ITT I want americans to tell me autistic embarassing experiances of their highschool

ITT I want americans to tell me autistic embarassing experiances of their highschool

I tried to tell people I'm white but I got called an arab jew

You look italian

I'm not Italian though I'm a Sicilian Moor

How many times do you pray?

I can't

If I write about my autism, I'll never sleep tonight.

i'm 23 now, but i've been on Sup Forums far too long. when i was 15 cockmongler was still a hot meme, but alas it's now forgotten. anyway, being a 15 year old retard who was corrupted by the internet, i went to a girl in my classes ask.fm page, or something similar at least. I distinctively remember using the word "cockmongler" in an anonymous question i asked her on her page. 2 weeks later I accidentally said that word while talking to a friend because i was an underage retard and that was how I talked. well, cockmongler is not exactly a common word used so she heard me and instantly looked back at me and stared me in the eyes. and I stared back at her, and no words were exchanged but we both knew the monumental autism that just happened. that moment actually made me rethink going on Sup Forums every day

Oh shit what's up not so slim shady?

Fucking cock mongler bud God damn I remember that shit. That and happy negro or whatever it was called. Classics.

I got trashed on Freshman Friday.
>lore
Freshman Friday is when all the chads gang up on the freshman (new students) and throw them in trash cans. My mom told me it wasn't real and that there's nothing to be scared of. I was young and naive and believed her. It happened. When I was walking to class after lunch, 3 chads got me and put me in the trash in front of a bunch of people. I'm a very small and thin person so they gave me a nickname. When they put me in the trash one of them called me 'stick boy' and it stuck all throughout high school.

In retrospect it wasn't that bad. I heard stories that the chads would raid bathrooms cause all the freshmen were hiding in there

- hung out with the retarded kids for about two years because I had no friends of my own
- used to eat lunch in the bathroom
- once farted in class very loudly. When everybody turned to look at me I did again as a kind of power move/joke, but -nobody but me thought it was funny
- used to sleep in my mother's minivan which I drove to school instead of attending class

There's loads more but I try my best to block it out

>Freshman Friday
fantasy

Never saw that happen

Well I didn't talk to a single girl throughout highschoopll

I wandered the school at lunch instead of eating.

nobody cares, you're not American

I did that too, except I would buy something from the snack bar and eat as I roamed

i had no real friends

Oh yeah once there was this girl I really liked. You know that thing girls do were they say their friends name with someone else's surname to imply they're married?
I was standing around and they were in a big group doing this, and as they came around the corner to where I was standing they did it with the girl I like and my surname. Then they do this thing like "wow I can't believe it" or whatever. And then they see me and the girl goes "hi user!"
Very sad!

in 7th-10th grade i ate with a group of associates. we were just outcasts... not like the weird creepy type but just that we didn't really fit in anywhere.
11th-12th grade i either ate with some other guys i wasn't really friends with to make it look like i had friends, or i chilled with one the teachers in his room. didn't care for friends anyway

>chilled with one of the teachers
How common is that? I'd ratger eat with my teachers, in pakistan teachers and students have less formal and more friend and father like realtions

not that guy but, here in America eating with a teacher is a bad sign. only weird losers did that.

>freshman year
>over the summer I got temporarily sick, and was prescribed pain meds
>Start hanging out with a group of skaters during lunch
>Two best friends, one a black dude and the other a cute white girl
>white girl is into me
>too autistic to talk to her so I'd go to the nurses office and take a pill before lunch
>show up high as fuck
>she'd hold my hand, cuddle with me, etc.
>still too autistic to ask her out
>when I finally gathered the balls to ask her out, she moved to florida the day before

Zero times because I'm not a dirty fucking Muslim like you, fucking Paki

>dad in military
>tell a gril she is cute
>she's into me
>get posted to city near afghan border 1000s of miles away

Stop larping as him

>first day of high school went well a bit weird but everything seemed well
>as the 2nd day is winding down and we get ready to go on the bus I trip on the curb running toward it
>I some how fall and get a Acetabular Fracture
>fall in front of bus in pain and am derlious
>bus driver ends up driving armound because he has no idea whatis going on
>i am carried into the nurses office
>no one thinks I have an actual broken bone because they don't know how I could have broken anything ( I still don't' fucking know myself)
>be forced to walk on it as the x rays came back negative for some reason
>in a fuck load of pain people seem me as a fucking weirdo and faker
>eventfully I am given an CT or MRI scan (I forgot which it was over a decade ago)
>oh user wasn't lying, you now have to be in a wheel chair for 4 months, and do not walk on it
>school has really shitty setup for wheel chairs that is a pain in the ass
>all the other kids thought I was a faker because I didn't have a cast and just got my parents to pressure the Dr. into saying something was broken
My entire high school experience was fucked over by this. All from the 2nd day of school. I never had a chance.