Does anyone have the video of this? MSNBC showed a bit of it a few hours ago

Does anyone have the video of this? MSNBC showed a bit of it a few hours ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-ZPf7P7-TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a pussy, Jesus fucking Christ

Saw that live on the local news. Dude was either on drugs or insane.

Protestants

Fucking kek

Low test

that honky has got the devil in him

>praying for the violence to end
I don't understand why Christians want to post pone any happenings.

>violence leads to happenings
>happenings leads to da signs of the times
>da signs of the times leads to armageddon
>armageddon leads to the second coming of jesus
Don't you Christards want to play beach volley ball with Jesus in heaven?

If anything, you would want Satan to take over the world so Jesus has a reason to come to earth ASAP. You should pray for the Tribulation to speed up the destruction of this "degenerate world."

>God allows something to happen
>Believer prays that god stops making it happen

>>Firemen allow building to burn down
>>Homeowner calls to that fire station to put it out

muh problem of evil

Christcuck race traitors will face the same doom as kikes.

1) Get rid of niggers
2) Violence ends

>Implying The Great Tribulation didn't begin in 1988, with judgment upon the Churches.
>Implying Judgment Day wasn't May 21, 2011.
>Implying you're not currently living in Babylon, as the entire world endures the same judgment as the Churches did.
>Implying the entire secular world isn't going to further delve into lawless apostasy, just as the Churches had.
>Implying judgement didn't begin with the house of God.
>Implying you're not living in the end times, which will likely conclude in 2033.
plen

I have to say I am starting to tri p balld, I am a bit nervous about the black market pokinh NB your I am ryr ko app

I bet he doesn't even know about repeating digits.

at least he's at a cop memorial, from what I can tell

Christfags, not even once.

A bit off topic but I'm scared of heaven being boring. Is it just worshiping Jesus for an eternity?

And I thought reddit atheists were autistic, goddamn

there it is, the stupidest fucking thing I've read all day.

get the fuck off Sup Forums

It's touching, really. I don't believe in a God but I can be perceptive to realize how others may find substance.

>Prayers answered.
>Everyone left is white.

Kek wills it.

what a degenerate.
praying in the streets like the pharisees

lol firemen aren’t omniscient

REMINDER THAT BAD THINGS HAPPENING IS GOOD BECAUSE IT MEANS US HUMANS HAVING TOTAL FREE WILL, it's up to you to make good things happen, not almighty God.

Only a demon would create a paradise.

>The Garden of Eden was a paradise.
>y(soul)w you realize God is a demon.

Enjoy your earthly kingdom and/or apostate Church doctrines.

Mustangs and BMW are now fedora-tier supreme gentlemen cars.

>it's a "fedoras of /leftypol/ somehow turn a thread about a praying weeping man into a bash christianity and traditionalism thread.

You people are whiny godless degenerate leeches who do nothing to our society but fucking let it decay and let the white race die.

Holy shitposts, you just blew them out

I would like to see this

Yeah, because he's being a blind and stupid fuck, religion on the side. The problem isn't the violence over all... the problem is the fucking niggers and he's ignoring it because he wants to virtue signal and get some social brownie points, like the superficial little shit he is.

>praying out loud
>In public

Fucking Christians nowadays don't even read their own book.

Matthew 6:5
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."

Don't get me wrong I like the big JC and everything, but wailing and screaming for Christ in an incoherent and uncontrolled fit isn't a good look on anyone, ya feel me homie?

It's the same as if they were screaming for Muhammed, Krishna, Buddha, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Satan, etc. To the outside world, if you can't contain that shit and you're screaming it all for the public to hear and see, don't be surprised when they (rightfully) label you a bit crazy.

Also THIS

You don't know if he is a based white man weeping at the memorial of the white officers and praying to God that we don't end up in a Civil War over this shit. Believe it or not some people unlike you fedoras, have a life, friends, and a job and they don't want to see it all vanish infront of their eyes because niggers are chimping out. All you fucking narcisitic nihilitic banana fucking blubbercunts just want to destroy society for no goddamn reason. Right, left, or neither, you fuckers belong in a camp. Hitler was justified in throwing you commie fucks into those camps.

I feel the same, I might not say it, but this is a feeling many people have inside right now, atheist or not.

I don't care, that could have been his brother that died. Yeah he is a blubbering mess but you can't help that shit if it is your blood man. I am not going to bitch at someone for that, there are much bigger issues than complaining about a praying man.

share video please degenerate

What a cuck.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

Go somewhere private, go for a walk with your dog in the woods, go fucking canoing or kayaking, anywhere but in front of the public.

>PLEASE SOMEONE NOTICE MEEEEEE

Pretty much all of my moments happened while writing for my high school/college newspapers opinions sections.

I wrote an article in response to how South Park's portrayal of Muhammad was censored in their 201st episode and point out the double standards towards the portrayal of literally any other religious figure.
>"Sorry user, but we won't publish this, I'm doing this for your own safety."

I wrote an article about the Ferguson riots and maintain a neutral tone. Had a paragraph saying how news outlets were continuously reporting on how racism is a major factor to boost their own ratings, and that racism was a very hard motive to prove.
>Two tweets on the college's twitter page said how "they were afraid to walk around on campus because of user's article" result in the Provost ordering the newspaper staff to literally destroy all copies of the edition my article was published in.
>To make matters even shittier, the Provost even took me aside and said he agreed with me. He just wanted to "Keep the peace" and "not stir up trouble." I was so fucking disappointed in my college.

I wrote an article about how ridiculous the Spider-Woman butt controversy was, mainly by discussing how well known and respected the artist was in the comic book community, how there was soft-core nudity drawn by the artist before and there was absolutely no outcry, and how sexualized male characters were by numerous artists which also received no outcry.
>"user, are you writing this because you hate me? I'm a comic book fan and I found this extremely offensive, you came off as very mean and angry. I can't, as an editor, let this be published."
>Go figure, he was a "comic-book nerd" in the sense that he only watched the movies and literally hadn't touched a comic in years.

I'm so glad I chose microbiology over journalism.

Posted in the wrong thread. Fuck me.

>praying to some make-belief, fake person

He could just do something that works, instead. That probably wouldn't make the nightly news, though.

so much this user

Still a quality post.

I saw it live. New it was a Christ Fag the moment he went on his knees.

*Knew

Catholics love niggers and vote democrat/pro-refugee much much more often than Protestants.

Yo dude don't forget it's all in your head and let it go
Have fun and be safe! Don't forget to love yourself and give yourself a kiss.

Speak for yourself you fucking cock. As you queers have dykes in your clergy, I take a Protestant not serious at all.

reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=M-ZPf7P7-TE

bump for vid