Winter MarbleLympics 2018 Qualification: Event 2: Snow Marble Race

youtube.com/watch?v=9yUrKrDDQaM

>that third race
that's what you get for putting a 'slow zone' in the competition, god what a meme

The last guy in Group A finished ahead of everyone in Group B

Group C, plasma pulling off a sleezy finish

Don't sleep on the Minty Maniacs breh.

>that ending
WHAT BULLSHIT THIS SHIT IS RIGGED WORSE THAN THE REAL OLYMPICS HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ALLOWED IF ALL THE MARBLES DNF THEN IT SHOULDNT COUNT
t. SEETHING TEAM PRIMARY FAN

friendly reminder that they rigged the startups against the oceanics because they SCARED

>t. SEETHING TEAM PRIMARY FAN
And yet, they're still in first place after being handed the group win in curling.

shit, forgot pic related

>he doesnt rate Pinkies

How has Team Momo recovered from that injury last summer?

Awful, awful event.
Oceanics and Limers robbed.

Press F to pay respects to Group C

reddit's favourite team has used a body double to sell the narrative that Momomomo is able to compete, and now sits just outside a qualifying spot.

>Momo is Reddit's team

Honestly didnt know that

Momo and O'Rangers are definitely reddit's team

I thought after the whole injury and return thing that I could get behind Momo at least for qualifying but that curling performance was pathetic.

>O'Rangers are reddit's team

B-b-b-but....

So do the top 4 teams from each group advance? For some reason I thought it was 3.

>Team A DNF
>Team B DNF
>Team C DNF
>Team D DNF
>Team E DNF
>Team F DNF
>Team G DNF
>Team H DNF
>Team A wins

Explain this shit

i don't know what this is or why anyone cares but I'm already getting ready to shitpost

>tfw I've been a lifelong momo
I just want to enjoy my team in peace

Who /TeamPrimary/ here?

Watch Jelle's Marble Runs on youtube and you'll be in for a good time.

It draw video said top 4 teams. If the events ended today, the teams would be the Snowballs for hosting, last years top 3 (O'rangers, Savage Speeders, Mellow Yellows), the top 4 from Group A (Team Galactic, Rojo Rollers, Minty Maniacs, Crazy Cat's Eyes), top 4 from Group B (Pinkies, Midnight Wisps, Jungle Jumpers, Oceanics), and top 4 from Group C (Balls of Chaos, Team Primary, Team Plasma, Black Jacks)

Reddit does have their couple of favorite teams who predominate but honestly it's not that different from here.

>tfw /lifelong/ Quicksilvers

lifelong limers fan here

that race was bullshit

>tfw the Prims are finally making a real run at things
>tfw they'll choke it all away once the actual Marblelympics begins
It's a bad feel

I bleed for the Red, Yellow, and Blue

How did you choose who your favorite team was?

t. SEETHING BALLS OF CHAOS FAN

Rojo Rollers was a team i could just get behind, our rivals Savage speeders are in for a world of hurt

Our year la

>no one finishes
>all teams still get points anyway
such bullshit. did the commish feel pressured to do this because balls of chaos fans were going to chimp out again?

Probably. I thought it was more about not punishing the teams for poor track conditions, though. They should ban the Chaos fans, though.

They should have rescheduled the race when conditions were better. It's not fair for the teams or the fans that the organizers still went ahead with the race when they knew the weather was that bad.

They obviously only played momomo to get popularity; it is amazing that he recovered so quickly but he’s never winning gold

Thanks, I've now spent the last 4 hours watching marble races. It's a shame Red Number 3 still hasn't been picked up by a team he's a real star.

I think he was a bit too fired up, it'll be interesting to see how he gets on in the other events.

Red No. 3 is the people’s champion; amateur to pro story.

What's the better story, Momomomo's come back or Red No 3's amateur to pro?

They’re similar, both show how anything is possible.
I believe momomo’s story is the now whle Red No. 3’s story can come back up when or if he does ever get a team together to compete in the olympics

As a Limers supporter it is sad to see that the organizers do everything in their power to prevent the Limers from competing this year

Does based Black Knight participate in the winter marblympics? I became a fan of his during the same races.

*sand

fuck

Check out this flag.

And they will still choke it all away
I hate being a Team Primary fan

>the fucking gliding glaciers couldn't finish the snow race
>last place in the standings
embarrassing, the mongolia of the winter marblelympics

>golden orbs getting 4th

>the city of group c
group of death my ass the whole lot of them got exposed

F