Red flag shows/movies for women

>GoT- most likely annoying cunt
>harry potter- childish and immature annoying cunt

Jessica Jones.

Coalburning: The Capeshit.

>browses Sup Forums - likely a man

New Girl - its ok 2 b a slut with no kids at 36 gurl yeahhh

>a girl can be pretty and play video games

It's either one or the other, sweetheart.

>gilmore girls
Checkmate soggy knees.

Yeah my older sister is pretty much like that

Jess is NOT a slut!

lmao my gf and I like both

Dr. Who
Sherlock
Supernatural
Adventure Time
Attack on Titan
Pic related

>being so insecure in your "hobby" that you seek validation online
>fishnets
>flipping off the camera
>chasing your fucking beer with soda
what the fuck, Europe?

Some grills I know always say I'm like Wilson or Winston or whatever. Is that bad?

The Big Bang Theory

Good thing. Winston's pretty cool.

>>harry potter- childish and immature annoying cunt- 12 posts and 2 image replies shown.
I try not to judge people too bad on the shitty books/shows/whatever that they enjoy, because I have a lot of guilty pleasures myself. But I dated this girl a few times who was basically normal, but told me she had reread the Harry Potter books over ten times apiece.

Which would be fine, we all have to pass the time some way. But she went on about how the books were like a piece of her soul, and the emotions she felt while reading them over the years came to "define" her, or something like that. She was very serious, and I just wanted to laugh out loud and mock the shit out of her. There's liking a fun, silly thing and then there's taking it too far.

She's cute.

An opportunity to post my picture online? Better put on some makeup, display this food around me, and equip my batman jacket for nerd cred.

Yeah not many girls own their dark hair and curls like that anymore. It's a shame.

>red vines
>mountain dew
>LITTLE CAESAR'S

She had explosive diarrhea that night.

>give me ALL the beginner-level anime of the season crap

>the bachelor
>she's a dumb skank

>eating poptarts while having nothing but sugary drinks to wash it down

I will never understand americans

Anything batman related, whether the cartoons or comics or movies. Big red flag, do not engage

>implying she didn't run to the kitchen and get a bunch of chips and poptarts so she could be all "TEEHEE! I'M NOT A FATTY BOIS! I'M A THIN PRETTY GIRL! BUT I'M STILL JUST ONE OF THE GUIZ WHO EATS JUNK FOOD AND PLAYS VIDEO GAMES XD"

I don't get this pent up anger. Do you really interact with attention seeking women on a daily basis so much that it makes you so upset? Else, why not find less frustrating things to think about?

Literally all it takes is not watching dumb shit on the internet to not have a personality of a bitter virgin.

I'd cuddle the shit out of her

Star Wars

Reminder that Jessica Jones lied about being raped and framed an innocent man (killgrave) that she regretted having a consensual relationship with

so stop being so beta and start banging her and teach her some shit so she knows what's up

that chick is hella hot

>understands Master and Commander - Definitely a man

You swear like you're not annoying or immature. You just described most people.

I enjoy having a place online I can rage at things and not get downvoted or silenced. To be with like-minded people who agree, that this chick we'll never meet is a dumbfuck. There's plenty of other things I do that are more positive, nobody spends all day being angry on purpose

This thread's for fun, faggots. It's only sometimes true.

>The Real Housewives of ______ - RUN

>there will never be a The Real Housewives of Early 2000s New Jersey

Oh shut your fat mouth. This is just pent up anger from guys who can't get any.

>tee hee, i'm just like you guise, only i put on a full face of makeup and wear a cute skirt while I sit around playing vidya and eating shit!

Girl gamers make me sick

If I ever met a woman who actually liked Master and Commander I would expect her to have telekinesis or something.

She has evolved into the next echelon.

Girls like to look cute just like you like to spend time alone bitching. Get over it.

Kys

Shut up retard. You wouldn't know.

The biggest woman haters are the ones who have had experience with them, seen how fucking awful "people" they actually are. The virgins aren't bitter or angry, they put pussy on a pedestal and treat women way to well at an attempt to get some. After they've had sex and realize it doesn't fix a fucking thing, that's when they start to realize they wouldn't let a dude treat them that way, and can call them on their shit.

Why? Are going to suddenly be into neo pets or makeup? Different genders like different things.

Anything a girl likes that's boyish is usually because of an older male relative. Who cares? It's a matter of appeal not being in any way special.

You think it's for fun, but it shapes your opinions and worldview at the end of the day. You're literally conditioning yourself to hate women pavlov style.

I'd rather be myself and based af even if it means not getting any than be a beta faggot who hopes joining her for harry potter marathons and playing COD with her will get him laid.

I wouldn't know girls like to look cute? It's a pretty common thing to know you fuckin brat. And you are spending time alone bitching.

But I don't take pictures of myself bitching and put it online for e-point upvotes.
They don't enjoy anything, whatever it is doesn't matter. It's how they can use and abuse it for attention.

kill yourself reddit

People in general are fucking awful dipshit. I've had plenty of girlfriends and am in a relationship now.

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. They're just people. If men were constantly sought after for sexual reasons they'd be just as shitty with that power and don't even fucking deny it.

So many men would be complete fucking bitches if they could get away with it like women can.

You get women by being confident not being a beta dumbass.

I don't do any of that kind of shit.

that looks like a tranny

You only attract or come in contact with shit tier women.

I know plenty who sail or sew or play piano. I don't care if you don't think those are real hobbies. The point is they enjoy things and put time into it. Stay bitter.

Woah you know women who sail? That's pretty fucking cool. I own a canoe, but the women i meet are too prissy to go outdoorsing. One was even afraid of seaweed.

Unfortunately many men do.

all those typos are triggering me

fuck off reddit

>You get women by being confident

That's a huge oversimplification. While confidence is an attractive trait to women no one gets a girlfriend solely through being confident and nothing else.

lol set insults to stun!

obviously just started playing vidya for a week. No way she can keep her cute body like that after eating all that shit

mufcabbage

I have never met a woman with good taste in anything, sometimes they like passable shit like LOST or GoT but those aren't high class shows

I have never heard of a woman praising The Sopranos unless of course their boyfriend got them into it

>3 hours ago near Minato-ku, Tokyo

fucking wapanese slut

>passable shit like LOST or GoT

my mom told me to watch it
her favourite series btw

Had a model ex fiancee she played a shitload of Vidya still does

I was in a relationship with a chick that was into Hannibal for a bit i think it's just because she found Will hot

Better to be a slut with no kids than a slut with 2 kids

People seem to forget this is what 4chans about.

Do women actually watch anything for anything other than male eye candy?

Probably not. She didn't like The Dark Knight because she didn't think Christian Bale was hot enough, but her tastes might have changed probably not

I have to disagree with Gattaca, I seen that movie 3 times throughout highschool and all 3 times it was female teachers that picked it.

Have you lived with a woman other than your mother? Fucking retard

tfw audio production gf to watch whiplash with

Literally r3ddit behavior, shame you can't get upvotes here amirite?

>hating women
cmon guys, this is why channers have a bad rep

>big bang theory - wannabe nerd

have you moved out of home yet kid?

I dunno. If I saw that flyer I'd probably go ahead and set something up using a fake name, enjoy the relationship until it all goes down in flames.

shut the fuck up

As sad as it is, me too my man.
I've learn to be ok if the girl is into passable stuff.

why are you getting so mad? foreal do you not get laid? All you have to do is make a move on a girl

Every man who has dealt with women enough hates them, this is just a forum where you can be honest about it.

can you give me reasons why? I mean yeah. i've been burned by women in the past but you just need to be more buddhist about it all and realize everything is impermanent.

>channers
you need to go back.

look reddit is shit too man, I honestly don't know where to go anymore.

>met girl when i was 16 who LOVED GoT
>fucked her last year
>she now whores herself out for cash
Glad I hit it but fuck was she crazy.

>fishnets under pajamas

fucking a

outside

If you're not belligerent towards them they infiltrate your sites and ruin them with constant attention whoring, as seen with Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>belligerent
it's because they need men to be masculine and put their foot down.

This list is accurate tbqh.

Never fails to work. Most bitches fear authority. Most of these uppity bitches you see today is the fault of betas letting their bitches walk all over them for some poon

You know what the most ironic part is? Women crave sex more than men!!! But only with dominant men of course. Women ive been with are insatiable though and compared to them men are honestly not very sexual. Also sex feels so much better for women

then i hope you never, EVER say racist jokes and the like because if you do you're conditioning yourself to hate nignogs and that's a no-no.

fuck off with that "feelings first!" pseudo logic faggot

>why do you hate garbage people? I mean, they sometimes let you fuck their used vagina. that makes it worth all the bullshit hoops you had to jump through to get there
>and if you don't like it? just leave! she won't feel ashamed and accuse you of raping her at all
Chicks, especially ones you want a relationship with, are just traps you should avoid. If you're not wary, you're brainwashed.

Okay now I know you spend too much time on Sup Forums or something. I don't think women actually do the false rape accusation thing