Asian Americans are crowdsourcing a letter to explain Black Lives Matter to their families

Fearing the potential parallels to how the Chinese American community rallied behind New York cop Peter Liang who shot and killed an innocent black man last year, writer and ethnographer Christina Xu decided to crowdsource an open letter to help explain to her older generations why Black Lives Matter matters.

docs.google.com/document/d/1jJwrgAk923hTSHVNkqPo610FMBNrecWz04NCK55VMJ4/edit#

thenextweb.com/insider/2016/07/08/online-asian-american-community-crowdsourcing-letter-explain-black-live-matters-families/#gref

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

red pill the asians

Blacks kill 30 times as many whites as whites kill blacks.

Fuck niggers, they are better off dead.

>google doc edit
Just delete it.

asian americans are whites without the shame and guilt

good luck convincing all those little asian market owners that black boiz who routinely rob them dindu nuffins wrong becuz whitey b raciss. Koreans were the ones who HELD THE LINE during Rodney King riots.

if only he didn't cuck himself on Trump

This. Based China is Based.

We have homegrown Asian sjws who can get really bad because they feel that they have no identity

Asian here.
How about you open source a letter to your babies daddy in prison before you try to nigsplan how I should think and act.

Truly the rudest people on earth.

Black Lives Matter leader Deray just got arrested in Louisiana.

this tbhfam

Master race tier asian here.

Its a race traitor asian grill doing this cuckery.

Go to bed Lin.

One thing Sup Forums needs to stop doing is idolizing Asians so fucking much.

it requires permission

its sad enough calling out your parents as racist bigots to appease blacklivesmatter

godamn it why must we be made to suffer as well?

asian second gen have white guilt somehow

if she wants out her parents as racist bigots mao style then let her

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Asian's females are turning on them too, they're going to get to feel all the misery we've been dealing with soon, must suck to be the one minority without protected status.

>Implying Asians won't Roof Korean BLM's asses in a race war
This time it will be the entirety of Asians on those roofs.

Chinatown in the Sky.

I hate a filipino ethnic studies major- yes it was cultural marxist brainwashing- and she said that whites AND asians need to sympathize with blacks!

He probably genuinely thought Trump was a Clinton plant. At least you know he isn't a lizard person.

she is the one promoting it

sorry heres the tweet

she is a self hating asian who bashed the pro-liang supporters

first gen is good

its the second gen we should worry about

Asian here. No one likes black in Asian communities. Can I side with the whites when the race war starts

Fuck off back there then

its changing now

Always thought BLM just hated anyone who wasn't black so i dont see them accepting asians
At least a large number of them probably dont want them.

Toronto leafag here, our Asians are terrible for this shit especially the tiny weak manlet ones. They think that joining the victim train is going to get them laid but it never works.

The chicks are always fat and want to rationalize gobbling bbc without their family's disowning them. Fuck Asians if they get into bed with nigs and other delegates, not even mexicans are that cucked

Crackerfag reporting, best pals growing up including awesome Asians. Hard workers, smart, respected their parents. We stand together fellow American bananagook

Fucks sake what the fuck.
NEVER FORGET WENJIANG LIU YOU STUPID SHIT

nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

FUCKING TRAITOROUS DOG YOU BRING SHAME TO YOUR ANCESTORS

asian here.
chances are youre first gen.

anyone after us are lib as fuck. its the education system. and the fact that theyre often sheltered so they barely see blacks

> New York
What did you expect

It's our job to redpill them so they don't lose out on why their fob parents came here for. We're their guardian even if they have been lied to to the contrary by the MSM

seems like they forgotten or dont care

whhat is a cracker fag?
where is that from

Every Asian I ever met, which is a shit ton, refers to blacks as monkeys. I don't really think they give a fuck about what blacks want honestly. They tolerate them because they assume they don't know any better. Like a child or animal. I'm not even just shit posting. I work with a Chinese language school and spend a lot of time with the community. Sorry blacks, Asians will stick with Asians.

the way they wrote the "anti-blackness" document and call out their parents for 'racism' reminds of the Mao's Red Guards going out around and executing their parents during the Cultural revolution

its like the asian american celebs they are the ones pushing thisblacklives matter

i would fuck her absolutely silly

Good fucking luck with that.
The fuck this dumbass is thinking
I know the fucking pain of this stupidity, have a couple of super nigger tier cousins who hate whites so they'll jump on this band wagon to rip on whites. Their parents wouldnt give a shit though since they're basically failures so everything that comes out of them is shit.

"White" dude that doesn't take race seriously and can laugh at himself

That image is horrendously ironic. Since niggers are the ones that always skip ahead in lines.

Older asians will literally never stop hating blacks, whites, and every other flavor of Asian on Earth.

Literally who gives a shit.

t. chink

Yep. See: Berkeley.

yeah that chick who posted in the university paper who she got back at white men by raping a white guy

>Sup Forums literally bashes any asian that isn't a fucking jap
>except when they think they'll help them in their lil imaginary "race war"

you're all a bunch of faggots 2bh

It's funny because literally most black people hate Asians, think they are soulless, and want nothing to do with them because their skin is light-colored.

Source: worked in a Korean deli in the ghetto. Hordes of nig nogs would walk up to my sister who worked the register and go KONNICHIWA MY FINE ASS LIL ASIAN SISTA

hahah beast dude :D