Is Ryan from the Office the worst character in that entire show?

Is Ryan from the Office the worst character in that entire show?

>seasons 1-3
Just an okay character.
>season 4
Ryan is suddenly the Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin. His little camera bits get more and more cringe, but it's an okay arc of the show especially when he gets arrested and leaves
>season 5 and beyond
Ryan is the most obnoxious, pointless character on the entire show. Such a useless character that adds nothing but cringe moments every time that little faggot opens his mouth.

It's all because BJ Novak was one of the producers in the show. I could just see it now. The writers would have a pretty good episode all ready to go but here comes BJ Novak in his little fedora with the script revisions in his hands. "Guys, this is great stuff, but can we cut a few scenes to make sure Ryan has some good moments. I wrote these in as suggestions. Keep up the great work!" The writers all groan after he leaves the room.

He even jewed his way into that scene in Inglorious Basterds with Brad Pitt and it was just the same thing...he's fucking lame and Ryan Howard is the worst character in the Office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7RoP1LKMeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked him in 1-3 because he was the average noob.

Changing him into the pathetic closet guy was dumb.

even then still better than andy

he's da bell of da ball

youtube.com/watch?v=a7RoP1LKMeM

this

youre now imagining prison mike ass raping ryan after he dropped the soap

Agreed. Once the show became successful enough, BJ Novak wanted his shitty writing credits and as one of the main producers, he saw to it that Ryan would never not be a permanent character even if his character did nothing but induce cringe and was never funny.

No way. I mean Andy was a good character in my opinion at least before Michael Scott left. Granted he could be obnoxious, but at least his character developed and he would show real humanity from time to time. Ryan was just an ancillary character who's performance was soulless and presence was obnoxious.

hahahahaha

He was fine in s1-3, I really liked him in s4. Went to shit afterwards.

The weirdest part is that he kept appearing in promotional material even though he was a secondary character at best.

>Jew nepotism reduces the quality of a media production

WOWOWOW

COLOR ME SHOCKED!

andy is the most annoying character by far
I'd replace both andys and ryans screen time with creed

Shut up.

He is definitely the most annoying character post Robert California, but you're really reaching if you think he's not a better character than Ryan. Ryan's character is pointless.

novak is one of those people who somehow continues to float around hollywood, despite having no outstanding talent or discernible 'presence' or gravitas. my guess is he thinks himself more talented and famous than he really is

>wahhh I dont want to hear about reality, leeave me to my fictional worlds REEEEEEE

He goes to temple with many prominent NBC Jews

If you remove Andy not one character suffers if you remove Ryan you can remove Kelly as well

typical kike bullshit

Tbf Ryan was a minor character compared to the big guns. My only gripe is the fact he's credited in the intro.

I feel like the whole point of the character was that you were supposed to hate him
He was absolute fucking asshole

Do you think I'm not aware of jewish influence in media and entertainment? Or are you just mad that I'm not taking your da-JOOOOOOOs bait? He's obviously enjoyed nepotism in a Jewish run industry. I even referenced that in my OP. In no way I'm I trying to "not hear about reality" because your shitpost didn't really engage me. Shut the fuck up you dumb autistic faggot.

Agree to disagree. I think Andy and Kelly serve their own respective roles in the show. Andy is the frat dude from the nice school who is kind of douchey, but is genuinely warm at moments. Kelly is obviously the airheaded bimbo materialist. Ryan is just....there. All the time. For no reason.

fugg

Jan's boytoy

He goes by BJ for a reason btw

Season's 1-3 he was a good character, the average joe, and had good chemistry with Michael
Season 4 onwards it was obvious they had run out of ryan/michael jokes and tried to do something with his character and failed

Still a better character than Andy

BJ Novak wrote Girls & Boys, one of my favorite episodes, if not my favorite, so I respect him for that.

fuck it

Ayy

Best was when he underestimated Michael in his business class and Michael destroyed him with his practical knowledge.

roll

just fuck off ed helms literally nobody likes you

8, 7,5, or trips pls

3, 4, 6, dubs GET

I'm gunna get fucking freaky. Meredith is slutkino

roll

Lol no way, dude. Michael got his ass schooled because he was out of his little Scranton Dunder Mifflin safe space.

420 plz

Can somebody make a new one of these that also includes Pam's hot cousin that Dwight fucks in Jim and Pam's wedding AND that other hot girl at the office who tries to seduce Jim in Florida? Th-thankssss

Roll

rollin like dollin

roll

riditditditdrolllll

fuck. i deserve this...

Impressive.

Daryl is pretty shit as well, I'd say only slightly better than Ryan.

roll

Steve Carell is cringekino in the office, truly a masterpiece.

Don't care about the hate, give me that number 4 brown sugar

Goddamn I miss this show

This whole show is a retarded fucking redditfest

Poor lad

Oh no wanna swap?

420 blaze it just quality weed my friend get

dwight about to crack at 3:08

I got you senpai.

Holly is such a cutie :3

>Le 9gag memes

you never had the makings of a varsity athlete

>muh secret Sup Forums club

Roll.

ROLLERONI

Qt pls

>when your boss inserts himself into the show and writes your entire character to be completely obsessed and in love with him

roll

>it's an Angela lets me cum on her feet episode

gimme dat 420

Looks like she had the last laugh with the success of the Mindy Kaling show.

I hope at least its your own cum on her feet. Either way, you might be kind of a faggot. This is coming from a fellow footfag.

jan is the only bangable

Yeah if you're only into cougars, then Jan is the only bangable.....

But if you really wouldn't fuck Erin, Isabela, Cathy, Karen, Angela (about the same age as Jan honestly), Pam, purse saleswoman, or even Holly, then you might just be gay with a Jan fetish.

kelly is my poofu.

I always just thought he was a writer on the show and made his character a completely unlikable douche.

Andy was by far the absolute worst. As soon as he takes a step forward he takes 5 steps back. I hated every second he was on the screen.

And holy shit was that last episode some terrible feel-good conclusion bullshit. Show should have ended the second Michael left.

>Is Ryan from the Office the worst character in that entire show?
That's sort of the point, isn't it? How he's completely unremarkable and is just there because Michael has a crush on him.

spot the newfag

>Show should have ended the second Michael left.
It did for me, senpai.

lets go no. 7

No, the worst character is Kelly by far. She has nothing to do with any other character other than Ryan and Daryl to some extent. Kevin is also shitty because his entire character is just LOL GROSS FAT DUDE

yswytsh

Rollin for the daughter of a GI

MFW Ryan had the goatee so Michael grew one too. One of my favorite fucking things from this entire series. So real.

what a shitty, shitty show

Game on!

Ayy

andys fucking hilarious. his singing bits are some of the funniest scenes of the show

Ryan was supposed to be a younger version of Jim who thinks he's better than the rest of the company and is basically an outer vision of the show. He's there to remind us how pathetic we are to disassociate from these flawed characters. In the beginning of the show most people tend to see themselves as Jim, then they start to see how similar they are to Michael, then to Andy. In the end of the show we come to realization we're basically like Kevin.

I never liked him... The whole Dunder Mifflin exec arc was pure cringe. The icing on the cake was whole hipster mantra by the end of the show which just felt forced just like his on off with Kelly.

I NEED Erin

lmao it was cringe because it was supposed to be cringe. Nobody was supposed to like ryan when he was an exec, that was the point

gimme the blonde

Why doesn't Dwight have an autistic outburst at the mention of Dementors?

Ryan exec arc is great. Everything in the show is pure kino while Michael and Jan are together.

Please be trips.

Ryan's whole character is meant to be hated. He wrote it himself that way and that's why he is great.

>Biggest waste of a cameo ever

TRIPS

ayyy we rollin

yayy we rooooll bitch

pls jan

crescent

who names their kid BJ?

is it short for something?