The UK spends around £700m per year on importing bananas, which comes to roughly 5 billion bananas...

The UK spends around £700m per year on importing bananas, which comes to roughly 5 billion bananas. £100m would buy you about 714,000,000 bananas. The length of the average banana is ~18cm, its width is ~7cm, and its weight is ~120grams. Old Trafford is 105x68m. If you wanted to cover the entire pitch at Old Trafford with bananas, it would only take 566,093 bananas to do so. If you wanted to form a cube of pure banana and put it on the pitch at Old Trafford, you could build a cube of pure banana 100.9 metres high, weighing about 6 tonnes. Alternatively, you could place 9,439 bananas in each seat. Instead of filling a pitch with bananas, Manchester United spent that money on the far more racist option of putting Jack Colback in blackface.

good post

good pasta

good post

Great pasta from an unsung Chinese user. It's pasta like this which makes me still come back to this board.

I've never eaten a banana. Are they any good?

What an insult to the ginger pirlo

Yes, they're awesome. Tasty and sweet, fill you up much better than most of the fruits. It's also a great lazy person food since you don't need to wash or cut them. Not expensive either.

>Yes, they're awesome. Tasty and sweet, fill you up much better than most of the fruits.

Holy shit, I thought "putin is gay" was just a meme.

>He doesn't wash his bananas
Fuck. Russia really is a third world country.

What? it's elite diet food. Just enough carb, vitamins, fiber and potassium.

>Fill you up better than other fruits
>Fruits = homosex homo sapien
>Putinonivich is subconciously talking about his gay tendencies

In all cases, bananas are very good though. Top 3 fruits after pears, and melons.

The Cavendish variety of bannana, the one everyone eats, is threatened by some crazy mutant fungus and the fruit industry is panicking because everyone hates the taste of all the other banana varieties, which is why nobody grows anything but the Cavendish.

Bananas might be rare soon,

>melons
lmao

Tried Cavendish bananas from both LA and Sydney supermarkets and they're fucking shit. I pity you guys who don't have access to proper bananas (the ones that go bad in 2-3 days, not a week). Try some Lady Finger bananas - they're awesome

Legal pot has gone too far

8/10

Enjoyable thread

how do you fit a 100 meter cube on a 105x68 field

Modern art. Print that and put it in a frame. You could unironically sell it for $10000. Just don't forget the pretentious title.

It's already there. It's called "Sin título"

>100 gorillion gold dubloons for the black tom davies

>Niggerlands

>100 billion pound sterling for the twerking tielemans

I've got a few.
> Visions d'espace III
> Evocation
> Beyond the Blue
> Sous l'air