I've come down with perpetually angry black person fatigue

I've come down with perpetually angry black person fatigue.

Their rage. Their self-righteousness. Their volume! I'm sick of it. All of it.

To my fellow Americans: Is there anywhere in the United States were there are few or no blacks around?

I can't take it anymore!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sick of it too..and I'm black.

only out in bumfuck North Dakota :(

It wouldn't be so bad if black weren't literally the most immoral race in the USA.

It's nothing personal user, but if you're black then do go where I'm going or you'll unintentionally attract more blacks to live where we're living!

I'm trying to get away from your people, not bask in their company!

I took this picture of my town's 4th of July parade. I saw maybe one or two, probably tourists.

It's very uncommon to see one.

*I meant don't go where I'm going.

I'll be honest, I've met decent blacks but they are rare.

I'm sick of "blacklivesmatter", I'm sick of blacks blaming me for all of their problems, and I'm sick of blacks not giving a fuck about anything but their own people aka black nationalism.

I don't blame you user. I was raised in a gated, mostly white community my entire life though. It sucks the majority of blacks ruin it for the rest of us...

New Hampshire

I must know where this is

Be the change

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk

I can't stand your pictured nigger, there's nothing redeeming about it.

I think you just need to get out of the shit hole cit you're in. Go to a place with a lot of colleges/tech industry. You'll find classier people.

I honestly haven't run into any of the stereotype . Then again I'm STEM.

I'm getting to the point where I can't even stand to look at or hear about black people. It's not just that they're ugly and their accents are irritating- they have to make it worse by being the most arrogant, entitled, demanding, and ignorant people imaginable. How is it even possible not to be prejudiced against them?

If by classier you mean more cucked and liberal, sure.

Stay away from colleges, they are full of race baiting millenial retards who believe there are 50 genders. Your best bet is to look for a place with as low a population density as possible.

Please user we need you now more than ever. Please contact the news. We need people to fight the BLM marxists and they wont listen to white people.

go North or anywhere near the Canadian border really young man, outside of the major cities of the NorthEast or the rustbelt there's hardly a dindu in sight

For some reason, seeing "cute" black children makes me want to puke. Can anyone relate/explain why this is?

Chapin, SC

i'm more sick of the media and their masters more than anything

they push blacks into glorifying thug lifestyle

they try to make it seem like black struggles are the white man's fault

they push whites into becoming known by society as racists if they so much as acknowledge that there are differences beyond just skin color

this is not just happening here. they are dividing all of western society and will soon conquer us.

that is why they want america's guns so bad. once they get our guns they have the go ahead to begin the conquering of europe. they know they can't begin now because america will notice it and fight even harder to keep our only means of protection.

quit allowing yourselves to be divided