This fight will never be in film or animation

>this fight will never be in film or animation

Huh? A big knight fighting a little knight? Watch Star Wars or Game of Thrones.

probably a good thing considering how the hobbit turned out

It could never be given justice

nigga has a lean that would put negan to shame

why would it need to be when we already have tolkino like this?

d-did their heads get stuck? is there glue involved? how is this possible? what am i seeing?

>Smaller Good guy in white

>Big bad guy in black

what did they mean by this?

That is one badass picture.

I have no idea how they would even try to make a Silmarillion series. The resources required would be enormous and there would be no plot in the same way human history from ancient greece to the Renaissance has no plot.

Don't get me wrong, it would be incredible to see it on screen, but part of me hopes they never even try it.

This lmao. That picture is retarded

I'm sure someone smarter and more imaginative than you could figure it out. For instance, right now I've already come up with a plan.

Maybe it could work like an animated documental

why does the orc not punch the shit out of the dwarves?

was getting caught part of your plan?

>punching on your new hat

Let's keep it that way.

>Weeeell! WHAT do we have HERE?
>I DO believe we have an elf that doesn't know SHIT
>Now I am a reasonable dark lord
>I provide a SERVICE
>But I'm gonna have to beat the holy hell outta one of you.

it can be done, but no one working in hollywood right now has the talent to be able to pull it off.

Lol right, its not like we currently have stories that just take place during the renaissance or ancient greece. No there have never been movies set in those time periods.

Yeah, the Tolkien estate is never gonna sell the rights to The Silmarillion after what happened with The Hobbit.

Also, I guess that way too much shit happens in the Simarillion that could be fleshed out. They'd need at least 4 or 5 movies to really do it justice.

the dwarf has a shard of an axe lodged in his forehead but it still doesn't make sense that smashing his face on something would cause it too get stuck like that

Reread his post. How many stories have you seen that span between those time periods?

(as in ONE (1) story that starts from ancient greece to and gets to the renaissance)

>Fromsoft will never make a game about middle-earth
They could even have the bonfire concept explained if you play an elf because they come back to life after they die already

Why would the silmarillion need to be told that way on film you fucking faggot?

I hate this meme. This is obviously bait, but just in case their are people stupid enough to believe there is no reason, what are magnets.

Good. They'd butcher it beyond belief.

I'm not saying it does but I was explaining another user's post.

It's written like a history with some more self-contained stories interspersed throughout. A film could work without being written like history but it might be a challenge famalam

Underrated

What's this from?

>Fingolfin named Morgoth craven.... Therefore Morgoth... issued forth clad in black armour; and he stood before the King like a tower, iron-crowned, and his vast shield, sable unblazoned, cast a shadow over him like a stormcloud. But Fingolfin gleamed beneath it as a star; for his mail was overlaid with silver, and his blue shield was set with crystals; and he drew his sword Ringil, that glittered like ice.

>Then Morgoth hurled aloft Grond, the Hammer of the Underworld, and swung it down like a bolt of thunder. But Fingolfin sprang aside, and Grond rent a mighty pit in the earth.... Many times Morgoth essayed to smite him, and each time Fingolfin leaped away...; and he wounded Morgoth with seven wounds, and seven times Morgoth gave a cry of anguish, whereat the hosts of Angband fell upon their faces in dismay, and the cries echoed in the Northlands.

>But at the last the King grew weary, and Morgoth bore down his shield upon him. Thrice he was crushed to his knees, and thrice arose again and bore up his broken shield and stricken helm. But the earth was all... pitted about him, and he stumbled and fell backward before the feet of Morgoth; and Morgoth set his left foot upon his neck.... Yet with his last and desperate stroke Fingolfin hewed the foot with Ringil, and the blood gushed forth black and smoking and filled the pits of Grond.

Where the fuck do you see a magnet in that scene? Even if that orc was given a backstory about having a metal plate inside his head magnets would have nothing to do with it.

>we will never see the truest Tolkino on screen

>post yfw christopher tolkien releases a book about Dagor Dagorath

Probably for the best

They could always make GoT style TV series

It will, senpai, but with way more dual-wielding, animu/vidya physics and quips. Probably will be turned into a dance-off.

Nigga, you just went full Brian Herbert.jpg