Wtf

>talking to parents the other day
>"hey user did we tell you we found our old friend Ted on facebook. He's running Netflix now"
>laugh them off bc they're old
>my dad shows me pics of them hanging out back in the day
>apparently him and his future wife used to get drunk and party at my old house/crash their
>"when we had you user he was the first to see you told us all the time that kid is going to be special he has an aura about him"

So apparently my parents used to be bffs with the guy running Netflix. How fucking weird. Wiki him my parents worked with him at east Texas distributing in the 80s. How random is that.

Too bad you're a failure. Sage.

My dad works for Sup Forums. Faggot.

Sounds like you have a cushy office job lined up for yourself, OP.

Oh wow. How much does he get paid?

no1curr kys

I wish I just thought it was strange the guy who runs netflix used to get shitfaced at my house and held me as a kid.

Kek

True. Ted got that wrong. Apparently he used to tell my mom I was going to be a lawyer a lot. From what they tell me he saw a lot of potential in me for some reason. Wish I could meet him and tell him how wrong. Hewas.

Ask your parents to get him to hook you up with an internship/job if they're so tight.

I fucked Ted

Can you get him to put Jackie Brown back on there?

He's probably your real dad you little bastard

he's a geo- blocking faggot

Oh watch out guys!

We got a reddit over here!

so you got cucked when you were born by the fat that invented? netflix. good for you. go blow some random dude you fucking worthless fag. also never forget.

And he does a wonderful job cleaning up the board.

Going from normal dude bro guy to a ceo of a gian money making machine. He'd probably have his bodyguards kick my ass for fun. Plus how would that conversation go?? "Hey ceo of netflix I'm the grown up version of that little baby you said would become something big, remember you and your future wife used to get shitfaced and crash at my parents house"

Send him a facebook message "Hey Mr.Whatever, this is X and Y's kid. You used to hang out with my parents back in the day. I know I'm kinda going out on a limb here, but any chance you could hook me up with an internship/job?". The worst he could say is no.

>wanting to be a wageslave cuckold
The worst thing he can say is yes.

I guess. Apparently my dad messaged him and got nothing. Its better than nothing considering I plan to kill myself next week.

I think ill give this a shot. Appreciate it user.

Cool blog.

Not like the Netflix guy is some celebrity

Tell him to put the x-files on. All of them.

I bet he fucked your mom

Wiki him. He basically put netflix on the map and got the ball rolling on streaming services. Was also the guy who went to marvel and convinced them that making mini series on netflix was a good idea.

i used to drink water that passed through abraham lincolns anus. im practically famous and special now.

i just figured i'd share my blog with you.

Abraham Lincoln was a charlatan and a war criminal. Having any sort of connection to that monster is nothing to be proud of.

>How to spot someone from Alabama.

you're not fooling anyone

close, I live in central California

Lincoln was right. Niggers should've gone back to Africa.

Ted here. I actually fucked your mom and impregnated her. Your father is a cuck and you`re my son. That`s why I had high hopes for you. Too bad you grew up to be a fagboy.

user's mom's husband here. I knew you were fucking my wife, but I decided to step up like a real man and take care of my wife's son. You may have gotten to fuck her all you wanted, but at the end of the day she came home to me. Who's the cuck now buddy?

Can you livestream it?

Thanks for raising my shit son while I made millions.

user's mom here. He's actually the postman's. What can I say, Tyrone knows how to treat a woman.

XD

Postman here. I had HIV and you guys should get test ASAP. Also, I am a MtF now.

I can confirm, I was house

Don't listen to this house, car here, I saw all and this guy is talking shit.

Weird what a small world it is sometimes. When my uncle was a kid, he evidently used to hang out with Randy Savage.

Post the results so we can laugh at y- with you bro srly dont leave us like that

My Mum literally changed the World in the 70's and her organisation has helped hundreds of thousands of people.

Netflix is cool though.

Ur moums a gay fag lol

Naw, she died bro. Good joke though, keep em coming.

>"when we had you user he was the first to see you told us all the time that kid is going to be special he has an aura about him"
do you feel special?

she could save others but not herself

Special needs perhaps

Cancer's a bitch.

tell me about it

I bet ur mum sucked lots of dicks

what does that have to do with cancer?

>apparently him and his future wife used to get drunk and party at my old house/crash their

50/50 your dad runs netflix, user

that was already established dumb fuck

It's sad you have no IRL friends to tell because nobody here gives a fucking shit.

Nothing im just sayan cuckboi

lmao

NICE

FUCKING

BLOG

FUCKTARD

It's an 'OP founds out Ted from Netflix used to have threesomes with is parents' episode

You really shouldn't kill yourself user. I know what it's like to be a useless NEET, but your parents would be really sad.