>Keep Calm and Carry On™
>stop into a pub, everyone's laughing and chatting because we're Not Scared™
>hear bombs go off down the street, followed by gunshots
>run out of pub making sure not to spill my pint
>get stopped by gang of Muslims because it's an alcohol-free sharia law zone
>they throw acid in my face
>run back into pub, scoop up my face with a spoon
>police arrests me for brandishing a spoon in public without a licence
>explain I was trying to stop my face from melting off because a gang of Asians™ threw acid in my face
>"oi bruv where's your racial profiling licence?"
>get charged with use of class A weaponry in the course of a hate crime
>go to court
>get sent to jail for 25 years
>my lawyer gets sent to jail with me for listening to right wing terrorist propaganda because he listened to my story
>at least Teresa May doesn't shitpost on twitter

We came quite close to a 48 hour edition there.

Such is the way when we are abandoned by our comrades.

>Not Scared™
Should be #NotScared. Still very good if you wrote it yourself.

Good post

Good point, thanks for the compliment.

(Spoilerish addendum to Blade Runner review)

The best parts of Blade Runner 2049 were heavily derivative of Her and Drive desu.

>Only 5 posters
Is that all there is?

No, there's only one. Everyone else is a bot.

Enjoy only 4 loosers.

FF have been cancer to listen to all day, Michael McGrath especially even though I quite liked him before.
"Government are shit, anything good in the budget is a result of us, propping up the government was us taking responsibility for the good of the country, SF only ever complain, Stormont, Westminister, Dublin"
They seem to really go after SF these days, which I find rather frustrating. I would prefer it if they spent time chasing FG but of course playing the SF/IRA card is probably an effective strategy for keeping older and middle-aged voters in line and hanging onto their votes.
Much prefer Pearse Doherty and I find he is much more inclined to stick to detail tonight on Prime Time in contrast with McGrath who seems more interested in political point scoring and using adjectives and buzzwords to describe the state of the country. FF probably under pressure now that their vote has shrunk somewhat since Leo arrived.
Donohoe of course is sticking to detail as well to be fair to him, but he is a member of the government so that is to be expected.

>FF have been cancer to listen to the entire history of this shambolic state
FTFY

Who has abandoned us?

>Michael McGrath especially even though I quite liked him before.
>I quite liked him before

>in contrast with McGrath who seems more interested in political point scoring and using adjectives and buzzwords to describe the state of the country
You do realise that FF have no choice but exercise restraint in their criticisms of the budget due to their confidence and supply arrangement with FG? Criticising it too much would actually backfire horribly on them.

He didn't abandon us, he just died of liver failure from all that binge drinking. He'll be back.

Well at least he didn't leave any ominous final post before disappearing this time.

YOU KEEP ME UNDER YOUR SPELL

>He'll be back
If he doesn't we are sure to climb up those rankings. Tempting isn't it?

>quite liked him before
Thought he was ok last budget, but maybe I was high on something.

I wonder do they only read out Twitter comments with a pronounceable persons name attached to them.

>Fianna Fáil

This.

This.

>bad headache
>severely bloodshot eyes
>tired
>go to bed
>next door neighbour is listening to some loud fucking bullshit on his TV as usual
>headache gets even worse
>get up, have a lemsip and browse Sup Forums
Should I take a sick day tomorrow? Perhaps I should tell the neighbour to shut the fuck up while I'm at it.

Oíche mhaith.

I doubt he shares very much in common with Sanders.
Think more political leaders should take to Leo's daily/weekly update video on social media. Cancerous social media aspect aside, the closer politicians are to the people and the more transparent the political process is the better for the country I feel.

>I doubt he shares very much in common with Sanders.
To be honest, he lacks Sanders' only good quality. Sanders actually seems to believe the things he says, however little I agree with them. If Martin told me the sky was blue, I'd have to check.

Go beat up your neighbour. He sounds like a cunt.

>>next door neighbour is listening to some loud fucking bullshit
I sympathise. I don't think I'd be so bothered if not for his taste in music being so fucking shit. And the fact that he basically plays music all the time as background noise. People like that should be shot.

Windy out.

>9 posters

'EY BRANDINE
WE GONNA BRUNEI

Comfy night in with the rain tapping on the roof.

I come from a land across the wave to claim this thread in the name of best bote

How can she be the best boat if she can't even protect her decency?

Your filename's different from yesterday, did you delete and redownload or are you posting from a different device?
Yes I notice these things.

Not on my PC right now so I had to redownload it

Computer's being a cunt and keeps cutting out of internet despite everything else working fine.

I should stop using this website. I saw some fucking disgusting guro shit and now I wish I wasn't so curious.

Why are micks so charming?

How new to the internet are you? Christ a little bit of guro his help you.

But it was furry guro.

>speaking english in your own general

So? Wait until you see real guro. Fucking pussy.

hand holding desu

Super lewd.

You like it?

Gonna be spending some time with friends this weekend, lads. It's a shame most of you can't say the same. Sad cunts

My friends>your friends

New Humble Bundle lads, looks fairly decent.
humblebundle.com/endless-rpg-lands-bundle
Borderlands and Endless Legend are both fairly good. Been thinking of checking out Wurm for a while as well.

Too bad you have no mates to play Borderlands with

Endless legend any good?

>Endless legend
I quite a big of fan of Amplitude games and enjoyed Endless Legend.
It is similar to Civ in many ways (hex map, build cities, settlers, tech etc.) but it tried to do a lot of innovative stuff which I thought was quite neat. Could be argued fairly strongly that Civ VI copied their idea of cities sprawling across multiple tiles.
I don't have hundreds of hours in in it though in contrast to Civ and Paradox games. Don't tend to hold the attention as long, but for €5 you can't really go wrong.
Was game of the year for RPS if I recall correctly.

>Too bad you have no mates
>toxin posting
What makes you think I don't have net friends with whom I play video games?

Back to oibir.

Bye bye wagie

>net friends

AHAHAHAHAHA

>doesn't have internet friends with whom he grew up with
Feel bad for you desu.

Probably because I made real friends and lifelong connections while you probably ERP with some tranny in the middle of bumfuck nowhere on the other side of the planet

Any of you ever met IRA members?

No but a black guy from the FBI asked me in Irish if I did.

no the tinkers sell better weed and I don't do heroin so i don't talk to them

>tinkers sell better weed
DOUBT.jpg

And even though you did all that you wound up here, quite the fucking achievement lad.

I'd play Borderlands with you but only with friendly fire deactivated

I don't treat Sup Forums the same way you do, i.e. some life sentence I have to keep dragging myself back to day after day because I have no other social interaction or anything else good in my life. I read these threads to laugh at faggots like you

>The Chad Lurker

>spent all of your school life getting bullied
>you now get bullied on Sup Forums

Loving every laugh

Being a cunt should be a bannable offense desu

Being a virgin should be a bannable offence

If I'm going to a thing with a "Fancy dress" dress code, do I have to go in fancy dress or will it just be some people in fancy dress and some in normal clothes?

Never implied or said anything of such, just seems to me you're projecting your insecurities on a chinese rice recipe forum to such an extent you download sad pathetic pictures like the one you just posted to amplify your insecurities to the point of trying to associate the image you posted with me.

Now I'm not the saddo who downloaded that picture and I'm not the one who posted it either so from what I can see so far is that if anyone is a faggot it's the person who saves and posts man children half naked.

Just saying faggot.

I'd say that you have to wear a suit or something similar, works for almost every occasion

Nice novella there, autismo. Shame you don't have any mates to have a conversation with at such a length

Even at Hallowe'en? What if everyone else is dressed as monsters and shit and I'm just in some suit? Guess I could just bring a sheet with two holes cut out for eyes just in case and say I'm a ghost.

Nice rebuttal, do your imaginary mates know you save images of half naked 30 year old men to post to "faggots" like me in the middle of the day on Sup Forums?

budget edition, sounds legit

Ohhh now I get it
I have the same problem desu I've been invited to a party too but I'm not sure whether I should dress up or not

Nothing imaginary about my mates, lad. I'll be seeing them fair soon. I'll probably check in on one of these threads once over the next week or two whereas you'll have posted here every single day. Really makes you think doesn't it?

Humble bundle is such a gimmick. People buy into all this gaming shite and waste hundreds on crap they had no intention of buying in the first place until they saw it as part of some shit deal.
Hope you all die desu.

>He brings up how many times he posts
You're reaching deeper into those insecurities aren't you lad.
>you'll have posted here every single day
Except I haven't and this is just you pulling things out of your arse which is possibly an avid activity you and your mates participate in but either way you're a closet faggot. Make sure to tell your "mates" that when you meet them next time for "who rides the dildo" on your nights out.

Retards arguing with retards.

yes

>thinks other people are projecting insecurities when you're the only one talking about men's arses, men being closet homosexuals and men fucking themselves with dildos

The irony is palpable.

No it's just me working off your little image of half naked 30 year old's you posted and then defiantly ignoring each and every bit of my posts until it watered down to you just being a faggot and literally saying "no u" as a response, in fact why are you still here?

Don't you have your mates you'll "be seeing them fair soon"

The only thing palpable is your deflection.

Palpable
Projecting
Insecure
No u
Faggot
Reeee
Lads
Simply epic.

You're the only one who's hung up on the image. Posted it because everyone pictured in the image is pathetic and were probably bullied at school, much like the majority of the regulars who inhabit these threads and you. But you've made it a point to go on about how the men in the image are dressed, closet homosexuality and men taking it up the arse, things only you brought to the table

REALLY makes you think

Yeah I met Gerry Adams

>closet homosexuality and men taking it up the arse, things only you brought to the table

Yes they are as should anyone bring them to the table when someone accuses others of being bullied at school then proceeds to post two men grown men half naked.

It's called being accused. A simple concept. If that REALLY makes you think then I REALLY feel sorry for you.

Doki Doki Literature Club is a hell of a ride.

>"Uuuu...!"
What did she mean by this?

Me in the middle.

"うぅぅぅ…!"

Thanks

Going outside for a bit.

oh look

were going to give govt loans to private companies to build these new houses and then buy the houses from them when they are built

hahahah who could have seen this coming

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

>only with friendly fire deactivated
That would hinder the realism and immersion though.

I'm sure that's what's bothering you

>ireland going to get HURRICAIN'D

Good. Wipe this country from the face of the earth.

Going to stop the hurricane myself if it threatens Limerick

West BTFO