/hoc/

Jackets and Leafs

It's a battle for best back-up with Korpisalo going up against McElhinney.

Should be """fun""".

I unironically am starting to like the laffs. What is wrong with me?

Won't be long til you convert to islam

Prepare for a lifetime of disappointment

not all of us are actually from toronto

I didn't say I was starting to like the Calgary Flames

>Mac bretty lights out looking
>Bjorkstrand winning wall battles with out help

Weird.

wooo

Leafs to bounce back, dw

Didn't know Cuckis Macaroni is with Toronto now

I mean no offense at all, but Cam and Seth Jones ought to switch positions.

>nylander already a -2
the bus is already revving up

>Cam
>playing defense
He's a useless manlet faggot and I knew extending him was a mistake from the get go.

Fake news, Toronto has WAY more muzzies than Alberta. It's no competition at all desu

Pure speculation, but I've got to wonder if they're do him like Wennberg and just keep him in all the fucking time, production be damned.

That shit did nothing for Wennberg for a looong time and it doesn't look like it would help Cam either.

Can we go back for wanting Gardner's head on a spike? Seriously, the offense is not worth the glaring defensive lapses.

He's a liability - trade him

Korpis only getting started

We're nearing a salary cap crunch in 2019 when Bob, Werenski and Panarin will all be free agent, so they resign a 30 year old manlet who's not even all that important (inb4 last year, he had a fluke season and was mostly a PP babby).

>Bored bob, doing bored bob things

so the leafs the only team w a 3rd jersey now?

of course its fucking gardiner

Okay lets keep Gardiner a little longer
But atleast invest is some actual D to compensate for this poor mans Karlsson

That should be the Jackies 1st jersey desu

THE MAC ATTACK!

That's the thing tho. Being the cause for one or two goals against for every one goal he scores is not worth it. All it does is make people forget such a liability he is, even after all these years.

It should. Most fans love it and they're the best selling jerseys, but our team insists on using that generic shit as their #1.

lmao, not so fast laffshits

Atkinson can't buy a goal

last digit is columbo’s final goal tally

I gotta say, the BJ's full blown collapses don't fester without response like they used to.

They look genuily better this season - the metro is pretty exciting desu
Thats a fair point indeed, about had it with him

>ryan johnson

They're actually better than last year which relied on complete flukes.

Watching Marner dangle and fly like a madman only for the play to boil down to an unscreened slapshot from as far out as possible is such a buzzkill

I miss Auston

What are you talking about exactly

In past seasons, Columbus would internalize every little fucking thing, refuse to say on the record what everyone in the stands knew, (late, careless penalties, lean on Bob without remorse, leave heavy checking to 2 or 3 guys...)

This year if they phone in even just a period, they get some emotion going, Captain Fligs punches a fool or they get some really deep secondary scoring from literally-who dudes like Sedlak or Gagner...

It's fun as hell to be able to assume that too. And thank fuck, it's about time because these late few weeks were kinda obnoxious.

4-3 OT leafs win, you heard it here first

Leafs bring it to 3-2 with 5 minutes left and fail to score with the goalie pulled like they have for what feels like the last 2 years. Can't think of a team that's worse at tying the game with the EN than the Leafs have been.

Nothing pisses me off more than Jew Rimer pronouncing Nutivaara as Nunivaara every fucking time.

Kapenen genuily looks mentally handicapped

Pretty typical for a Finn.

A slim one it seems.

GG leaf flags

Pretty good game. Special Teams the difference. Korpisolo was huge. See you next time Columbos.

HAHA suck it leafs

wrong faggot