"Ladies and Gentlemen, he has done it!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, he has done it!"

"Messi has officially lost his 4th final in a row"

So, are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p5hfcMjIAoY
youtube.com/watch?v=XQdC3cV1IFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm ready for self-hating cucks like you to kill yourselves. Bet you were celebrating the last 3 finals.

Argentina won't reach the final

what comes after punished messi?

this

get your
>Argent1n4
ready

>no Chile in the WC
Argentina will sweep the mundi owl and there is nothing you can tsu about it

I don't believe cucks who unironically fall for the Liberman meme, he literally baits for (You)s in real life lmao

>forgetting the 2007 copa america final

It isn't in a row, in 2011 we didn't even reach the final. We got rekt at home vs Uruguay

>rekt at home

urugay and chile's best generations were teams finally good enough to draw against argentina, i'm sure you will live.

I unironically believe we only lost all those games because we had bad luck, I still trust them boys

can we all agree on wanting an argentina/portugal final? or at least one of those two teams winning for maximum shitposting

none will reach final, and depending on a lucky draw for either i would even bet on not semis either

>portugal
lol get the fuck out of here
I rather have Brazil or England

Venom Messi

absolutely not that is disgusting
brazil/germany, brazil/argentina, or germany/france. and only the first one of those has any chance of happening

>portugal
>final

sadly for donaldo, finishing 3rd in a group, and then croatia, poland and wales is an unlikely journey to the final of this WC

oh come on, you aren't from any of those countries. as a neutral you should want huge upsets and results that will piss the most people off. those are the teams that everyone expects to win, there's no fun in that.

>mfw portugal literally only won 1 (WON ONE) match during euro 2016
>it wasnt even the final

against the mighty wales

well, that goes without saying I think, but portugal are pure cancer and argentina aren't very good

will he retire again when they lose

>argentina aren't very good
why do people keep saying this?
it's almost as if they just took a look at the last 5 qualifier games or something.
I don't mind when people think we're shit, but I hate it when they talk about things they clearly know jackshit about.
kek

The 2010 generation wasn't our best.

The 1928-1930 or 1950 were the best.
And the current squad is better than in 2010.

>there are argie teens alive who have never seen their country win something and instead just saw like 6 final losses in a row

>6 final losses
what would those be?

yeah I took a look at the last few qualifier games and your team wasn't very good
even if that wasn't a fair reflection it's still miles behind the actually good teams

so you don't actually know what you're talking about then, just like all the other mongoloids.

copa america 2016
copa america 2015
world cup 2014
pan american games 2011
(olympic gold)
copa america 2007
confed cup 2005

my bad, apparently I overlooked the olympic gold

>The 1928-1930
literally none of them is still alive

>copa america 2016
ah yes, we lost 0-0
>copa america 2015
lost 0-0 again
>world cup 2014
sure
>pan american games 2011
literally what
>copa america 2007
I seriously don't give a fuck about this one but sure.
>confed cup 2005
literally what

the only one that mattered was 2014 anyways.

youtu.be/p5hfcMjIAoY

best day ever

>me quiero matar
Sorry but I died of laughter, this is some good reaction.

And? That doesn't change the fact that it was the best generation of footballers compared to the rest of the world at the time.

Gold in the 1924 Olympics
Gold in the 1928 Olympics
Champions in the 1930 World Cup

we literally lost 0 (zero) games

Yeah i'm sure you're not missing the other 11 copa america and world cup finals we've won agains them, but do keep the Argentina smoke machine working and hyping people into believing they're good, maybe one day they'll reach us.

Rumor is they're becoming a dictatorship again in 2030, that way they will manage to win a cup because they were 50 years behind us

>el culo historico de brasil
jajajajaja

mate if it's so fucking easy why doesnt England do it on a regular basis?

>argentina/portugal
>maximum shitposting

can you not even imagine what would happen if england won.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQdC3cV1IFA
o rei was saying it since 2011

The fuck is he saying la'?

I'd love to see an England-Argentina game

My ideal WC would be defeating England in semis and then Brazil in the final

as much as I hate real life argentinians, I hope Messi wins a WC and sp blows up

Why do other spics hate us? Is it because we are successful? Is it because we are beautiful? Is it because we are rich? Is it because we are white? Is it because we are civilised? Is it because we are educated? Is it because we are humble?

>Ganso tambiƩn
literally who

Plays for Sevilla, he's Banega's sub

He was supposed to be the next big thing when he played at Santos with Neymar

ya se pelotudo -.-

only team undefeated in the tournament though lmao

defense win championships. don't expect bongs do understand that concept because they can't even apply it to part time dentists kek