When will other countries finally embrace America's game?

When will other countries finally embrace America's game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTpXymuwxNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't watch either but the guy on the left is more badass because he has no pads on.

His pink uniform looks really gay though

>Pink is gay
>Men wearing tights is not
Activated my almonds desu

>spent 20 minutes searching for a picture of a white player

>His pink uniform looks really gay though
Kek, are you 12 years old?

It looks manly as fuck

>it takes 20 minutes to search for a picture of the GOAT

if you had put a physically unimpressive quarterback alongside a rugby player, you wouldn't be able to make your point

Oh

wtf I'm homosexual now

>uniform is pink
>it says orange on it

>When will other countries finally embrace America's game?
Maybe when America embraces it first?

>49ers
It's no secret that no one wants to watch shitty teams

Because hits in rugby aren't rough enough to need pads, retard. No point in wearing any protection if there's little to no chance of getting hurt.

Hits are way more violent in football. If we didn't wear pads, there would probably be at least 10 deaths per game.

Kek

This.

burger sports still have way to many adverts

Why would we stop playing a fast paced, fluid sport to play an ADHD sport with breaks and commercials after every play? Don't get me wrong I like handegg, but only when the players aren't standing around doing nothing.

but if they didn't wear pads then hits wouldn't be as hard

This is honestly a great point all the advertisements and rigged referees turned me off of football

soccer is just one giant advertisement there isn't one second when an ad isn't visible

>we

That's just plain wrong. NFL athletes are way more powerful than rugby players. Even without the pads NFL players tackle at least 3x harder than rugby players.

That's nonsense, people get injured in Rugby all the time. Americans are just insecure and feel the need to wear pads and helmets because "it's lidderaly a war!!"

The problem isn't the advertisements itself. It's stopping the game every 30 seconds for 2 minute commercials

that gives you plenty of time to shitpost here without missing any action

yeah okay, most rugby players would probably die if they got tackled by an NFL player wearing full pads.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTpXymuwxNs

You're literally retarded.