their Muslim leaders in the major European cities

Yes they can.

But they can send plain clothes spec ops to murder you and make it look like an accident.

>turkey deserves to be part of the EU
literally only turkish people would say this desu

never listen to retarded liberals

>lets let turkey join the EU!
>millions of refugees? cool!
>endless 3rd world immigration? cool!

its like they want to ruin their safe prosperous continent

Turkish girls from the western part of Turkey are top class.
Gib turkish gf

Erdogan is a constantly butthurt wannabe dictator. He's pathetic, but he is also destroying Turkey. It's sad, because Turkish people that I have met are very friendly, generous, and pleasant human beings. I hope democracy, freedom, and secularism can be victorious there.

Turkey cannot join this EU because they refuse to recognise Cypriot Independence

t. Turk

mehraba

>expecting any western country to extradite someone to face prison time for political tweets
Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Are many Turkish girls lesbians? I heard they are very secretive about their relationship.

I personally don't know any lesbian turkish grils, or even many turkish girls lol. But when you said lesbian...they are kinda always with women around them, not many men.

It must be awful to be a turkish woman, knowing how big garbage turkish men are. Wouldn't be surprised if all of them were lesbians.

The US isn't going to extradite him for that

same with Chinese girls since they are ton of lesbians in their country.

Eastern lesbians are the best lesbians.

We should hang all men desu.

I hope he’s not going back becuase the knicks are somehow decent