Can anyone explain to a dum dum like me how to use this kino machine with kodi...

Can anyone explain to a dum dum like me how to use this kino machine with kodi? Whats the best build to use so i can watch all my favorite kinos at tv shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uVX7twEWl4
seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-setup-fusion-add-on-installer-kodi-xbmc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*slaps your ass*
heheheh, nothing personal kid.

Google, there's a million different places on the internet going into detail on how to do it so you don't have to make pointless posts on Sup Forums about it.

I know how to install it but what are some good apps or like skins or whatever that have all the best kinos? I just have the ugly default interface and no kinos showing.

how are you even trying to play your movies?
are they located on your local network or are you trying to use one of those streaming addons to pirate stream?

I installed tvaddons and super repo but I still can't find psuedotv live.

an addon for streaming pirate and live tv. I can connect to my movies fine

Blz help

I don't know my girlfriend got one with everything already on it but the kino app is called exodus.

retard

jeez how many "teach me to kodi" threads are we gonna get? just download your media fags.

Wasn't it recently discovered that Exodus will turn your IP into a ddos botnet

Oh boy... I just downloaded it. Welp fuck me deleting it

theres like a million youtube videos on it already and its like a 10 minute process

how inept could you be OP

youtube.com/watch?v=1uVX7twEWl4

>movies tab has a bunch of flicks no one has ever heard of
Dropped

Why do all of these build packs have such cringe skins with psuedo edgy wallpapers from 2008

Second of all these addons have such terrible names
>bobs
>wookies
>uk turk
Just call it something normal

That was in the past and they got caught doing that. I only use it in the dorm so they can deal with it if that creeps up again.

get a windows based/dual boot tvbox/miniPC. There.

Here you go OP

seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-setup-fusion-add-on-installer-kodi-xbmc/

There's a search function on most addons.

agreed the names are fucking horrific, but it saves having a cable subscription so i can put up with it.