Dear foreigners, What do you think about Galatasaray? Do you have any memory about my team?

Dear foreigners, What do you think about Galatasaray? Do you have any memory about my team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEF91CcISF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You ruined Sneijder beyond redemption, and also set the seees for the fall of Jardel

Anyway, Besiktas is my Turkish club, ever since Fenerbache fired Vitor Pereira for no reason

Don't hire this monkey.

some argies played there, I guess

yes I remember when they made the semi finals of the champions league a few years ago

I remember watching them and liking them many years ago. but I'm sorry, I have to bandwagon hutchinson's team now

You got any new Sapunarus and Timoftes, Gypsy?

thanks for exposing the frauds Mancini and Prandelli I guess
Sorry but I'm going to Besiktas

sorry, im a gaziantepspor kinda guy

Any other İstanbul Başakşehir F.K. lifelong fans here?

I remember their fans stabbed some guys.

I remember the Hagi years

I'm more of a ham man myself.

Against Leeds iirc
dat Leeds line up though

I went to the stadium to watch a game and it was a great atmosphere and no one stabbed me. Istanbul in general was very friendly, maybe the best city I've visited

our gk is some kind of hero there, which doesn´t speak too well of turkish league

Absolutely based

Wasn't you the guys who cucked Halal in some European Super Cup a couple of years ago?

Where did he speak bad?

I remember them defeating Arsenal in some european final, and if Eric Geerets managed Galatasaray and not Fenerbahce, then a guy who is a captain at my team played there fairly succesfully a decade or so ago.

He means if the Uruguay keeper is considered good in Turkey then the Turkish league must not be very good.

I remembered when barça signed arda turn and they kept making a big shit about it, filming him coming out of the airport, printing his jersey, and they kept talking about how he was a galatasaray ball boy at a agame against barça.

Then he didn’t play for a while and even though he’s still decent he could never compete with Sergio, rakitic, and the don

Test

Test

GALATASARAY
GET OUT THE WAY

checked

sorry i only rate besiktas

Well the best right winger that ever graced a football pitch plays for them, of course you rate them.

>we also like thinner

I like it, Mondragon stayed there for a long ass time.

le stabby stabby kebab team

i remember watching link related and thinking that roaches are very similar to south americans regarding general soccer insanity and monkey behaviour. Also you stab people.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEF91CcISF0

U lost against kebab-östersund and your club logo is fucking ugly.

Sup Forums is a besiktash board, Dogan

I remember watching the news about them winning Europe League against Arsenal because of based Taffarel and the Turkish fans chimpout before the game.

Yeah, I remember the 2000 Super Cup final.

Jardel, Taffarel and Hagi BTFOing Arselel.

that UEFA Cup final against Arsenal

Hagi got sent off and two other players got injured with no subs remaining

but Taffarel played a worldie and Arsenal finally did what Arsenal always do

oh, and also Roman Kosecki used to play for Galata and told Polish media the story how the team slumped once so they went through some weird Muslim ritual of drinking goat's blood which was supposed to bring them extra strength and luck

according to him, Galatasaray have the most insane fans, to the point that they'd drive to the other side of the country and make sure that the team has away support as loud as at home

Super Cup final was against Real Madrid.

Jardel didn't play against Arsenal because he signed the summer after the UEFA Cup win, I think

right and some fan got stabbed to death when they played semis against Leeds, I think