Red pill me on Olympique Lyonnais

Red pill me on Olympique Lyonnais.

Best real french team which properly managed its money over time and only team of Ligue 1 which bought its stadium

Solid choice when you want to want to support a good team but are a hipster who refuses to choose the #1.

Pretty dominant until Ligue 1 became the P$Gwinslol league

You mean Olempic Lione? It was Manchester City before Manchester City was Manchester City.

1. Provincial team that normies loved to support in the 00s when it won every Ligue 1 year after year, but it never got full, warm popular support like Marseille or Saint-Étienne before

2. Now it's the Liverpool of France, they will never win again (I wanted to say the Arsenal of France but Lyon has a solid training center to develop new talent, it doesn't just buy people)

3. The new name of their new stadium, "le Groupama Stadium" (mix of an insurance company and English language), is both hilarious and a shame: it lacks class and history, just like the club

remember when they BTFO Real every single time they met in the CL?

Yeah, but they got fucked by smaller teams like AS Roma afterwards, and that was painful to see for any French football fan

>the best team of your country can't get past the round of 16 again, every single time
>France is a country of clowns

comfy team without terrorist fans/owners

OL 2004/2005.
The GOAT team. They had to win the CL. They lost against PSV in quarter for no reason.

Coupet
Reveillere-Cris-Caçapa-Abidal
Diarra-Essien
Juninho
Malouda-Govou-Wiltord

>no Edmilson
>GOAT team

>Edmilson
>GOAT

cheaters, but it was against Ajax so good job

t. regular at the Groupama Stadium

>no one rating sonny anderson
>no one rating those kits full of renault advertising

t. fan of Saint-Étienne

unironically BTFO by qatar funding

French bros, are OL a reddit team?

Wouldn't that be l'OM?

>For no reason
For fucking refball

I'm not sure about OL, but Lyon is definitively the reddit city. They can't ever shut up about how great the place is and how much they're "different" because of how insecure they are toward Paris

>cant stop thinking and talking about some other place
>insecure toward blacks
Sorry but that makes Lyon the Sup Forums city

Sonny was the boss desu.

'no'

OL is quite Reddit like Lyon itself, although the most Reddit city in France is probably Grenoble.

do OL fans rate Licha Lopez?

GOAT badge much like most of Leeg-un teams

disgusting cheating filth. get them out of here

Not a OL fan and I rate him desu

I find it quite bland...? Many are better IMO.

something about it reminds me of F1 stuff, can't pinpoint what exactly

>EA Guingamp
what the hell is that badge even

Tag Heuer?

i remember them as the dark horse in the CL for ~15 years, beating Real Madrid in the quarterfinals 10 years in a row and choking in the next round everytime.
It might have been not exactly this way but i like my version

>dark horse in the CL
More like "that team that goes out in the quarters".

>Guingamp
>population: 7,003

Here's your answer.

they were the dark horse everytime they beat Real and they were out 3-4 weeks later

T-they went to semis in 2009-10

>refball : the team

>YFW PENALTY FOR LYON