I have browsed Sup Forums long enough to know what anyone in the world would generally think of my country

I have browsed Sup Forums long enough to know what anyone in the world would generally think of my country.

>anyone in the world

I knew you would say that.

>Sup Forums represents normies

Nah

Not now eesti

>implying Sup Forums isnt crowded with normies

It's not, it's crowded with mentally ill people

tell me about what i think of your country

I determine the social status of a poster through his or her writing style and post content. I then algorithmically deduce the normie opinions in said country. I then average out years worth of data I have gathered based on flags to avoid errors. I am now 99% sure I am able to approach a stranger in a foreign country and quickly determine his general opinions based on first impressions as well as the data I have gathered Sup Forums. Of course there is a problem with countries that don't have a lot of data or which have a lot of proxyfags like Japan. All of these processes are happening in my head.

this but for me

An average person doesn't even know that your country exists.

sorry to say this, but I didn't know your country exist on the earth until I came to 4chin.

I can't see you or interact with you. For example, I can't see how you look, I can't determine where we would meet and what your facial expressions would be like upon meeting me. Your posts are merely more data to my extensive database, sorry.

Never have I said this would not be the case with most people in most countries. This however would not occur with, let's say a French or Japanese citizen, who would invoke a genuine reaction based on their nationality in most countries.

What does New Zealand think of you?

E-stonia= fake made up shithole whose only accomplishment is hacking together skype with stolen code

I'm afraid the most common response would be "Literally who?" or "I have never heard of Stonia". However in the countryside I would bet on a few people knowing of Estonian farm workers. Now on Sup Forums of course this gets a bit warped as there is the famous /balt/+/ausnz/ general where Baltic and Oceanic countries often converse and learn about each other's cultures.

Fuck your mother fucker

I know what people think of france thank to int and it makes me sad

I have just found a blog by which someone moved from here to Estonia, she wrote about each 20 things of good and bad things about your country.
I am going to let you know. wait

Yes.

I like you

Land of well educated fashion people that eat super small portions?

I don't think the extremely autistic and racist/xenophobic opinions of Sup Forums could be found in a normal person.

Estonia in Icelandic means testicle land, which is quite ironic considering the population of the country

I want to marry a qt Estonian girl. Does that fit your model?

>which is quite ironic considering the population of the country

WOAH TAKE IT EASY WITH THOSE SHOTS

Absolutely.

Mental illness is a lie. You always have control over your own mind.

It's most likely not a lie, but you can tell when someone is mentally ill and take it into account.

Good
1. renting house is cheap with good condition
we can rent a one studio room per month for €200 and 1LDK for €400

2. you can avoid hot weather in summer
3. clean air and rich nature
4. good and speedy administrative services (e-goverment)
5. accessibility (compact city)
6. no pests because of cold weather
7. taxation (income tax) which has somehow merit for high income
( it set 20 % to anybody)
8. yo can visit other European countries ( schengen agreement)
9. cheap internet €8
10. beautiful view of old town
11. provide highly transparency in governmental activities
12 less natural disaster
13. comparatively costs of living is cheaper
14. convenient at the use of transportation and taxi
15. cheap education and medical service, good educational system too
16. You can spend day time for a long hours in summer
17. less criminals compared to other major European cities
18 Stores open until late night some open Sunday too
19. English speakers
20 Foods are somehow good

OMG It is too many and time consuming for me I am tired of translating it.

Thank you. Since you spent all this time I will address these personally to slightly alter your opinion as well as anyone else's who is reading this.

>1. renting house is cheap with good condition
>we can rent a one studio room per month for €200 and 1LDK for €400

True, with the reservation that some of these apartments could be low quality. Bad quality living places are being torn down increasingly to make room for more expensive real estate.

>2. you can avoid hot weather in summer

Very true, you can avoid it as long as you live here.

>3. clean air and rich nature

Clean air IN nature. Tallinn does not necessarily have good air. Also the nature is great, but not that that great since we do not have mountains.

>4. good and speedy administrative services (e-goverment)

True, one of my favorite things here.

>5. accessibility (compact city)

True, you can take a tram from the airport to the city center in 10 minutes.

>6. no pests because of cold weather

False, mosquitos and in very bad cases cockroaches, fleas or even bed bugs could be found.

>7. taxation (income tax) which has somehow merit for high income
>( it set 20 % to anybody)

This is true, but this system is being modified. Corporate tax can go down to 0% under certain circumstances.

>8. yo can visit other European countries ( schengen agreement)

True and it's convenient for northern Europe. Inconvenient for places like London, Paris, Berlin, Rome.

>9. cheap internet €8

Maybe you can get phone internet for this price without calls, but broad is 20€ or more.

1/2

2/2

>10. beautiful view of old town

True, one of the best in Europe and authentic.

>11. provide highly transparency in governmental activities

Somewhat true, but corruption still happens and we're slowly developing a political class, people who can't do anything except being a politician so they grasp to power.

>12 less natural disaster

True.

>13. comparatively costs of living is cheaper

False. Wages are not as high as they could be and prices are skyrocketing every year. It is not cheap to live.

>14. convenient at the use of transportation and taxi

I guess. Taxify app is good and patriotic.

>15. cheap education and medical service, good educational system too

I would say it's generally true.

>16. You can spend day time for a long hours in summer

True, but it also messes up your daylight cycle.

>17. less criminals compared to other major European cities

False, Tallinn is still full of drug addicts and pickpockets. However police has made a ton of effort to keep Old Town clear of them.

>18 Stores open until late night some open Sunday too

True. Stores being open until Sunday 22.00 is not uncommon. We don't have strong regulations for this (yet).

>19. English speakers

Generally yes.

>20 Foods are somehow good

Food can be very good if it's local and organic.

I think your country is nice but wouldn't fit me, what now?

As long as you're living, your opinion could change. Then you might realize maybe it's perfect for you (or maybe that it's not even nice).

That's a smart way of looking at things, but you must consider I'm a Med half French half Algerian, the climate would probably be hard for me.

The climate is maritime, it's probably not nearly as rough as you would imagine. Rather than "cold", I would describe it as annoying - cold summer, surprisingly mild winter, sometimes a ton of snow, sometimes no snow at all and generally a lot of substance falling from the sky that cannot be considered neither rain nor snow.

I want to cum in a FinnStonian girl(female)

>reddit, the country

I think that would prove deadly for me

>Canada
Easy

Estonia would be Reddit if it was molested as a child. It has an edgy nihilistic side to it, unfortunately.

Bad
1. You have to spend extremely cold, long, dark weather in winter
2. Too much expenditure for central heating
3. has less clear fine day
4. Threat of Russia
5. There is no global companies such as Ikea, starbucks and amazon due to lesser market value (maybe small population)
6. People are not friendly
7. cost of living is not cheap if considered their average incomes
(average income is €937excluded taxes in 2016
8. some city areas besides old town is shit (pic)
9. There hardly see services for Japanese tourists
10. sea is polluted because Balt sea is bad for circulation
11. There barely see good Asian restaurants
12. There are no sophisticated restaurants
13. Boring at night entertainment ( you can not expect enjoyable seen in other urban type entertainment)
14. There is no direct air access to and from Japan
15. difficult language
16. you can not expect front line medical treatment
17. There barely see any other good tourist spots except Tallinn
18. There is no 24 hour services
19. Daytime drinkers are everywhere although it has law
20. costumes for duty free set in lowest (only €22), so if you wanted to send something from Japan it is going to be massive amount

WHY FINLAN BOLICE ALWAYS FUG ESTONIA???

forgot a pic related to 8

Then you have to keep living and learning to find out what is best for you.

Because Finland has and had more regulations than Estonia, which could come as a surprise to someone who focuses mainly on gathering mushrooms from the forest (and training martial arts).

20 customs*

I will just address these partly as most are pretty obvious. Amazon and buying products is not a concern, just use amazon.de or co.uk, works just as well. Ikea is not so important as Estonian, Finnish and German companies provide furniture with an equal or better quality/price ratio. For Japanese tours yes it could be a problem. Sea is polluted, but that can't be observed in most places (the pollution is mostly stuck in the center of the sea between Sweden and Estonia). We have some good Asian restaurants, need to search on internet though instead of walking in. 12. There are no sophisticated restaurants - this is false, there are many fancy restaurants, no Michelin star though, 13. depends on what you're looking for, not many intellectual activities, but a lot of parties, 14. connection is through Helsinki, almost direct, 17. just need to look more, 18. depends on what services, emergency, police, hotels, gas stations etc is all 24h, 19. I haven't noticed much, must be homeless, 20. tax is only for sending mail, if you buy and take it with luggage it's tax free

I didn't even know your country existed until recently, why does your flag look like my toothpaste?

Because you dropped your toothpaste in the dirt.

How would I fare in Estonia if you consider my physical appearance () and different mentality and culture?

Appearance is nothing, Estonia is mixed together of 5 nations. Even dark hair isn't uncommon. About attitude, it depends on how you handle it, people are quiet and shy in most situations. I know a Canadian who cried because she didn't get any attention.

Sun täytyy mennä takaisin, Iwan.

Bravo Estonia

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.

By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

Kek, it's filled with edgy failed normalfags. Most normalfags stick to shit like instagram and twitter. The internet is an accessory to the life of a normalfag, not a core part of it.

>this