youtu.be/2J5n8kzpbCs
youtube.com/watch?v=gKxtXzAgGew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Métis_in_Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/2J5n8kzpbCs

WTF

Mein haus ich bin ein euro

I remember seeing this on TV and thinking of Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKxtXzAgGew

I bet the ad makers were unironically proud of this ad and how it's so american

There is unironically nothing wrong with this
>inb4 you photoshop my post and have the fat spurdo saying it
>inb4 you do it anyway to be "meta" because you think you're cool

not a fan of this

This is too good to be true

I've seen these commercials in canada as well.

>Yuros will never know what it's like to have multiple identities
>Yuros will never know where they came from and will live their whole lives thinking their blood is purely the country they're from
>Yuros are probably too scared to take the test, afraid they'll find out they aren't so pure
How sad

> he identifies as " Canadian "

So? Canadians litteraly speak french. Makes sense many americans would keep tabs on their ancestral homeland and identify with it. Not everyone is a rootless urbanite hipster like you

cringe

kek

t. Ahmed

DUDE JUST IDENTIFY AS THE COUNTRY YOU'RE FROM
DUDE AHMED CAN BE GERMAN IF HE LIVES THERE

fuck this guys

Ok uma delicia

Agreed, nationality isn't based on geographic location or a piece of paper. It's based on blood and nothing else.

Do you want assimilation or not? The problem is precisely when Ahmed doesn't want to become German while living in Germany

I'd rather Ahmed leave and fix his shitty country

Who the fuck cares, Ahmed isn't German even if he assimilates. To be Germany you at the very least have to be ethnically European ( ie. white )

Correct. But what about candians then? Canadians havent interbred enough since its conception to create a homogeneus european subrace. Like america it is still just individuals of mixed ancestry. And all the native american interbreeding you degenerates engaged in hasnt helped, nor have the massive number of somalis you candinavians enjoy to import so much. My idea is this: enforce a strict eugenics program with the focus on turning the candinavian population into an anglo race (if thst is the majority of your racial stock)

Canadians are in the same boat as American's. There is no such thing as " Canadian ", even natives identify as their individual bands. People who self identify as " Canadian " are pathetic.

>when the red pill kicks in

Sup, Canadian here. You should get the fuck out of my country faggot.

Check out this hoser. What a dingus eh.

even if he's 2nd generation?
>who the fuck cares
failure to assimilate into the mainstream culture becomes a big problem. It already is
top kek, you are Canadian and nothing else. You have absolutely nothing in common with the nation your ancestors came from. Please go visit that country and get butthurt when people laugh at your heritage. National identity is mostly cultural and linguistic

Don't worry, I plan on leaving " your " country as soon as I finish uni. I don't want my descendants to be lost in the brown/asian mass and become " Canadian " like you.

National identity is actually blood related. FYI I speak Polish, have lived in Poland and have Polish citizenship. I am also moving back once I finish uni here.

I pity people with pathetic worldviews like yours. Although I will laugh at the future black " Fins "

>second generation Ahmeds
Jesus Christ it's worse than I fucking thought
What the fuck is Europe doing

>even if he's 2nd generation?
yes
Ethnicity has a huge impact on culture. Just imagine france being 100% French speaking blacks vs being 100% English speaking frank/gaul.
Quebec French is even more similar to older france French than modern france French.

Don't worry, it isn't all of Europe. Just " progressive " Nordic/Western Europe.

Literally being replaced in their own countries by foreigners and justifying it by saying that the foreigners are actually " Fins " or whatever ahahah. So pathetic.

Good, start taking 6 or 7 courses so you can leave sooner.

That eager to see Canada get POO'd? ;)

I live in a white city my friend. Try not being poor.

Which white city?

Guelph. And yourself my asshurt friend?

> I live in a white city

Don't worry your children won't. Enjoy being lost in the tide and losing your bloodline. Enjoy your shitty social experiment of a " country "

>implying I'll ever have kids
Hahaha I haven't had sex in 4 years. Check mate fag ;^)

Niagara region city. Not the leaf you were talking to.

an Irish can be a German, then?
>inb4 Irish aren't white

An irish can't be a german, but it's closer than an arab and melts into the phenotypical north/central European family a bit better.

Holy shit

I guarantee you that more Swedes have interbred with Somalians than Canadians have with the natives. Most people of European ancestry here are pure.

That's the total opposite of what nationality means though. Just say ethnicity next time :^)

You sure about that? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Métis_in_Canada

hyphenated Americans deserve the rope

I am Greek

No shit, because you're likely watching American broadcasts.

Ancestry doesn't advertise with .com in Canada.

>Canadians litteraly speak french

20%

>haha americans have no culture!
>they're following the culture of their forefathers? FUCK AMERICA
why do yuros get so buttblasted by the mere existence of yanks

I would think he would be watching american broadcasts, canada is in america after all...

i dont see anything wrong with this though

Based. I love the fact that's it's Ireland and Scotland specifically (despite these DNA test results showing British/Irish and no distinction between)

they for whatever reason can't fathom that the history of this continent is a continuation of that brought from the old

well the man adopting an identity he's never been a part of from learning a pointless detail is kind of silly

What's the issue?

Thought he was German, turns out he isn't

>the fucking state of seppos

this.

HELLO TOR! EEETS YOUR CUSIN! WE SHOULD GO OUT AND EAT LEFSE AND LUTEFISK TOGETHER!

I already know of your depraved people's desperate attempts to cling on to anything that remotely resembles actual culture.

I thought you mostly ate frozen pizza

ayyyyyy

Good Lord the memes are true :D

>Canadian claims to be British

it's funny, as the contemporary british call them americans

some even laugh at them, thinking they're a country of ned flanders

well, aren't they?

>tfw sophisticated American of Anglo-Saxon descent

I'll take a nigger that speaks my language and knows how to make banitza over an ethnically bulgarian diaspora that says sudjuk smells like shit and can't order a coffee in bulgarian.

>you will never be as German as this glorious Japanese yodeller
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

spelt Wiltshire wrong

>Unitedstatesian bum pain ITT
Struck a nerve?

>Makes sense many americans would keep tabs on their ancestral homeland and identify with it.
Australia has more ethnic diversity than Americans yet we don't have this deep rooted we wuzzary identity crisis like those in the USA.
You identify with what you know, live and breathe, not where your great, great, great, great, great, great grandfathers happened to be born.

Ancestral homeland bullshit is we wuzzary at it's finest. You'd probably be content to mock black Americans for doing this.

>be american
>irish and italian heritage
>get shot

>EU flag
How do I know an ameriblob made this?

>I just discovered I was 0,003% native, it changed my life

My grandma did this, but she only thought this because her eyes look fucked she found out from a test that shes like like 50% potato nigger and 50% jewish

23andme shows the difference between Ireland and england

>tfw living where my pre-Slavic ancestors lived since the time the glaciers retreated
Feels great

can't wait to jerk off then eat some scramby aigs

fifty six mutt

read what you just wrote once more

Americans for the most part are not one ethnicity from europe or africa.

Most are mixed. Unless you live in an ethnic commune, attend ethnic community things, in-marry with people from the same ethnicity, speak the language and visit and have some vested stake in your country of origin (ie youre family recently migrated)

You basically are just american

Having a dutch surname doesnt mean youre dutch, ethnically you might be everything bit dutch or even if that is not the case you may simply be culturally everything but dutch.

When youre ancestors left, the countries they left were vastly different places than now. Culturally youve not only lost the culture you brought with you for the most part, but youve also not kept up with the development in those cultures. Trying to relearn always seems a bit strange because few americans seem to go beyond very stereotypical stuff like wearing kilts or claiming drinking ability from irish blood. Very few learn difficult languages, go to ancestral places and try to sit and learn about places and people and what they are truly like without trying to desperately shoe horn their relevance to it.

The issue is that he has no genuine connection to the scottish culture anymore, he is just WEWUZing

This is because we're aren't allowed to call ourselves native despite being born here. Logically, our home must be somewhere else, then.

Ypu can still call yourself american dumbdumb

It is.

I've seen this commercial 100 times and it has never registered as being anything unusual to me.

>Americans for the most part are not one ethnicity from europe or africa.
>Most are mixed
so just like most europeans then?

>not being like the nativists of the 1800s and telling everybody to fuck off

To some extent yes. Europe has also experienced migration and admixture internally for eons.

But its far easier to claim youre greek when you lived your entire life in greece speaking and thinking in greek, goimg to the greek church eating feta and souvlaki - even if your dad's side are technically of aromanian descent

Whereas an english speaking american who is 14/88s greek suddenly deciding he needs to smash plates is a bit more bizarre

>But its far easier to claim youre greek when you lived your entire life in greece speaking and thinking in greek, goimg to the greek church eating feta and souvlaki - even if your dad's side are technically of aromanian descent