I miss this show
What does Sup Forums think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
youtube.com/watch?v=6amuxPv2hr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss it too

Show had character

Very under rated. People didn't watch it much when it was on because "lol trailer trash," but it was actually really good.

"lol trailer trash" was the reason I watched it, they seem like interesting people. Show was better than I hoped.

i watched the first season and had a good time, but then i lost interest because every episode felt like the exact same so there was no point to keep watching for several seasons if that makes sense. oversaturation through groundhog day effect.

really good show, it's just too bad it never got a true ending, I'm still not exactly sure why they never brought it back

too much sjw, if you think in it more

How did it end? Did he finish the list? I think one of the last episodes I remember was when he went to jail and Randy became a guard

It was hard cancelled and taken off the air before it could have a proper ending

more like my cuck is earl
this show was a redneck cuck nigger fantasy

Back then I wasn't redpilled so I didn't notice.
you might be right.

that one of the thing I liked.

No, and if there's any truth to the suggested ending, he never would have.

I couldn't watch it again, too much cuck shit.

First two seasons were great. When Earl went into a coma, the show shit its bed.

well it was made by a spic

i wanna fuck Catalina

Fuckin irritating that they ended on the first part of a two part episode. Norm MacDonald as Little Chubby was kino.

went to shit s2-3 and never recovered

The black guy is the cuck he is raising the two sons. And earl seamed happy to get rid of the chick.

She was gorgeous

my cousin has a few writing credits for this show, never watched it though. maybe I'll give it a shot.

Loved it when I was younger. Tried watching again about a year ago but kinda dropped it about a season in.

The first two seasons are comfy feel-good kino.

>suggested ending
Care to elaborate?

It's pretty good. Kind of a shame that almost the entire cast is scientologist.

Oh fuck yea dude this was the goddamn bomb. I loved every episode and the concept was very original and funny. Its a crime that it got cancelled.

The creators did an interview detailing what the ending would have been if it didn't get cancelled. From the article:
I had always had an ending to Earl and I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to see it happen. You’ve got a show about a guy with a list so not seeing him finish it is a bummer. But the truth is, he wasn’t ever going to finish the list. The basic idea of the ending was that while he was stuck on a really hard list item he was going to start to get frustrated that he was never going to finish it. Then he runs into someone who had a list of their own and Earl was on it. They needed to make up for something bad they had done to Earl. He asks them where they got the idea of making a list and they tell him that someone came to them with a list and that person got the idea from someone else. Earl eventually realizes that his list started a chain reaction of people with list and that he’s finally put more good into the world than bad. So at that point he was going to tear up his list and go live his life. Walk into the sunset a free man. With good karma.

That nice ending desu

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES EVERY GODDMAN TIME I START REWATCHING A SHOW THREADS START APPEARING ON Sup Forums
But yeah, I really miss this show. It was my essential comfy show. Reruns on an hour block would always be on when I came home from High school. Rewatching it now, a lot of the jokes were pretty clever. I do feel like at first glance it seems like a really stupid show, which is why people who I have watched it with think it's stupid. Tbh really miss it and pretty surprised I was okay with the ending, I usually hate endings like that.

such a shame that they weren't able to use this ending. better conclusion than most stories ever televised.

damn pretty satisfying and pretty in tune with the rest of the show.

I watched a lot of it when it came out but don't remember much about it

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

And I don't know how they allowed this to be aired

Check out Raising Hope, by the same creator.

Actually, the white kid is actually his and the half-breed is not the niggers, he was cucked, he was raising two childwems and if I remember correctly Earl slept a few times with that blonde whore while she was with the nigger.

I liked the first season, I just lost interest to keep up with it. If it's on tv I'll just leave it on, but I think the characters on My name is earl were better.

Exactly, it would be a great ending. Consistent with the themes of karmic balance, and good begetting good.

man this was an amzing show. so underrated. it was really well done. made me feel and made me kek.

Poor people fuck around and get pregnant a lot.

Not everything it's related to your white genocide fantasies.

It's the kind of show I think of when I see "comfy" posters. Somehow every character was dumb as shit in their own way, but lovable at the same time.

i liked Raising Hope more

Jimmy marrying Samantha or whatever her face is, killed the show.

I enjoyed grandma.

there were 2 more seasons after that though

i also liked cloris leachman as maw maw

youtube.com/watch?v=6amuxPv2hr8

Yeah him trying to get together with her just made the whole show seem generic.

Our Cops is On is one of the greatest episodes of television ever made.

>Oh no Officer. I'm not stealing anything, I'm just cleaning out my garage. Cause this is where I live.
>Boy, Earl, I sure do love stealing.

>Woo! Turn up the radio! Put on some Wu Tang!
>Since when do you like rap music?
>I AIN'T CHEATIN' ON YOU

>"I SKINNED MAH PECKER!"

In a way, that made the show for me. They only had one sorta real threat to their relationship when Hope's mom came back into the picture for 5 minutes, then a bus solved it and the relationship was never on the fritz again. That's what I feel made it so comfy to me - they didn't have to rely on relationship drama to have a show.

>every episode felt like the exact same
That was really comfy though.
A bit like Cheers or Married With Children

Hey Earl

pure kino

people from everywhere come to see my sons plants.

>ywn hang out in the Crab Shack

I'd rather enjoy some Joy, she's such a dirty bitch

"Hey. I'm a fuckin' American. My fuckin' grandaddy fought for my fuckin' right to be naked on my fuckin' lawn."

"How's this officer? I'm wearing my snake pants."

Earl and Randy had a great relationship and I was jealous because I never talked about dumb shit with my brother while lying down in a sleazy motel.
Also Crab Man was surprisingly sympathetic for being the black guy who fucked his wife.

They also did a reference to my name is earl

Hey Crabman

"turn around"
"okay thats fine"
Jangle box of keyes *doors open*

We kinda get a resolution and a cast reunion in raising hope.
Raising Hope is also trashy comfy kino