What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

republic

>shitalians

Why would Brazil be better off as an Empire?

depends on the emperor ruling 2bh
just ask Germany

What you mean?
My ancestor come to this land with the promise of never be hungry again.
Almost 200 years, and their decedents never suffer with anything. We may not have the purchase power that you guys have, but fuck that. Don't care about the profit of (((them))).

Also, i own more land that most of the "farmers" in Europe. The future of my children are already secured.

Putting dick in the jungle people

Kek, aren't people in parts of your country actually starving, though?

So what? I really don't care about the black folk.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be starving had they stayed in Europe either.

Allowing a brazilian-americANO to create this thread

Delusions, low education, ignorance, pretending to be something we aren't, chauvinism, xenophobia.
Brazil is everything wrong with humanity combined into one.

And the worst of all: Ufanism.

>Ufanism, from the Portuguese "ufanismo", is a form of jingoism, jactancy, an excessive pride, a sense of boasting or self-vangloriation of a country, an excessive exaltation of its qualities, most of times because of misinformed patriotism. Ufanists generally exceed their compliments to the point of creating a distant view of reality. In the case of Brazil (and mainly of North Korea), ufanism is the attitude of the general population, or of certain groups, highlighting in an exaggerated form the potential and achievements of the country, its beauty and natural wealth, and the hospitality or qualities of its people -- minimizing or ignoring the problems, the poverty and the technological backwardness. The common use in Portuguese comes from the book "Porque Me Ufano do Meu País" ("Why I Am Proud Of My Country"), by Count Afonso Celso. The adjective "ufano" comes from Spanish and means a group boasting arrogantly to himself extraordinary merits.

Yeah, well, I was asking about the whole country not about the minuscule upper class which I'm sure lives well all over Brazil and the rest of Latin America.
Do you think your countrymen will ever achieve self-awareness? Do you plan to stay in Brazil?

>Do you think your countrymen will ever achieve self-awareness?

>Do you plan to stay in Brazil?

I plan to kill myself since i can't have a passport anyway.

If they had stayed in Europe there wouldn't be any of my ancestors

That sounds like Russia

BRICs of a feather flock together

They did not make a genocide to the freed slaves like Argentina did

the God-Emperor of Brasil Dom Pedro II would lead us into a golden age of science, literature and European immigration, culminating in the formation o the Holy Galactic Empire of Brasil, Portugal e Algarves

brazil is russia of america

No, there isn't. Even if you "job" is asking people for money on the streets you still will get enough to be fat. You can be a homeless, but you can't starve,

bump.

Just a 2 times smaller Suicide rate and less HIV

You came in.

And industries and real white people and successful aircraft manufacturing company and successful medicine(Brazil recently cured cancer for those don't know.)

We only burned the American embassy after Getúlio's death.

What?

>Ukraine isn't Europe