Lone Gunman Laughed, Sang During Standoff: Sources

>Micah Xavier Johnson was killed by an explosive device attached to a robot after talks broke down. He was laughing and singing and not at all anxious during the standoff, a source said.

>Johnson was laughing and singing and not at all anxious during the standoff at the El Centro College building, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the incident told NBC 5 Investigates senior reporter Scott Friedman.

>Johnson told police he had specifically been training for this event and working out in preparation for Thursday night. NBC 5 Investigates has also learned Johnson was wearing a military-style bulletproof vest.

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-Police-Identify-Gunman-in-Dallas-Protest-Shootings-386015971.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
youtube.com/watch?v=JORIVn1cbaE
youtube.com/watch?v=RqO2aIoCBEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was only one gunman? I thought it was like 4-5 people?

He was a psychopath

There was more then one gunpeopleofcolor

If I was cornered I would play Blood on the Risers at full blast

He was indoctrinated by Black Panther. Not that hard since he was ex-military.

Operator as fuck

Dat maneuver holy shit

You've never seen it before??

What was he singing

What happening to "multiple snipers" and "triangulation"

It's hard to untangle his motives. A real mystery.

Thunderstruck. that is all

Nope just one like sandy hook

He shot in different spurts from different floors of the garage and everyone, including the cops, was panicked as fuck

>mfw shit like this is what set off the war in Syria

He fought against a perceived injustice the only way he believed he could. He stated his motives, he stated his intent.

He sang and acted that way when cornered because it deterred action against him, sans the robot.

He was wrong to do what he did but he was sane. It is not a mystery.

The "singing and dancing" actually reminds me of the Dinkheller video, which is like the A1 "why you have to shoot people sometimes" thing in police academies

I wonder if that's a reference this kind of guy would have thought of

he was probably rapping

Well they are great dancers and singers

only cost 700 dollars second hand
r8 bros

> Lone gunman

Then who were these people

Noice

>cops, was panicked as fuck

No kidding.

Wouldn't they have always sent in the SWAT team to handle this in the past? They were so scared shitless of this guy they were compelled to resort to the unprecedented-in-US-law-enforcement tactic of strapping a bomb onto a robot to deal with him.

This was the same stage of the investigation where they put that rando's face on twitter

Think about the kinds of things that would get someone stopped in that situation: speeding through town really fast, being seen hiding/throwing away your gun etc

Black people invented triangulation, bitch

As a psychologist I can tell you that inappropriate singing and laughter is a textbook sign of a person being under an abnormal level of stress. Since anxiety leads to stress the 'source' is incorrect is their assumption.

Wtf is it?

MegaBlocks MegaBlaster set

What is this?

This is an overpriced air rifle. Hatsan bullpup.

As a psychologist over half of your field's studies cannot be replicated and your profession is mostly fraud, so shut the fuck up nobody here believes you are some kind of voice of authority you are just a fucking massive bullshitter who has bullshitted his way through life and bullshits vulnerable people for a living, you fucking glorified con-man. Everything I write here is true: nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248

Psychopaths don't do such things. Psychopaths are for more insidious and manipulative. You won't even know how evil a psychopath is until its too late.

niggers love to sing and dance, duh.

you're thinking of sociopaths.

Based.

>peer reviewed studies conducted at research universities
Versus
>nature.com
Holy shit psychology BTFO

You're confusing the two.

Remember what uncle ruckus says Sup Forums when a nigga is cornered, he may attempt to rap or dance.

YG- Fuck Donald Trump

How the fuck do you even get internet in pakistan?

They did send in the SWAT team. He held them off for a few hours while they tried negotiating, and shot at them every time they came close. So they sent in the bomb-bot and made history.

Hey all.
We're being raided.
Look at all the Race war threads
We're not storm front
Come to the real threads

/cfg/ General
Red Team
Memetics Division\

>>Johnson was laughing and singing

I believe the correct terms are "shucking" and "jiving.'"

t. new south africa

Cool so he's a product of MKULTRA part 2: Electric Boogaloo?
Side choice: He was told if he did this they'd let him go and let him live in peace, so why would he fear a shootout where he think he's going to have a happy ending?

no replication = not science

youtube.com/watch?v=JORIVn1cbaE

God bless you for trying to get this rabble to focus on something. If we can actualize our latent power it would be pretty fucking amazing.

Dubs decides what he was singing.

>MIA "that one song she has...with the gunshots"

youtube.com/watch?v=RqO2aIoCBEg

its pretty badass.. Diplo is a genius producer, and a FUCKING WHITE MALE