Wtf I love pakistan now

wtf I love pakistan now

Pakistanis are white

He's from afghanistan. His parents are afghani immigrants who moved to Pakistan. He grew up here in mardan

most pakis are dravidian/indian shitskins, he's probably a pashtun or from the north of the country

Punjabi, I dont like poojabis but pakistan doesn't have any dravidian phenotype apart from karachi. Its southern indian

these are your average pakis, whether in pakistan or here

literally dravidians

Why do they all look so low test?

t. wh*Toid.
I did the research, the blackest ethnicity of Pakistan (siddis) also have the richest city (Karachi). Blacks make pakistan run, you white punjabis and pashtuns and kashmiris and all those other ethnicities in the northern half of pakistan just live off of their scraps.

No siddis are a minority, and punjabis are north indian but a shade lighter. That said my christian teacher was a siddi, he had a band who played at our school party. The rapper of the band became big in balochistan and sindh. Blacks are natural rappers

Pic related

Also karachi is a crime ridden shithole with only 10% being first world

He's not a paki?

He is

It was reveled recently that he is a Pashtun from Afghanistan that lives in Pakistan.

Pakistan has more pashtuns than afghanistan

Fuck off pakis reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Do a lot of pashtuns look like this?

No

light skin, eyes, and hair isn't uncommon in that area

even kyrgyz and kazakhs have a minority of green eyed and light haired people despite being mongoloid

:^)

Average Pashtun from Waziristan.

This screams alpha, also they dont look poo

>brown turban
He can smell little boys from a mile away