Who should play The Crow in the remake?

Who should play The Crow in the remake?

Haven't there already been like five crow remakes?

Michael B. Jordan

Russel Crow

Jason Momoa is already doing it

Sting if he wasn't 215 years old

Jayden Smith.

Idris Elba

Jared Leto

Brandon Lee's actual resurrected necromanced kung-fu revenge zombie body.

Hiddleston, I guess? I'd rather have Nic Cage though.

someone who is skinny yet buff

Kekd

Heath Ledger

Its not the 90s anymore. It wont work. An equivalent The Crow culture in 2017 would be a transgender suspenders wearing hipster complete with curled moustache, listening to vaporwave crap. Meanwhile the gang that kills him would be a bunch of white males wearing 'MAGA' hats

PROVE ME WRONG

Now you're just making me miss the 90's.

maybe

Amy Schumer

....not awful

The fact that this will never happen really makes me sad. He was literally perfect for the role. No wonder they went with Luke Evans for some time. Just some stupid lookalike.

>Granpa Lee thinks his male descendants are cursed
>Lets Bruce study martial arts in hopes of battling the curse
>Bruce dies at his peak
>Brandon dies at a freak on-set accident

WTF it is true...

A woman. It would work and it would be different. Prove me wrong.

Eddie Redmayne

Snoop Dogg

Only if it's a Hillary supporter who wears a hajib.

I want an goth qt to be the new Crow. One my asshole could bleed for.

oscar isaac.

John Cena

CGI brandon lee

Jared Leto of course

Not really. Those were just other crow stories.
You don't need to remake shit... Just do another supernatural revenge flick.

a black actor.

Kate Beckinsale's husband

ROO ROO

lilymo could have used new daddy's thick hip genes in hindsight

Len only mates with 20 year olds.

Maybe he can give Lily a baby.

lel

Bruce Lee's daughter is still alive

>finally comes to the WWE
>does 3 matches
>gets his neck broken and needs surgery
>later gets cleared to wrestle
>they wont let him come back

We should completely abandon new cinema and focus our efforts exclusively on remaking old movies. :^)

Was talking about male descendants; Bruce had an older brother who died as an infant before Bruce was born and his parents (or father only?) gave him a female name to protect him from the supposed curse. Its fucked up.

Boomers destroyed the economy, but our generation has truly killed art 2bh. I'm an ashamed 'le 90s' kid' that corporations focus on to make money off nostalgia

Joseph Gordon Levitt

What are some more movies like The Crow? Looking for something with that same angry 90's edginess and action. Another user recommended Natural Born Killers but that just made me feel like I was losing my mind.

Michael B. Elba

If they do an actual remake, I would hope they stay faithful to the comics. Otherwise, what's the point unless you make it just another shitty sequel.

>now YOU'RE the crow
>yessss

that ezra miller desu

It would probably work about as well as Highlander:The Raven

Is that Michael Sheen?

Are there any other lanky and really athletic actors out there? If we could de-age Keanu but let him maintain his understanding of his niche he has now that would be perfect. Nineties "CAHFEX ABBEH" Keanu would not be good. Also hafu like Brandon, probably not a coincidence as for them looking similar.

Both of them are like a quarter Chinese at most. I think Keanu even less so.

Yes and that woman should be Leslie Jones

Brandon Lee's father is Bruce Lee you dumpass. I don't know what Keanu is exactly but he's significantly part-Asian and they do look alike.

Bruce Lee was 3 quarters Chinese, not half like I thought so that does make Brandon a little more than a quarter. While only Keanu's father had Chinese in him and it was only HIS mother that was Chinese (don't know if full or not) so he's only a little bit.

>Bruce Lee was 3 quarters Chinese, not half like I thought so that does make Brandon a little more than a quarter
That's not how math works, retard.
>75% chinese, 25% german
>100% european
That makes Brandon Lee 37.5% Chinese, which is well over 1/3.

no, it's Len Wiseman, pleb director

Tom Hardy should be The Crow, goat choice

jesus, I just had a realization that if there would be another Crow movie they would cast a woman or a black guy

fucking hell

>There's only one right answer.
>The eyes
>The jaw
>The massive, pre-existing emo, tumblr sex appeal.
>He even has a '30 Seconds to Mars' to play his 'Hangman's Joke'.
>Suicide Squad and Joker was karma for his NOT doing The Crow.
>Fact

It would work if we were in the 90's and she wore a sexy black leather outfit with patially teared thigh high fishnet stockings, but in our brave new world I don't even want to imagine what she would look like.

*LEGO

That sounds like bullshit from that Dragon movie. I don't think anyone in Lee's family has ever claimed anything about a supposed family curse. And the typical narrative for Bruce starting martial arts education was supposedly to give him more discipline so he would stop getting into street fights.

>gave him a female name to protect him from the supposed curse
That was (still is?) a super common practice in China. People did it to trick bad spirits from killing desirable male children. It started as a folk cure for high infant mortality rates. Lots of other cultures around the world had similar practices because of high infant mortality rates. It doesn't have anything to do with a curse (and wasn't specific to Bruce Lee's family), just superstitious people being scared of the very common occurrence of babies dying