Pyeongchang 2018

Will you be attending the 2018 Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea?

Non-stop round-trip tickets from most U.S. cities to Seoul are between about $900 and $1200, and tickets with stopovers can be had for as low as $425.

no

Definitely not.

No

The only things at the winter Olympics worth watching was the furpuck and now that's gone
So no

Yes I will be attending to see my sporting heros

Pyongyang?

Not after the Shills of NHL won't allow their players to go. It's fucking stupid, any relevant sport would allow their players to represent their countries on a stage like that

I'm glad there's not going to be a break in the NHL season for this nonsense.

It's fucking dumb on the nhls end to let them play. Any major sports league transcends the Olympics so it doesn't do shit for creating exposure to the sport.

>Non-stop round-trip tickets from most U.S. cities to Seoul are between about $900 and $1200, and tickets with stopovers can be had for as low as $425.

Americans are literally willing to pay this just to not have NBC announcers talk over the opening ceremony nonstop.

>accidentally buy ticket to Pyongyang instead
>never come back

>Not after the Shills of NHL won't allow their players to go.

Really? Well then fuck that, there's no reason to tune in at all, as the tv broadcast of the Olympics is garbage and the only thing worth watching (that's actually shown on tv...) is hockey.

yeah of course. being interest in winter sports in this country!

You are wrong because the best events are the Ski cross and Snowboard cross

That's complete bullshit

To me Korea seems like what Japan would be if they had zero culture or self respect

>Any major sports league transcends the Olympics so it doesn't do shit for creating exposure to the sport.
This objectively untrue. Ice Hockey, especially, is nearly completely absent from outside North America and Northern Europe. Just participating in the Olympics as usual would be million times more effective in promoting the sports in new emerging markets (China is seen as a likely candidate to spread Ice Hockey since lakes do freeze over in winter in northern China, and people there already ice stake around a lot) than these retarded NHL exhibition games they've been doing in China at massive losses that local broadcasters didn't even broadcast.

Found the weeb.

Not even a weeb. I actually know a pair of Koreans (in the US now) who joke that they wouldn't care if NK wiped out half the country in a war.

i don't think americans are allowed to go lol