I could live there

Smells like poop and a butcher shop I imagine

Alhamdullilah! *rapes dancer trapboi*

Unless its the north or main cities you couldn't
Thats actually afghanistan
*rapes boy in bus*

Holy God what the fuck happened!
*get executed for blasphemy.*

Sometimes I really get confused with pics of those kind of places looking like China or Japan. Seems kinda comfy actually.

Blasphamy usaully gets you arrest and jail time, but people kill you before that

It is, my home town and upwards is lonely comfy area, very low population and many people are meme white, well atleast gilgit baltistan is. Too bad its 20-30% of pakistans area and less than 10% of the population

>lonely comfy area, very low population
Sounds quite gud desu. Isn't really the image you would have of Pakistan.

I was looking up cool places in a world and I think there was a place in Pakistan... Like a city on a mountain and there was a valley around it so the picture was taken from the level of the city from the other side. Never remembered the name and haven't heard about it ever since. American tourists were talking about the safety of going there.

People imagine pakistan to be like Quetta, its generally humid and green. Only good thing about Quetta is cold weather with no humidity

No, I've watched some docs on the subject and it happens in your country too. Maybe only in the afghan part tho, dunno really

Must be swat valley, city is second world tier at best but its a big tourist spot for chinese and some brits

>I've watched some docs on the subject

the famous documentary is in the afghan part of pakistan

1/3 of pakistan is afghan part, its peshawer. Bacha bazi is an addiction, I think this practice came with the greeks

Kill myself

I got really confused when my pakistanian class made told me about how much he loves Indian food. Then I found out that Pakistan is really just Muslim India.

>20-30% of Pakistan
Abdul, pls. It's more like 10%

How could you not tell by his face?

No

Well are you gonna tell me that some dudes went to pakistan and fake-staged a minor rape issue? Pakis rape minors even in fucking Europe.

Why do poos want to be us so badly?

*gets killed for being kafir*

marry a delicious brown muzzie or christian paki qt

Rather meant why you would watch such documentaries.

But I literally am Punjabi. What honour is their in getting concurred by Persians and then acting like wannabe Arabs?

She's ethopian, or some sindhi black descendant. I wish pakistan was black

Damn, Pakistan looks like THAT?

But seriously I thought it was just a dusty shithole (no offence)

No point in looking like arabs since they(gulfies) already look like punjabis. Some indian-user told he had yemini-fig class fellows who easily passed as local

>We wuz arabs
Nuke Pakis. In fact nuke all Punjabis, we're the literal aids tier citizens in Canada and England

i fucking wish i was arab

I could integrate easily by becoming a mute hobo until get the gist of your language and then ascend myself to retarded hobo.

But you have glorious mongol heritage.

Im not even punjabi you nigger
> >we wuz arabs
There you go again you literal autist, in the eyes of the west there is no difference between poo or arab we're all brown so what good is it we wuz as them?
>aids tier citizen
The onces in England are the result of importing gujjar niggers who're the rednecks of pakistan and than decades of inbreeding. Euro ones are low class niggers out for gibs, only decent ones got to merica

paki girls here are really hot

and they're really slutty towards me (a TURKISH BLACK MALE), idk how they act towards wh*Tes

I'm blonde and pale like a ghost. So the locals would either build a temple for me or kill me and craft their voodoo medicine from my organs.

Dont flatter yourself user this isn't india, unless you're where I am you'd get confused for an American and get killed or kidnapped

>you'd get confused for an American
reeee
You people are terrible

I go to Lahore, Islamabad or Karachi and offer Arabic lessons for enough money to ease out an existence

I live in a military base here near the afghan border, we have alot of brits, Americans, germans and chinese here. I see them all the time when I go out to the bazaar, they're wearing local clothes and shopping among the croud and no one bats an eye at them.

Which ethnicity in your country is the Blackest?

They probably get mistaken for pashtuns since few of us look white, unless they're very blonde

Siddi

Daily reminder that Indians are better than Pakis in every single way

Picture related, Indians are some of the top earners in Britain, and Pakis are some of the worst earners

If you look you'll see there are many more Indians in the top income brackets

LOL

I spend too much time here

Good for you suresh

No I'm British. If people come to my country and CONTRIBUTE by EDUCATING THEMSELVES then I am okay with them.

If they are degenerate lowlives who commit crime then they should fuck off back to where they came from.

Clearly some Pakis are doing alright, because there are some of them in the top income tier, but overall you're one of the worst performing ethnic groups so you really need to buck your fucking ideas up.

>pashtun
The only people in Afghanistan that does bacha bazi are pashtun subjumans

We learned it from the greeks