The third movie is always the wor-

The third movie is always the wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IPY28pKBUk
youtu.be/B3zU2IcVzbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=7IPY28pKBUk

actually all 3 wolverine solo movies are 7/10.
For different reasons yes, but they all are equally okay.

This is like the 12th X man movie you fuck

I find it so cool that retro posters are making a comeback. Even more awesome the trend was started by the internet tech savvy community.

Wolverine Trilogy is backwards

The wolverine never did it for me, but X-Men Organism: Wolverine is a solid 11/10 so-bad-its-great masterpiece.
Logans breddy gud.

>genetic clone of canadian man
>turns out to be some mexican girl

the unrated R version helps IMO.
It's bloodier but not as dour as Logan.

it looks fucking terrible

I can safely say that Logan is the worst and most pointless film I have ever witnessed. It is a pathetic "slasher" flick that panders to our lowest and most voyeuristic, rubberneck instincts. It attempts to seduce the weakest, sickest, and most gladiatorial part of human nature. The part that yearns to view blood and gore when we drive by a car crash.

What's worse is that Logan brutally wastes some of the most extraordinary talents in the entertainment industry. Patrick Stewart, one of the most brilliant Shakespearean actors of our time, and Hugh Jackman one of the finest film and Broadway talents ever, have been paid lavishly to compromise their talents egregiously. The real tragedy of this film is to witness these two brilliant, and gifted actors sell their souls to the Hollywood cesspool, or is it Deadpool? The same pool that once spawned some powerful, ethical, inspirational, and entertaining CGI Marvel heroes. That pool has stagnated, and it starting to get putrid.

One decapitation and impaling after another, it also drags children into the psychotic slashing mayhem. As if it's not bad enough that adults could conceivably behave in such a way, to create heroic images of demonic bloodthirsty innocents is unconscionable.

The only comfort arising from this tasteless and gratuitous dung heap of mizzled gore is that Charles and Logan are finally shanked beyond repair. No more Wolverine, or Professor Charles Xavier. Thank God! My fear is that Marvel is simply making way for another generation of young actors to be proselytized for the sake of even more gruesome, sick, twisted and bloodthirsty voyeurism.

If I could get a refund for my ticket, and the popcorn, I would. Calling Logan a lame and insulting piece of crap would be too generous.

9th.

10th if you count Deadpool.

But it's the 7th movie.

Also fuck you, I like to The Wolverine......the kanji, it means a wild. Animal!

this is honestly one of the coolest posters ive ever seen. im seriously considering getting a print out and framing it, but if im doing that id need more than 1 cool poster to put up.

she was literally born of a mexican woman

>third

>tfw you bought a bootleg dvd with THIS version of the movie
i was so fucking confused

>unfinished version

Truly the BEST version.

youtu.be/B3zU2IcVzbc
Would you rather Hugh be doing this? I bet you would.

Uh she's as tall as his waist

This always cracks me up. How does he go from this to Wolverine?

I rewatched The Wolverine movie and I liked it. I bet the Japanese people loved it too. Seemed like half the dialogue was in Japanese without subtitles or anything

>tfw looking through mums old folder of burned CDs
>this version of Wolverine is there

that version is kino

Watching that for the first time was the funniest shit ever.

Don't try so hard next time my dude and maybe you'll get more (you)s

The leaked version of the movie is not only hilarious as fuck, but it was actually a little insightful to some movie making.

I remember downloading it cause i saw there was a good copy i thought "wow that's crazy it's not even out yet!", then started watching it and was very confused before i realized what was happening. Shit was hilarious.

One of the insightful parts was near the end in the lab, one of the female scientists gets slapped or something and she falls on the floor, and in the leaked version you see the wires attached and i found it interesting they actually used wire work just for someone dropping to their knees. Usually you see them use that stuff for fights or something like a big jump/flying/leaping etc.

you forgot the st

I hate it when movies cast childr-

no one asked for you life story faggot

She was cute but I'd have to slap that beaner speak out of her mouth first before she could be my daughter

Aww, the spanish is kinda cute.

agreed

I care way too much about corporations that want to make money the-

>his claws reflect back the blast
fucking how?

Even the comics don't care about how Cyclops powers work so why should the movies, Wolverine can just walk through optic blasts like he's the juggernaut and thin adamantium claws have better coverage and reflective properties than Captain america's shield

>people interested in moviemaking are on a move forum

So you moved onto movies from Yugioh but still them like cards? No, you didn't develop much yet.

Imo, The Wolverine is on par with Logan until he fights the cgi robot samurai

The Wolverine is among the worst X-men movies. Boring trite and the ugly ass redhead girl took 2 points from the film every time she appeared.
Saying this as a huge weaboo, The Wolverine sucked ass. Only good part was the shinkansen fight scene.

the wolverine was better

The Good the Bad and the Ugly is kinda drawn out and the Civil War stuff feels like filler. It may have greater moments than Fistful, but Fistful is overall a much smoother experience. Rewatching GBaU is a slog.

8 hours to late but here is a poster faggot

>Marvel

The ultimate red flag for someone who doesn't know shit. If marvel had the X-Men rights this would have never been made.

Yeah, I liked Logan but aside from robo-Silver Samurai The Wolverine was better.

Also that's a sweet Drew Struzan-style poster.

>it was actually a little insightful to some movie making.
More than you'd think honestly.
Temp effects and pre-vis always makes me kek.