How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

twitter.com/buonasahra/status/751603708056788992

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can stop being a nigger

its common sense. "bluelivesmatter" is just another way of telling black people to shut the fuck up.

over 70% of cops are killed by whites. 2015 was the safest year for cops in over 120 yrs. but white people suck so much cop and jew dick, they believe whatever narrative they're told.

but you can turn a black life into a black death

wtf i hate blue now

#TeamBlack

she's right

just get another job

Not exactly wrong.
The risk of dying is part of being a cop

Sure you can. All it takes is one tiny piece of lead.

as opposed to no job?

>over 70% of cops are killed by whites.

Any stat that isn't per capita is fucking useless.

FPBP

REALLY

there's plenty of jobs out there

>police all quit
>no one to enforce the law
>crime goes way up
>niggers start breaking into your house regularly

Michael Jackson was able to do it. Ayyy

They do need to shut the fuck up for the most part because most are mentally challenged. Cops are killed more by black people than cops kill black people. You're the retard buying a narrative.

holy kek

Only if you kill yourself.
By the way niggers means black people, not just the ones you don't like.

FPBP

I love this place sometimes.

Obviously the tweet by "Sarah" is 100% true, and cops are just trying to exploit the recent (fake) shootings in Dallas, to accumulate sympathy and emotions for their over-status.

they are welcome to try

>Implying no-one should be a cop
Enjoy haiti-tier society

>can't stop being black

This is why we need ovens.

Enjoy having to clean blood out of the carpet and replace a window or two weekly/daily, assuming you're home to stop them.

What a fucking load of shit. Cops are there to protect the niggers from us.

Please fire all the cops you fucking retard.

i didn't say that

police don't prevent crimes, they only clean up after the fact

>>Implying no-one should be a cop

Enjoy A Switzerland-tier society

Bleach.

You can stop being a fucking nigger tho

> All cops quit.

Niggers start whining about no popo to save dey chillins an shit.

Y ain't dey no popo?

They prevent crimes via deterrence.

It's just a job. Like holy shit. Maybe the police should do better but I know most police stations in my area are understaffed

>You can't be black and a cop and think #BlueLivesMatter.
>Just quit, cops. Just quit and let the niggers riot.

Hmmm. Really makes you think.

incorrect
nigger is a state of mind
My brother and 2 of my cousins are white as a fucking ghost and niggery as any jamalacus or latravius

per
CAPITA
A
P
I
T
A

Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization; >

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

fuckin no megusta

>via deterrence

is that why so many nogs fight the police when encountered?

nice try

The more police quit in the cities the better. less tax dollars wasted on useless bullshit. Let the cities crumble and devour themselves as there's no cops willing to enforce order in them.

if bluelivesmatter starts trending, it will be very bad for Trump. This will only antagonize black voters and increase their turnout this November.

Racial tension will be very beneficial for the left.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
as always, fpbs

>Killing niggers reduces crime.
Less criminals = less crime.

I identify as a blue american, and if you deny it you are a bigot.

> Yfw you dont live in the degenerate shit cunt society that is the US

Average American is center right and they hate retards protesting and blocking highways. Crank this BLM shit to 11 if you want to fuck Hillary. I would imagine even the Mexicans are sick of this shit.

If black people were able to stop being black, would that make racism anymore acceptable?

Left logic.

So you are a jew faggot?

The average white person, sure.
If the black turnout is as high as 2008 and 2012, Trump doesn't have a chance.

I like this. Garbage corrupt police will be recruited to replace the decent cops and the past cycles we've seen in Newark and Detroit will spread and repeat. Then more crime will happen and more niggers use drugs, sell drugs, go to jail, never start careers, broken families, cycles repeat. Nothing changes, just gets worse until the next wave of chimpouts that place blame on everything but their own culture.

It makes me think

>these people think they could survive a fucking week in their ghettos without the help of the police

Average americans don't want to see the USA have a Mexico-style police system, where criminals are able to freely and wantonly murder in the streets and the worthless cops are just as terrorized and helpless to stop it as the rest of the citizens.

These guys would be upset.

14 thousand retards liked this.

They already forgot about papa smurf

Actually this is a great idea. All police should just quit. Individual neighborhoods can hire private security giving these men good jobs where they don't have to go into the war zones.

The cure for all of this is for some of these people to become police officers themselves. But they are not willing to do the job. So nothing CAN change. So we should just leave them to do whatever they want to each other.

The Gentleman from Oklahoma is correct!

Average white person is the majority of the country. White cunts elected Obama, Jamal just helped like he always has.

She had the the choice between being a black woman and a nigger.

It chose nigger - obviously.

>over 70% of cops are killed by whites
I've no doubt that's true buuuuuut it's highly misleading when considering blacks are a minority. Let's see the per capita breakdown.

>cant stop being black

yeah you can kill yourself

This guy gets it.

>Female
>Brown
I literally could not care less about her opinion.

Private security? More like:
>all police quit
>ghetto niggers shoot each other first because that's the closest source of weed and TVs
>as soon as they run out of Section 8 housing to loot, they start going for white homes
>get shot within seconds
>90% of the black population dies within a week

About to be majority hispanic in many states and they don't have white guilt and mostly hate nigger behavior.