JAC:Leonard Fournette back at practice Wednesday
BUF:Kelvin Benjamin (knee) absent on Wednesday
PIT:Steelers lead NFL with 8 Pro Bowl selections

lol sooooooooooo much 18-1hurt

JIMMY

Catb owl

>you handle the west, I'll take care of the east

>wants $cam to face the league's strongest pass rush again
do i need to remind you how that ended last time?

>Fournette playing
Sorry Nannerbros you stood a chance if Ivory was starting

>you handle the west, I'll cheat in the east
lol 18-1

i've been summon for jury duty, what should i be expecting, i obviously don't want to go but my county is small, so i'm basically fucked.

Glassboi will break.

Just say you feel like you're betraying your race

Worker for me

>Brady a lock for league MVP and Superbowl MVP
>cucks have already reverted to le 18-1 meme

Pathetic

Protip: if the defendant is black he's probably guilty

One of my all time best memories

>wife refuses to take his last name

Sounds like Brady is the cuck to me

Don't you have to root for him this week?

>All that room in front of him to take off to about the 30 yard line at WORST and run out of bounds

Is this the "Favre throwing backbreaking picks in the playoffs" general?

I'm sitting here crying and seething from the damage you did in the last thread. I may need therapy from all the 18-1 and asterisk posting.

>yeah, he could have just pulled that thing down... and just ran for 5 or 6 yards there
>BUT WHY DO YOU EVEN PONDER PASSING??? I MEAN YOU CAN TAKE A KNEE AND TRY A 56 YARD FIELD GOAL!!! THIS IS NOT DETROIT, MAN, THIS IS THE SUPER BOWL!

It's probably some small claims bullshit, expect to be there for 6 hours and get a free lunch

>caring about retarded shit

She's a supermodel, her name is part of her fame. They're not gonna throw away hundreds of millions over a formality.

But keep shitposting, it's the only thing you'll ever be good at

Can someone shop the Catb Owl cat as a black nationalist ready to take on the NFL cracker owners

>Seahawks Collapsing
>Rams and 49ers looking good for many years to come in the near future

Yikes, what team will the US12's bandwagon now?

Raidubs

You have to be 18 to post here

if you get picked for a jury, just tell them you believe in jury nullification and they'll send you right on home.

I heard not wearing the appropriate clothing could get you a less chance of getting picked

i have to be there by 1:30

rams and $(ers, unfortunately

I was dismissed from two juries for saying that I always believe police officers over average citizens. Lawyers will discuss and tell you to leave. I got home at noon

Um, sweetie, Jimmy haven't lost once in his career
And it's not gonna start next week

There were two LBs in zone coverage on the 25 an 30, he could have scrambled to the 33 at most.

t. hyphenated soyboy who took his wifes name

i've only gone once.

>waited in a room for a while
>got moved into another room where you're given a number and have to wait. was in there for at least an hour
>got brought into the court room and told about the case
>asked to raise your hand for questions like if you know anyone who's involved in the case
>wait for a while while people are getting called up by their number to talk to judge and lawyers to see if they're a good candidate. if not then you can leave. (they had enough people before it got to me)
>once they have enough people on jury everyone else is dismissed. about 4-5 hours had passed when the jury filled up and we were sent home.

>1,008 yards passing in first three games as a starter
>most by a 49ers QB in team history

Free dinner then. But it won't be the trial of the century where you're there for more than a day. You'll go in with a big group of people, some will get weeded out immediately, and a smaller group will be polled to get to the best 12.

>Hoping on one leg
>Both feet not set
>Ball touches the ground when he reaches for the goal line

Not a catch or a touchdown, do Patriots ever stop cheating?

No joke, my wife's lady name is Slaughter, my last name is Lynch, my I went for the hyphen just because it sounds cool, my kid is named Jack, he's gonna one bad dude in a few years!

Wrong on all counts, please don't try again.

he's already a runner at this point

Pats fucked up. Brady's done and they let their future slip away for a 2nd rounder

I remember when all Vikingfags would call Favre shit, unclutch, and overrated as fuck. Then they got him and this happened lmao. And he's still the best QB they've ever had.

Fran Tarkenton

Isn't as good as Favre.

I don't remember that, I remember respecting Bret Favre and hated him because he was good.

>I went for the hyphen

You wouldn't like to be user Lynch-Slaughter? My kid is gonna be the next great FS, you'll see

probably a troll but for anyone reading this who still doesn't it...he has both feet down within the first second of the clip and has become a runner by hopping forward several times. not that it would have mattered but it wouldn't have even been a fumble because the ball didn't come loose until it was already on the ground, also that doesnt even matter because he crossed the plane with the ball as a runner so it's automatically a td before the ball hits the ground.

he was the definition of not clutch. never led his team to more than 14 points in a Super Bowl

I'd rather not have the feminist hyphen, thanks.

okay but He's still a Better *Vikings* QB than Favre was

ESPN owns this

they'll resign him in free agency

Someone paid attention to rules 101.

yeah I would agree. people say his 2009 is the best single season by a Vikes QB, but both Cunningham and Culpepper had better numbers in one year, and it's not like he had any longevity with the team.

meanwhile, in New York...

mooooods... do your fucking job you worthless pieces of shit.

Rip iron giant

Aaron Rodgers is back baby!

Good job winning MVP by default, Mr. 2/4 in last 3 games man.

yeah he's also gay lol

Won't take the pain away when the team moves to London

even single season though Tarkenton had an mvp year for the Vikings, but any mvp year by a qb before 1978 looks like dog shit to modern numbers

>ny
>jewish gm
figures

that's a good throw but an awful blown coverage by the ravens

Shit. I was at that game

That guy was was the dumbest poster on here. Was legit retarded.

Soup Sup Forums? I’m at work and I can’t get to ESPN. has Brady cheated yet today? Anyone know?

Tarkenton was also the closest thing to a modern NFL QB, since he was the first guy to really scramble in and out of the pocket. He's also one of only two QBs to throw for 4 passing touchdowns in their first NFL game, and Tarkenton did it way before any rules changes.
lucky fuck

last big playoff game I went to was vs. Carolina in 2003. that one sucked.

Looks like get brady is back user posting again...

The fudge packers won’t break .500 this season.

Checked

Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara become the first RB duo from the same team to make the Pro Bowl since 1975

>Brady's done

Pocket passing guru.

tbf the Bucs had Warrick Dunn and Mike Alstott make the Pro Bowl in 2000, but the latter was technically a fullback.

That's a bad throw, behind his receiver, though. If he throws it right, Gronk would get many more yards.

Dad used to work for a printing company that printed shit for the eagles. He got free tickets every year and playoff tickets if they made it so I was at at least one playoff game every year in the early 2000s. Only one he didn't take me to was the 04 nfccg go figure

Most QBs get sacked there

>In 2001 during USC's bye week, Troy Polamalu (whose role involved playing defensive back and linebacker for coach Carroll) was surfing with teammates when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his teammates rushed to help, Polamalu held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Carson Palmer (who played quarterback for the Trojans) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The teammates, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. Polamalu was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

Will this harm his slim chances of getting into the Hal of Fame?

Yes, I'm sure a fat keyboard ninja knows more about pro level passing than the 5x Super Bowl winning quarterback

You complete fucking idiot

that's his religion you stupid bigot