How do you explain the fact that this guy, after Luka Modrić, will be the best midfielder in the world...

How do you explain the fact that this guy, after Luka Modrić, will be the best midfielder in the world. Is it hard work, innate genetic ability? Why are Croats such good midfielders or generaly good footballers.

And this guy follows. I would post more talents, but don’t want to make you jelly.

messi's winning goal at bernabeu last season was thanks to him, this retard was pressing in the corner flag in the last minute and left the midfield completely exposed for roberto's run

>best midfielder in the world
heh, nothing personal kid

here's an image too

For the past 5 years the rule is pretty clear - have Croat in your team and you win Champions league

What about Inter? They have more Croats than any club in the top 5 leagues and they suck

Only one team can win champions league, silly.

>Asensio
>Isco
>De Bruyne

Saúl Ñíguez is ahead of Kova, Spain in general has better midfielders.

that doesn't look like jordan henderson

>he unironically fell for the Asensio meme

This, too bad he is too loyal to atletico. He just signed a 9 year contract after a single link away from atletico started poppimg up as a rumor. Destined to be this generation's Gerard. The guy actually looks up to him too.

*blocks your path*

Why don't you rate him?

>t. Franchu

being loyal to a team is a good thing...

And this guy best left back?

Real Madrid midfield is stacked tbqh. Much better than any other team. What they did to Juventus in the second half of the CL final will be studied for eternity.

He is good, but I doubt he has the potential to be the best midfielder in a few years, and that's the subject of this thread

that isn't alberto moreno

And this guy best defender

>What they did to Juventus in the second half of the CL final will be studied for eternity
Refball?

And this guy best box-to-box midfielder?

that isn't dejan lovren

And this guy new Robben?

that isn't adam lallana

stop posting literally whos, your "golden" generation will end up like belgium's

Is Vrsaljko the best right wing back?

And this guy tier 1 goalkeeper

Since when did loyalty become bad?

>yfw we win the world cup

I could go on and on. I still didn’t get my answer, how do you explain all of this?

I'll support that cause

Always like you my non-pineapple brothers.

How do you explain your NT never win anything?

Bad luck

This is the year. 3rd place '98. first place 2018.

>implying we can lose with the GOAT mid.

>inb4 you're knocked out of the group stage again

Kek

mmmmmm no sweetie watch it again, but without the buthurt glasses on

I do admit you were great back in 98.
Still, you didn't win and did shit in subsequent competitions.
You also never did shit back in Yugo days and your team was fucking stacked with elite guys

1998 we had Miroslav Blažević, one of the best football coaches to come out of this country, and since than only shit ones. The current one is pretty good, actually has some coaching experience, unlike the radio repairman we had up to now.
Yugo teams were plagued by politics and players not caring about an artificial state desu, it was never meant to be.
I truly believe this is the year we make semifinals at least.

>out of this country

Ummm try again sweetie

He was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina

idk Dalic doesn't really look like hot shit but I wish you fags the best anyway

As long as there is infighting and corruption in Croatian divegrass, they will never win.
That's not a knock on talent, but distracted talent won't perform well, especially if the distraction involves the whole country's program

New elections soon, might be the old guard is ousted and new lads come in. Don't know if it will fix the corruption, but I have hope.

We become Croats if we get famous,otherwise we are Bosniaks.

Blazevic's parents are Serbian and Muslim mix

Serbian diaspora?

Nope I'm French Canadian.

they grew up dribbling serbs and distributing bullets

Do these guys even have coaches or managers in common? Sometimes it's a bunch of random dudes that do everything right. Even youth coaches that push the right buttons and make the players click.

What separates averageness from greatness is the mental setting. So if someone or multiple people did something that worked with Modric, they will do the same with all other promising kids. They know how to push someone to high standard.

Or maybe something happened 20, 30 years ago that inspired Croatian kids to excel at football

>Nope I'm French Canadian.
Yes, , Serbian diaspora

>isco

I bet a cheeky tenner on Croatia at the last euros and you let me down, better fucking sort it out soon

Yet you start Lovren