Wait....WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

wait....WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bPh_1NJrrjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the 8th, m8

Jones and Eddie are best buds.

Buzz Aldrin's Instagram really ties the room together.

>eddie bravo

why do people like this guy?
i skip his parts when he's on the joe rogan show because he's so boring

I don't think anyone actually likes him. He crashed the cast with Joe and Jones with no survivors and regularly says retarded shit every time he opens his mouth. Unless he's talking about BJJ.

>that vid in your pic
what the fuck? is CNN making parody vids now or something?

reza azlan goes to india to prove all cultures are beautiful. he eats human brains and gets threatened with death several times

we should start nuking their country and bring loads of them over here

1. he's not at annoying i-need-to-demonstrate-my-knowledge-any-opportunity-i-get shitbag like Callen
2. he's an absurd conspiracy theorist which can be entertaining. Joe doesn't believe his shit anyway.
3. he actually understands the gravity of stuff. when discussing cartel murders and how horrible they are - he mentions how that's a daily occurrence in the middle east (latest Fight Companion)

He's cool. He told joe rogans listeners to give trump a chance and shut the fuck up in one of the newer fight companions

eddie bravo is smarter than Joe in 2 fields:

the Moon landing and Chemtrails.

he was redpilled after joe rogan

PFFFFT WHAT? DID BUZZ ALRIN TELL YOU THAT

>is that Satan?

>THAT'S SATAN.

they were bros for life right then and there.

>average tv user thinks chemtrails are real

Infowars is trash.

he doesnt know the power of chemtrails

Tripfags are worse.

Eddie Bravo was the one who introduced Joe Rogan to weed. Joe was a real straight edge dude who shunned drugs and acted like an alpha jock all the time. Now Joe is much calmer. Imagine how much more insufferable Joe would be without marijuana.

I think Eddie Bravo is pretty funny too he's still deep down one of Joe's closest friends. He might even be Joe Rogans best friend.

>reza azlan goes to india to prove all cultures are beautiful. he eats human brains and gets threatened with death several times

Still better than Islam.

this shit seemed fake as hell and CNN isnt above faking shit for ratings. aslan seemed way too cool with eating fucking human brains and then he casually tweets about it.

Eddie needs his own show. It would be comedy gold.

Maybe Infowars can hire him as a roving reporter and send him to places like Sandy Hook where he ends up choking out the family members of victims who get upset as he keeps accusing them of being Crisis Actors.

Azlan is a taqiyya memer who wants to make Hinduism look bad.

He's been on before, a long time ago. Alex banned him because he kept swearing.
youtu.be/bPh_1NJrrjc

>stupid gibberish
Couldn't expect less from a nigger.

Edgy Brah is objectively the best part of JRE

Alex Jones is praising Kek? But he's a Christian?

Kek isn't really a religion thing, nor it's something scientific. It's something that wasn't written by anyone, anons just found different pieces and connected them.
Like Trump is 70 years, 7 days and something during his imagination. It's like the way things are, really.