Go ahead, tell them how much you like Hitler

Go ahead, tell them how much you like Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmland.com/w/hph4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are they gonna do? Rant at me?

They probably agree at this point tb h senpai

God bless Hitler.

Probably stuff bubblegum into your backpack while you're not looking so you'll get executed when you get back to Singapore

I think they'd probably agree about how much I hate niggers.

They look pretty good for WWII vets... my father was one and would be 96 if he were alive

>my father was one and would be 96 if he were alive
How old are you?

i'm feeling like this might be true as well.

My great grandfathers said Hitler was right two decades after the war. One fought on Juno beach the second during the battle of Crete.

I'd rather be executed for having bubblegum than live among millions of kikes, niggers and liberals.

Sorry grandpa but you fought on the wrong side of history
That does not mean that you are bad men
take pride in knowing you fought valiant brave men and defeated them.

They were used by Jew bankers to destroy white nationality, kill off alpha white men, and to create the state of Israel.

It was just a joke grandpa I am just trying to fit in

Nah, he wasn't right.

Great sense of style though, and that haircut probably won him a hundred mistresses. I still can't figure out why my cosplay I did in 3rd grade didn't get me a girlfriend.

Fucking KEK

Well, in England a guy wrote a book based on the letters he received fromWW2 veterans. Everyone of them said that if they knew what Britain would become, they would think twice before any step in the sands of Normandy.

topkek

SIDES
I
D
E
S

What's the book called?

It's called

Bullshit Lies: Straight From My Ass

99 years old

>t. Jose

I would write a book with this name.

Get him, Topsy!

It doesn't matter, you will go to shitskin heaven anyway

If they knew that after killing the nazis, the left would genocide whites by having niggers,spics and muslims breed them out of existence and remove them from power, they would probably never have fought ww2

wtf i hate pooping now

I guarantee If you described Hitlers policies without using his name or indicating that they came from the NDSAP, they'd agree with them.

The only good thing Hitler ever did happened on April 30, 1945.

>the white man now hates pooping

Our Japanese propaganda is working...

Just a second, looking in my files for it.

nailed it.

They probably served in Korea or Nam too, apologetically cleaning up the commie shit they let live.

Hitler was a good guy that cared for his people and America and by extension you were manipulated by the kikes that have taken over your country through deception.
Easy.

My granddad killed Americans in Comabt in late 1944 and early 1945 as he was part of the 5th Paratrooper Divison (Uniform like in picture).

When the fighting was over he shook hands with the Americans and worked as a translator for them for 2 years and was friends with an US Major he went skeet shooting a lot with till the mid 60's when the Major and his wife went back to the US.

I wish we could be as decent as this generation was

Remember boys

We're doing this so that some day a proud black man can be President!

"The Unknown Warriors" by Nicholas Pringle

Straight from my arsch...

this

God fucking damn it

Ive seen a lot of shit on this website, and have continued to be pissed off again and again to the point where i thought i was numb to it

but this post
this fucking post right here

just makes me feel fucking sick. fuck this gay earth, im ready for a war

Shut up, gook.

das racis!

>let's fight a war to secure our people becoming minorities in their own lands, and that our culture is destroyed

Hey all.
We're being raided.
Look at this terrible bait
Come to the real threads

/cfg/ General
Red Team
Memetics Division\

When I lived in the US I worked in 2 seperate oldfolks homes and in each one, multiple times, I witnessed greatest gens who served admit hitler was right and they felt they'd fought on the wrong side. It took them decades to notice it. More than once, visiting family members became very upset over this too.

Imagine being guys like those. Imagine remembering all of the epic fighting, and the brothers lost, entire cities being leveled by bombs, homes being pillaged and art stolen. Women fawning over you for your dick when you came home on leave or visited a french suburb. Fifty years later you see the world now, with white man on the run, your grand daughters wearing shorty-shorts when they visit you in the home with Tyrone their mulatto boyfriend who has cornrows.

Can you imagine the feels of greatest gen? Put yourself in their shoes. These guys were ecstatic to realize I was a Sup Forumstard, they loved talking to me so much. I even had one guy tell me his baby boomer son was "such a spineless cocksucker, I hope more guys like you are born"

>all those poor souls who sarficed a peice of themselves, only for their country to turn around and stab them in the back years down the road. There's no justice in this world. I have never rage cried at a post until now.

I don't have much troll cred because your unhappiness isn't bringing me any joy

I just feel like World War 2 was pointless, and indeed a couple thousand years of history were pointless, because in the end the entirety of Western Europe gets handed over to ragheads without even any real resistance.

And America? Forget about it. The pilgrims and cowboys certainly fought tooth and nail against Indians for nothing in the long run. This country was 85% white in 1960. 1960 wasn't a million fucking years ago, you know? There will be old folks who were children when the country was 85% white and died when it was 35% white, all in the span of one lifetime.

It was the Japanese they had a problem with

You did not win ww2. The jews won. Its that simple.

Its so obvious today that I feel helpless about it because most people just dont want to believe it

It might seem pointless today, but I assure you that it didn't seem pointless at the time. Historical figures don't have the benefit of hindsight on their side.

Make the feel train stop.

am friends with ultra redpilled ww2 vet, he thinks jews were the problem, hitler was right, and israel is the ultimate evil along with the pope

>the Jews won and are now rapidly accelerating the spread of a religion that burns synagogues and beheads Jews
I don't understand the next step of their master plan

Blacks weren't allowed to do anything offensive at Normandy. Plenty tried to get into combat arms but were refused because their country didn't think they were good enough to die for it.

How could it have been the Jews when you guys had 6 million of them killed?

In general dont be esgy with them, they have little time to live but so many stories and wisdom.

>There will be old folks who were children when the country was 85% white and died when it was 35% white, all in the span of one lifetime.

Mindboggling. Not only that, but that we've been brainwashed to accept this as if it's a positive thing.

>implying they don't respect hitler more than they respect obama

webmland.com/w/hph4/
>you will never live in this universe

he also has a "remember the uss liberty" banner that hangs on his fence

Same

>being proud about going against American ideals
No true American would get involved in petty foreign conflicts.

Dude, did you even listen to what Hitler set?

in, 1933, when he took power world jewry declared war on Germany, that was before andy jewish stores were boycotted or night of broken glass like events.

Then Hitler said, if the Jews manage to plunge Europe into another war they will be exterminated, he wanted to hold the jews in Europe hostage so the high finance jewry in London and NewYork/Washington would not do the same thing they did in WW1.

Unfortunately jews have no loyalty or compassion for their own kind if it serves their greater goals so they did not give a fuck .

Thats not as big of a problem, when our race and racial consience is gone they will turn the countires into mixed race consumerist police states.

*said

Grandpa told me in 96 before he died that he greatly respected the Wehrmacht and didn't care about the politics. Grandpa fought in Italy, France and Germany.

One can only hope.

What you're a gook too.

proofs from google maps

Sorry about that one, greatest ally

Yeah, this dude has got it right. It must suck to be in their shoes and experience what Patton experienced.

Not only did we destroy ourselves, we also destroyed Japan.

I've actually had the pleasure of speaking with WW2 Vets and yes, all of them are completely disillusioned with the modern world, hate millenials, and hate Leftists.

wtf im fapping to pooping now

Little secret. After a few drinks, they'll probably tell me how much they like Hitler.

ok, so whats the story they tell you guys, because were not really buying the "thought it was going 30 knts when it was really going 5 kts, so we shot the shit out of it" story

>Mexico

Isn't Singapore like 50% poo in loos

Greatest generation my ass. Retire or die already so we can get the good jobs make those dolla bills yo.

made me cry

tears, saved.

Good to ser based germans in Sup Forums.
>Tfw my Grand father wanted to fight for Israel because it payed in dolars.. (German descendent)

should have known not to expect a quick or concise answer from the chosen ones. Its not like you have to identify the question there heeb.

I met more than one WW2 vet that thought they should have fought with the Germans against the soviets.

You see that blank look on their faces? They know they fought the wrong enemy.

My gramps used to tell me that shit all the time

>Go ahead, tell them how much you like Hitler.

Implying they didn't realize yet that they fought on the wrong side and lost their country to communist jews.

SAGE bait threads!

Swede with german ancestry here. My great grandfather fought in the wehrmacht for a few years before being discharged. He lived in Hamburg the last few years of the war and never fully agreed with the nazis, even though he was a nationalist. He hid american (or english, since great grandmother couldnt tell the difference between them) troops who had gotten injured and lost in the city. Even managed to smuggle them to safety. Someone told the gestapo though and he was executed. American bombers buried his kids and wife in rubble as a reward too.

Long story short, great grandma dug them out and escaped before their city block was firebombed.

Like 75% Han Chinese then the remaining 25% is a mix between Poo in Loos and other Jungle Gooks with the occasional white

KEK

>your friends died for the benefit of international finance, grandpa
I would actually say this to my 93 year old grandpa. He touched kids.

Their country was right too. Let them fight and you have an obligation to them. Should've just deported them and been done with it

I have a great grandpa, well had he died a few years ago... Anyways he fought in Normandy on D day and all of that shit. I remember driving from Arizona to Ohio being so excited to talk to him about world war 2. I was 13 and had an obsession about how evil hitler was and how terrible the holocaust was.

>after we got there and ate dinner I ask him if we can talk about what it felt like to win the war
>I wanted to ask him about everything
>mfw I asked him first about helping people in the holocaust and he said he wish he hadn't
>mfw I thought he was just being the "grumpy old man who doesn't want to talk about it"
>mfw I closed my notebook I was going to write all the answers to my questions and apologized
>just as I was leaving he said something like "you want answers? I wish I had them. The day I landed on that beach is the day I realized we were fighting the wrong bastards!"
>I didn't know what he meant
>he could probably tell
>he said, "hopefully you'll understand one day..."
>literally never talked to him again and we never went back Ohio because family problems
>just a few years ago in helping my dad clean out his garage to help him with a swap meet and I find my notebook that still had all my questions in it
>my mother fucking face when I finally understood what he was trying to tell me

I wish I was visiting my dad so I could post a picture of my notebook. Pic unrelated