Since this team doesn't represent my country, I need to support a new team for the world cup...

Since this team doesn't represent my country, I need to support a new team for the world cup... should I support Argentina ? I'm sure they can do it

You still have Griezmann

That's the most french looking team I've ever seen. What are you complaining about?

deschamps was supposed to be racist what went wrong

>look, a triggered poltard

You should support the country of your parents, I'd say Morocco for you.

>doesn't like the French NT because it has too many black players
>decides to support Argentina
Wtf? You should go with Poland or Russia

don't support us our gameplan is to score a goal then park the bus forever

Why aren't there the same racist topics regarding NBA ? Would the US be slightly more evolved than us ?

If you're going to support a team that will choke, you might as well choose Belgium

based pierre, join our side. search your feelings, you know that we're the good guys.

Because our blacks are American, speak American English, have American names and are culturally american

>3 whites
ugh that's so fucking problematic

It's down to 2 now.

Almost all blacks in the French NT are born and raised in France and all of them speak French

People bitch about them but no one bitches about Griezmann (just by his surname you can tell he ain't French) or Trezeguet who didn't even speak French and lived most of his life in Argentina

You racist only bitch about black players

Shit, you're less evolved than us actually

>American names
Jadarius, Shasuiqha, etc.

>Since this team doesn't represent my country
What did he mean by this?

>just by his surname you can tell he ain't French
Argentinian education

i know this is an attack on your brethren but i think if france had 9 chinese players people would react the same.

Yeah with such traditionally French names like Matuidi and Pogba, right?

you're so full of shit

you are black

They are as "foreigner" as Griezmann

>have American names

he's black, now

oh look its this thread again

better picture

just support a white team

hes probably one of the few white french