Makes you think

Makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gKGuiKwF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Base Japan.

>Pokemon is white privilege

Can't wait for the first Pokemon Go related death or arrest.

That's how I feel as a white man in Atlanta.

we wuz kangaskangz

>get niggers killed
>get autismos killed
>get fat fucks less fat

Thanks Japan.

Go to bed, Michael.

I'm not going to Kotaku
How the absolute fuck
How the ACTUAL ABSOLUTE FUCK
DO THEY EXPLAIN THEMSELVES WITH THIS ONE

What the fuck is this even implying? That black people cant go out for a walk??

"Black lives matter, or no lives matter" = any black person is at risk of being shot if they do anything ever

>Jamal LaMarcus found dead at bottom of local kiddie pool trying to catch a Magikarp
>Tyrone Jackson shot by A FUCKING WHITE MALE FBI AGENT while trying to travel to Area 51 to catch Mew

>See black man in suit with cell phone playing Pokemon
>Immediately walk over to him and start bludgeoning him to death
It's just my whiteness anons. I can't help myself. If the black person in a suit is a woman I'll have to rape her too, because I'm male. A white male. If I see a black woman casually walking down the street I literally cannot stop myself from raping her to death.

Then I'll go to her house and conquer it for my own, then institute my own form of government. Maybe I'll accidentally kill her children and grandmother with some white people disease only I have and that they've never seen before. Because fuck man I just cannot contain the white within me.

>be white
>get stabbed in the ghetto while looking for Nigletts and Thugtrios

I'm not going to Kotaku, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd assume the article is something like
>in order to play, black man would be walking around street waving small handheld object around
>cops would see said black man waving around small black object, assume it's a gun and execute the black man (or so Kotaku writers would think)
>therefore Pokemon Go is dangerous for black men
given recent events.

Alternatively:
>black men tend to live in less affluent neighborhoods
>living in a shitty neighborhood + waving around a smartphone = please mug me

kek underrated

So the direct implication here is that "if they reach for their phone to play, they may get shot!", right?

That seems like a lot of mental gymnastics to ignore the fact that they would have to ALREADY be ENGAGED with the police, and THEN reach for their phone.... To play Pokemon Go, when they're potentially being questioned, interrogated, or arrested?

Who the fuck would do that, and don't you think anyone doing something like that, in that particular scenario, would probably get shot, regardless of skin color?

Needless to say, fuck Kotaku and their writers...

your second explanation makes too much sense for kotaku

already happened

>take a stroll through Atlanta
>fucking primeapes everywhere

pastebin.com/gKGuiKwF

I recognize that Gawker media layout without expanding the thumbnail.

>Let’s just go ahead and add Pokémon Go to the extremely long list of things white people can do without fear of being killed

Unless said white men enter a fucking gang area and gets their asses shot for wearing the wrong colors or some shit like that.

>tfw I'll never get to catch that Hitmonlee I saw in East St. Louis

Didn't this fucking happen or some shit recently
Or was that a satire article

Damn I want to play Pokemon Go, but I don't want to be tracked by a phone.

>but I don't want to be tracked by a phone.
If you already own a phone capable of running it, you're being tracked.

>but that would be their own fault for being white and trying to oppress poc
is probably what the msm would say before brushing the story underneath the rug

>not submitting to your benevolent overlords so you can play some shitty little phone app that lets you capture invisible pokeymans
Nigger, it's literally [the current year]. I just caught me a fuckin' Pidgey after opening my Pokemon Go upon seeing this thread. All from just sitting my fat ass in my desk chair.

ignore all tweet posters.
report all tweet posters.
if we wanted tweet updates, we would go on twitter, not Sup Forums, faggot.

Your location is known just from triangulation from cell tower signals.

I want to move to atlanta because the area pays programmers well and I want to move south. are the niggers really that bad there? I am nervous but it seems way better than upstate new york and the atlanta suburbs look so nice.

You're talking about the kid who walked into the "bad neighborhood", no? That was fake.

>There is a statistically disproportionate chance that I will commit a crime compared to whites or Asians and that's white people's fault for not trusting me

tip top lel m8

>IF YOU SEE THIS IMAGE WHILE SCROLLING THE FIRST PAGE

You have been visited by the POKEMAN OF NIGGER SUICIDE

America will be made great again but ONLY if you post SENPAI WHITE PRIVILEGE in this thread

SENPAI WHITE PRIVILEGE

user, no. Atlanta is not a good place for whites. Blacks in Atlanta are super-racist, including the ones that run the gov't. I guess maybe it would be okay if you were just in the outlying suburbs, but stay far away from the city.

was pran all along
make pokemon go
distribute to niggers
niggers get shot

Some girl already found a dead body in a creek under a bridge.

Did she catch a Gastly?

>There's statistically a better chance of me making up random, fake statics to statistically support my click-bait article.

Not that Kotaku wasn't already shit, but in a world where Gawker Media is in bankruptcy, these types of articles are only going to become more prominent.

Hands up don't shoot

that really sucks to hear. I really wanted to live in the suburbs but work in the city. Season tickets to hawks games are so cheap. Houses are massive and beautiful and extremely affordable. Weather is way nicer than new york. I live in the albany suburbs which is 53% white, 27% black, 20 % other shit. Blacks are annoying but extremely concentrated here though so they can often be avoided. Do you feel unsafe there?

But they never said he died playing PG

No but she found him while playing. Apparently there was some pokemon hanging out a few feet away from him. One can only hope it was a Gastly or haunter.

It'll be weird seeing a bunch of zombies glued to their phones walking around.

Wait a second...