1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How prepared are people in your country for the upcoming thermonuclear war?

1. America
2. There are a lot of survival enthusiasts here who are into preparing for that sort of scenario. They're called doomsday preppers or something and have bomb shelters with canned foods and water.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brazil
We're all looking forward to Am*rica's destruction.

Why does nk think they own that airspace? Whats their problem.

NK was always a ticking timebomb. Better explode it right now instead of waiting until the zipperheads get a full nuclear arsenal with a Samson option.

Why the fuck hasnt drumpf nuked nk into oblivion already. I would have. Fuck them. These facgots have been threathening the us and nato for fucking forever. Its a communist shithole that needs to be cleansed by the purifying light of the almighty atom.

this. idk about nuking them but kim jung piggy needs to be eliminated asap

As prepared as we need to be - not at all

The propaganda has you believe it's a failed state.
It's actually a utopia that is top dog.
All the pictures and videos are staged.

t commie or commie sympathizer
Look at some sattelite maps faggot. 99% of nk dont even have electricity.

Because of the effect on South Korea

People would get angry with him. People still get angry at the US about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, just read any Sup Forums nuke thread.

The point is :- calm down.

lol. that is just a meme. litteraly everyone i know says it was justified. The firebombings of dresden on the other hand....

you can't honestly believe that this was an effective way to warn citizens.

you were the enemy. why would they drop everything they are doing and and trust what the enemy says as truthful?

i mean, this was effort, but a simple demonstration of a nuke would have done the job without all the needless death. but meh, shit happens.

>if you kill your enemy, they win

If you actually believe a nuclear war is going to happen, you're retarded.

>an honourable surrender
Haha! That's basically a middle finger to ever silly jap!
Other than that it's a great psyop (if it actually happened and the translation is correct)

>pic
Why did they do that

Who the fuck would believe those leaflets?

thats a good question
are you certain of the photos authenticity?

I don't think so 2bh. baby looks like a doll, but more importantly the soldier on the right isn't even looking directly at the baby

Just wartime xenophobic japs. They still haven't accepted responsibility for war crimes. Look up Unit 731....

I bet they wish they believed it when it dropped
Making shit up is the surest way to get everyone to think you're a joke when it doesn't happen.

There's a special class of making shit up, called counter-espionage, which includes works such as Reagan's ``Star Wars'', but this is obviously not it.

the leaflets had no more practical sense than japan's recommendations for surrender before attacking nanking did though. it's literally for the sake of making an excuse, as everybody knows civilians don't have latitude for move under such a circumstance as a total war.

>making an excuse
What's Jap excuse for surrendering?

North Korea offered to suspend nuke developments if the US would stop holding
military exercises on the border, and then negotiate an end since they know they cannot win.

Tillerson wants to join negotiations as did all others, but its just Trump triggering war via twitter.

NK always offer to cease their nuke developments but lie every time
also
>suspend
thats a tricky phrase

It would be a short war. NK would be a smouldering pile.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

I feel bad for South Korea though. We wouldn't be any worse off for it, Kim can't hit us regardless of what he says, but he can sure hit South Korea. NK would be wiped off the map but a big chunk of SK would too.

Just build a lead wall between South Korea and North Korea and nuke NK.

But NK has great puppet state potential if you can remove the current government.
The hero in the related pic could succeed, no joke.

Quite good for a western european country, t b h
We are outside of the mrb missiles range so that means that we "only" have to care about:
>30 silo-based UR-100N
>46 silo-based R-36
>90 mobile and 20 silo-based RS-24
>36 mobile RT-2PM Topol
and
>60 silo-based and 18 mobile RT-2PM2 Topol-M
And most of those are aimed at America anyway so :^)