Pure and glorious race

Iceland make great scandinavia again. Do not mix with rapefugees. I love you Iceland.

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandreview.com/news/2016/07/28/ex-prime-minister-says-george-soros-behind-panama-papers?language=en
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
icelandreview.com/news/2015/07/23/man-arrested-allegedly-passing-hiv
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/08/asylum-seeker-with-hiv-had-unprotected.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i agree

they look like Argentine women, its pure blood is evidenced, the last bastion of the white race.

in their lands do not enter the Jews

>fuck off! Jeeews!

Iceland has Irish blood, they're not fully Scandinavian, only some people look Scandi.

Can't get any purer than that.

There's 30 of them in niceland.

Being an albino doesn't make you less of a shitskin, idiot.

Anyway, I don't particularly mind muslims or jews. Frankly, what I really don't like being imported to my country is Americanisms, like banging on about freedom and liberty(but neglecting to provide said freedom and liberties to those too poor to pay for them), or the political attack ads that have been running on Youtube recently, or the importation of anti-abortionism and their pretend-concern for unborn lives(which ends as soon as they're born). Frankly, I'd rather have a muslim for a neighbor than an american.

i have child with blonde icelandic woman and he has blue eyes ajajajjaj

>iceland
>scandinavian
dumb spic

Icelanders also have Celtic genes from the slaves Vikings brought.

>Pure and glorious race

Icelandics are already mixed race

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, blaming things on George Soros: icelandreview.com/news/2016/07/28/ex-prime-minister-says-george-soros-behind-panama-papers?language=en

Not that I like Soros, he's a self-righteous liberal capitalist, but the American right-wing's obsession with him as the boogeyman behind everything is ridiculous.

Yeah they look nice n all that shiet buuuuuut
>HOW CAN ICELAND EVEN COMPETE AGAINST THE BEAUTY OF NORWAY!?!

Norway 1 - Iceland 0

>not realizing Americanism = Judaism since Hollywood was invented by kikes.
>harboring a positive attitude towards jews

Ever tried opening a history book?

>all muh problems are caused by da joos
One thing I do know is that the world is not controlled by anybody, it's just full of various assholes trying to have things their way and conflicting with each other. There's no single enemy that can be removed to make everything hunky-dory. The idea that all of society's ills are caused by one group may be soothing to your smooth brain, but it's fucking naive.

Whatever you say pal.

Sorry to rain on your parade bro

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

you disappoint me iceland

Have you fucks never heard of Occam's razor?

And you disappoint your parents. What of it?

>I'd rather have a muslim for a neighbor than an american.

Yeah, you say that now.
You clearly don't have enough arabs in your country to say such things

the opinion of a nigger does not matter either

Oy vey that definetely proves jews are innocent. Occam's razor, boys, get a load of this kike.

icelandreview.com/news/2015/07/23/man-arrested-allegedly-passing-hiv

half of the population has aids now

WTF I love AIDS now

>We didnt du nuffin why another exile goyim?

Random Oblivion character

also

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/08/asylum-seeker-with-hiv-had-unprotected.html

>Argentinia implies I'm black

Arg*ntine white cocksuckers strike again

White people are Gods.

Are you calling Argentinians albinos? Don't fucking fall for the Jewish fabricated meme of not being white enough.
It's about European national identity and a return to traditional western values.

Blaming all your problems on Semites is childish, sure there's a lot of them doing a lot of horrible stuff but a stoic does not blame his problems on others. You can both free yourself and others from the elite Jewish chains of materialism or never be apart of them to begin with.

One day I will import prime white egg cells from the purest and most magnificent of white women. I will fertilize them with my seed and plant them in healthy breeding Indian sows.

Soon, the supremacy of white women will bring forth a new era of powerful human beings.

P.S: my penis is fiercely tumescent as I write this.

>Guys lemme tell you how kikes are harmless
>While sitting in a homogenous first world paradise

Yeah, fuck off snownigger.

>Do not mix with rapefugees
The women of Iceland were kidnapped from Western Europe to become rapewives.

t.nigger. also it's mostly shitskin countries that ban abortion.

they never had to deal with jewish tricks at any time in their history

same reason why he thinks muslims are so great too

he should move to israel then he can be around plenty of muslims and jews

ayo dem joos are out to git me, help me jebus

We're two different people though, I don't really dislike Muslims in any special way but I very much want them to stay in their own countries. I'd much rather have an American neighbor (from European ancestry) than a Muslim unlike the other guy. Like by far.
I also name a small number of Semites, the Jewish elites as a problem but blaming them on your personal problems? Yeah no. Are they a major player in the destruction of traditional Europe and America moving forward nihilism and materialism? Yes but they're not holding you in chains.

abortition is murder

I don't see much wrong with aborting those who would suffer without meaning otherwise

gotta give them a chance, they can their own life later if everything is so shit.

>Frankly, I'd rather have a muslim for a neighbor than an american.
>Anyway, I don't particularly mind muslims or jews
So naive.
Lots of 100% Europeans in Argentina btw.

If I had the choice and my girlfriends fetus would be shown as having a major defect I'd still abort it and try again to have an healthier and more capable individual.
I'm not talking about it having something minor like one leg or something similar. I would not murder my child because of that or for it would have some mental issues because it can still do good for my nation and people.
But if it would have something like down syndrome, complete paralysis, etc ,etc it would likely just be a miserable eater all its life which is a waste of time and that's not a suffering that's worth it in my opinion. I would abort it then.
It's not beautiful but I don't like the idea of suffering without meaning.

Yes.

Yes, the guy is a moron.

I heard you got rid of downies. Good job by Icelandic women. It should be mandatory to abort them and if they are born they should be immediatley euthanized

>if they are born they should be immediately euthanized
I've been speaking for abortion of those defunct here but I have to disagree with you on that one. If parents want to and believe they can take care of the child without any help from the government or organizations they should be allowed to freely do so.

If the parents die or give up on the child, euthanasia should be allowed.

Iceland is not part of Scandinavia, so it can not make it great again.

You are jealous