/sino/ - 中文

China is a friend of Spain/Catalonia edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese speaking world.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=YrQtbAxwefw

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM
(shout out to /lang/ for the second link)

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXAaS9lRP8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PAruaQmSxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=CROQ6YtJCl4
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-10/10/c_136669923.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_economy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=2cCLZemjh8A
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/南明抗清战争主要战役列表
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/明清战争
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/汉军八旗
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/夔東十三家
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw qt asian girl wants me to teach her chinese
>know jack shit except specific military terms and regurgitating 孙子兵法
>Don't know if she's manipulating me or something because she has other guy friends
What do I do lads?

>Westernized Asians
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

the gf

[spoiler]She's a hapa[/spoiler]

Does living in Germany automatically make you an autist? Or did you have to learn it?

take a picture of her feet

Even worse, to be honest, lad. Americanization is very intense on those born in the USA.

What a fat, disgusting old sexpat fuck he pulled in for this video

youtube.com/watch?v=WXAaS9lRP8Q

It's one thing to be unattractive, but that guy is dressed like a slob who doesn't give half a shit what he looks like.
This video was pretty boring, t-b-h.

>have thai/chinese gf
>the chinese side is all wealthy rich
>her dad is the only one not rich of her family
JUST

who needs money when you have love :-)

I will move to Taiwan 2019 and become a busker living in a trailer with my GF

taiwan's economic prospects are garbage

dunno why anyone would willingly move there

who needs money when you have love :-)

I will move to Taiwan 2019 and become a busker living in a trailer with my GF

What the fug is a busker? You mean like a trailer like what hillbillies live in America?

a street performer

i will buy an RV and sleep in the outskirts of cities while driving around the island living on love and the few pennies people will throw in my hat

>tfw you try to marry into chinese nu-money
>end up getting the one poor member of the family

its like a comedy

>Chinese marriage for love
lul

>tfw Catalonia was independent for an auspicious number of seconds~

I want Macanese gf

youtube.com/watch?v=PAruaQmSxpo

With her boyfriend. She has an Asian dad and Portuguese mom.

But they were never independent. Spain did not recognize it, there was no legal legitimacy. No one else recognized it.

Why not just do that in Germany? Isn't it easier to be a bum in your own country as opposed to somewhere completely foreign?

I have a Taiwanese soul
I would feel more at home there than I do now in Germany
A place I was born into but do not belong

Is it just me or do mainland Chinese not have a very well developed sense of irony? They don't seem to understand ironic or paradoxical devices in language and philosophy as well as Chinese from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore?

Have you ever been to Taiwan?

Please support Catalonia
Spaniards support free Tibet
Do not trust spaniards

Well duhhh of course I have
How else would I have found an aboriginal girlfriend (future wife)

>Spaniards support Tibetan independence
Source?
Does she know you got the autisms?

what is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CROQ6YtJCl4

it still counts because in those 8 seconds they could have been open to a armed insurrection.

it's just that they never intended to actually turn it into an armed insurrection and pussed out like a bitch.

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-10/10/c_136669923.htm

I am so glad that the CPC and the People's Republic in general have been able to bring moderate prosperity to their country over the past few decades.

It is a fact that China achieved leapfrog development without copying the Western model. Few countries have succeeded in their sustained development by copying Western models. The turmoil which has hit some countries in the Middle East since 2011 is proof of that.

1980 Share of world GDP (PPP)
================
China = 2%
US = 22%

2016 Share of world GDP (PPP)
=================
China = 19%
US = 15%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_economy

This is why I unironically support the Communist Party.Who could argue with such results? No government has been able to do for China what the Party did. The KMT were an absolute failure.

hi, are you part of the 五毛党?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

>not hating the communist party
>means you are paid to shill for them
That's a rather reductive argument there, Peru.

The Communist party'a purpose is to gain illicit profit. This is the very purpose of their existence. If you support them you either don't know better or stand to profit in some way

>tfw no qt Swedish bf

I come here to gawk at yellow girls not white whores

>The Communist party'a purpose is to gain illicit profit. This is the very purpose of their existence. If you support them you either don't know better or stand to profit in some way
Source?
Well in the past 40 years China's gone from 0 to world's 2nd largest economy, thanks to their leadership. Whether or not they're driven by property, does not detract from their accomplishments.

How about the fact that Chinese people are aliens from outer space?

hrmm, that's a rather pessimistic outlook. let's say we take your claim as a de facto truth. it can't be that bad since the populace has tangibly benefited from the stability they've provided.

China'a "prosperity" is conditioned on the suffering of the rest of the world. We here in the west are used to the notion that honesty and integrity drives profits however the Chinese managed to fool people into thinking they are the Westerners by mimicking the most shallow and trivial characteristics of Western countries. These dirty tricks however only go so far.

Hey guys I think that China's support of Catalonian separatism foreshadows a similar thing happening in California in the United States. I myself saw that California (Bay Area) in particular was infested with Communist spies. Anyone else see the trend?

Source?
You sound like your head is screwed on just right.

>China's support of Catalonian separatism
Any source on this?

>on the suffering of the rest of the world

LOL at this guy projecting what Europeans / Whites did to the rest of the world for centuries onto China.

CHINA = Trade, Respect, Cooperation
WESTERNERS = War, Invasion, Genocide, Theft, Enslavement

“彼此彼此”

i came here randomly but how are you so fucking onpoint whenever something like this comes up?

literally every katya or anzu or whatever thread you do this, but also completely random girls in random threads. do you just spend your time lurking every thread on Sup Forums?

China is a counterfeit version of America, you're now even copying what we have to say of the other country.
Are you referring to Tiananmen Square? There is a difference between students who want democracy and communist spies trying to cause trouble.

>Communists in California

Communists as in believers of Cultural Marxism or Communist Communist?

Let me explain exactly what I mean. US and China are opposite worlds in a way, I'm starting to see a trend whereby the opposite of what happens in China is starting to happen in the US.
The tech industry in CA sees technology as a way to control people's perception of reality, thus making them an illegitimate government of sorts. Whereas Deng shifted China away from ideological purity to material gain, we are starting to see an anti-parallel situation, whereby the commie tech companies are shifting away from not outraging its customers to ideological purity. For instance, Google ("Goolag") is stepping up its censorship of YouTube, introduced some Orwellian AI, recently fired an employee over some politically incorrect thing he wrote. But, the important thing for Google is not its user base but its government contracts. In the event of a Tiananmen style event happening in the US I believe it is possible that the commie-aligned tech companies with US government contracts will threaten to undermine the US government.
I wonder if there is going to be a similar situation with Hu Yaobang and Obama. Hu supported western ideas and Obama was basically a spy.
I was on the streets of San Francisco the other day and noticed this black dude who bore an uncanny resemblance to Mao Tse-tung. Makes me wonder.

believers of cultural marxism is alt-right fanaticism, there is no such thing
they think it's a conspiracy against culture

there are no revolutionary communists in america, only armchair liberals

Mainland China is mostly peasents. Mao purged the elite intellectuals for being bourgeois, with them most of the practicing high culture died. It was left in books for the rural peasents to learn again.

Zhe me? China's prosperity is based in an export economy and free market reforms.

not true
what do you think purging means, they stopped going to work

Are you sure? They pollute their environment on purpose so people can't look up at the sky

我要狗肉

狗肉不如牛羊肉好吃

你吃过狗肉吗?

How accurate is this?

KMT accomplished that long ago for Taiwan as one of the four Asian tigers. That's when China is still busy killing its intellectuals, scholars, going through the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution. Not to mention CCP starved/killed over 70 millions Chinese. Had that little piece of shit known as Japan didn't invaded China at that crucial time when Chiang was purging commie bandits, today China will be even more prosperous and developed. Mao himself even thanked the Japanese for the invasion. Any Chinese that considered himself/herself a CCP member should be gassed because they are a race traitor to the Chinese. Mao's monument is China's Yaskuni Shrine.

吃过哦
as accurate as “we are whites”

Ironically leaving the Shang and Zhou out cause how else will these "White" WE WUZ KANGZ example that Ying Zheng is a white dude from Europe.

>吃过哦

Qin shi huang was not a caucasoid, I believe he was a negroid mongrel who looked like a white person.

>negroid mongrel who looked like a white person.
Wait no nvm that's what the ancient Romans were. I keep getting them mixed up, I wonder why

Why do they so insisted in claiming Ying Zheng though? He was a tyrant, Qin was such a strict and extremely legalistic empire that was so unbearable that immediately after his death the people revolted. If it was me I will claimed Li Shimin instead.

hello? peru? what are you doing?

This is very concerning to me, what if in the event of civil unrest in California the communist aligned tech companies decide to upload ransomware to all the computers running chrome? On everyone's Android handset? I bet they have spies in places like Microsoft too, they could use windows update to hit all the Windows computers with malware. I wonder if this is what they've been planning all along.

>Qin was such a strict and extremely legalistic empire that was so unbearable that immediately after his death the people revolted
They see that as a sign of power. Just imagine an eastern counterpart to ancient Rome.

Is china handling it's Muslim problem correctly?

Core Chinese territory aka Huaxia is pretty much free of major Islamic influences. When Xinjiang is sinicized again, China will be forever cucked-free from the Muslim.

brehs are you seeing this.

What's next for his career?

youtube.com/watch?v=2cCLZemjh8A

Tell you a secret, many new Chinese immigrants from mainland are supporters of Trump and republicans, those who unironcally support libertards and Democucks - the major force of separatism, illegal immigrants and faggotory are mostly Americanized third or fourth generation Chinese Americans, lots of them also came from TW and HK.

Believe it or not.

>America's "prosperity" is conditioned on the suffering of the rest of the world
Fixed that for you.

Your "country" is the main reason MENA is in endless turmoils, and half of the world is suffering from rampant faggotory degeneracy.

CCP already cease to export communism revolution long time ago, in contrast, Am*ricans and Eur*peans are still propagating the so-called "sexual revolution" worldwide, my island is one of the first victim in Asia. I hope PRC can nuke you one day.

Also if you want to go full political and hating China again, perhaps you can go to Sup Forums.

I unironically don't understand a single word of it, and I'm native Chinese speaker.

Even Shang Dynasty had chariots, although its overthrown by Zhou (situated westward of China) has the smell of Western technology prevailed local inventions all over it

Qin is suspected to have heavy Greek and Persian influences, as is evidenced by Terra Cotta Warriors and their more centralized form of government. But to claim that they are Caucasions is exaggeration

Han Dynasty saw the sudden theoretical formulation of Chinese medicine, suspected a variation of Greek medicine, but if anything I count it as a negative influence since they are unscientific in nature

The Royal family of Tang Dynasty had Xianbei blood in them alright, and Persian culture (see 唐三彩 of early Tang periods, the females were wearing fucking hijab) AND relied heavily on barbarian generals and soldiers to substitute for Han Chinese feebleness, but as it develops it adapted cultures of Southern Dynasties since it is more advanced than their own.

>Liao and Jin

Any Han Chinese with self respect would agree. Those are not Chinese dynasties. It should be noted that the Han Chinese who lived in 燕云十六州 actually preferred Liao instead of Song, a sentiment shared by Song Chinese. The Song just wanted territory back, the people who lived on it should die, a mentality that PRC Chinese have for Taiwanese today

I know near to nothing about Yuan, only that they were successful in their conquest of South Song dynasty because they learnt from Muslims how to build catapults. And that the founding Emperor of Ming Dynasty himself had said countless times that he had very fond memories of Yuan Dynasty and was coerced in joining the rebellion

Ming Dynasty sucked because with its establishment the imperial power had reached its peak, 朱元璋 abolished even the position of chancellor, and 85% of its time it forbade private individuals from conducting marine trade, a stark contrast to Yuan's less than 10% and Qing's less than 15% prior to 1840.

Ming also had frightening espionage systems to monitor its population

Manchu conquest is a good laugh, by the end of Ming dynasty there were almost 100 million Han Chinese but they dropped like flies in the face of merely 270k Manchurian warriors. Some blamed it on the fact that the Manchus had better cannons and early firearms that Ming soldiers used couldn't pierce through Manchurian armor

I'm off to pick up my China money from the bank at the end of work. Got 1200元 in cash till I can find an atm that takes my international debit card.

Anybody else reading 绿帽社 on Weibo?

>checks area KMT controls
>1 district in taiwan (out of 6)
so that's the power of superior KMT

Facists love strong figures. And if he was a controversial individual in ancient Chinese history he sure is receiving overwhelming praise from today's China, which says a lot

You have a cuck fetish or something?

Im only reading it ironically

There are people here unironiclly "discuss" this age-old shitpost.., are you 老外 in mainland?

>Qin is suspected to have heavy Greek and Persian influences, as is evidenced by Terra Cotta Warriors and their more centralized form of government.
This “speculation” along is always under heavy question, not really "evidence" of anything. Qin's political/ideology system was heavily base on legalism without question. As for Terra Cotta soliders, there is some rooms to "imagine" as usual, but what we know for sure is the builders were all asked to sign their names on the statues, otherwise they'd decapitated, so far none of them are greek/persian names. I won't bother to discuss any further since there are already too many similar shits.

>Manchu conquest is a good laugh, by the end of Ming dynasty there were almost 100 million Han Chinese but they dropped like flies in the face of merely 270k Manchurian warriors.

No your reversed-nationalism is a good laugh. The Ming/Manchu war was very brutal and bloody, Ming only went defensive after the defeat of 薩爾滸, but resistance was still very fearsome, they even fucked up their chief 奴爾哈齊in 寧遠. The Manchu only came in after Ming government collapsed and destroyed by peasant rebels, but even after that the resistance was still exist in southern China and quite strong, strong enough to make Manchu spent over 40 years with genocide and enforced hair/cloth changing.

The entire population of 四川were nearly wiped out after the conflict, Qing government had to “replenish” it with immigrants from outside provinces. Moreover the overall Han resistance was not really over until 明鄭 was conquered in 1683. Also, almost half of the “bannermans”(旗兵) who participated in Manchu conquest were actually renegade Han (漢八旗).

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/南明抗清战争主要战役列表

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/明清战争

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/汉军八旗

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/夔東十三家

远邪右狗在int不是一天两天了啊,花钱买通行证挂五星红旗放屁的人不能用正常人的思维去理解,大概是为了讨好洋爹更authentic?国内生存压力大戾气重网上什么鸟都有

你们支那不闭关锁国就维持不下去也算一种自古以来了,自由度连中亚穆斯林国家和蒙古国都远远不如我能怎么办?总不能在中文互联网上和共产党说心里话吧?

最近我的付费vpn也挂掉了,twitter上不去,当我愿意跑过来气你?

所以我才说是suspected,与秦相比汉朝雕塑非常的“古朴刚健”,说是东亚大型独立思考我是服气的。如图,武帝昆明池牛郎织女像

抵抗激烈、死的人多和战斗力低下哪里矛盾呢?我都说了除了汉族日常野战被蛮族完爆之外,这一回毛文龙旧部带着新式葡萄牙大炮投敌加上早期火器不给力导致明朝打不了防御战是主因。类似于蒙古一开始就有了回回炮。

你自己查查甚至荷兰的火枪都打不穿郑明使用的满洲铠甲,更别提明朝自己粗制滥造落后欧洲一百年的那些玩意

sb崇祯要是真想延续国祚早就应该跑路南京,以后见之明来看,坚持百年左右等来西方天兵相助就好办了。

I love Peru

推特 Sup Forums r/china 这么多给你们右狗发挥的空间你跑来这里推销地摊欧洲中心史观?这是费拉民族绝望的呐喊么?

也没人拦着你去中亚穆斯林蒙古国啊,当然你想建满洲国的话就得用老祖宗以直报怨的规矩或者盎撒先进制度来:要么把辛亥革命没算完的满遗老账翻出来清算一下,要么用英式的先屠一波再圈起来弄成野生动物保护区最后灌毒品灌酒汽油精神阉割。你问我我觉得英式民族政策确实比苏联先进,一劳永逸