We are going to the FIFA World Cup... for the first time

We are going to the FIFA World Cup... for the first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/u-s-loses-trinidad-fails-qualify-2018-world-cup-015400543.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really
As far as I know we only go to fail in the 2nd part of the tournament

Fuck youbwhy did you let Honduras win

congrats

Congrats Panama!

Thanks and congrats panama
You made my day, i will always remember that

LoL its true USA is not going this time

the wall just got 10 feet higher.

That dumb fuck Colombian coach, I'm trying to see what hapenned but Mexican sites are mute while Hondurans are selling it like it was the best game in history. Yes, I did not give enough of a fuck to actually watch the game.

Hopefully Australia trashes ]Honduras.

Grats Panama, unlike the Catrachos you guys do deserve it and I'm happy for your success.

call them gay

Good now you can see the matches from other countries from up there

I hope Honduras beats the SHitposters t b q h m8s

"Even with a 2-0 deficit, the U.S. was in a comfortable position going into halftime, but only because Mexico led Honduras 2-1 and Costa Rica led Panama 1-0. Those results, even coupled with a U.S. loss, would have sent the Yanks to Russia, in third place."

sports.yahoo.com/u-s-loses-trinidad-fails-qualify-2018-world-cup-015400543.html

Ok, I've got to ask, did Mexico and Costa Rica throw their games to screw the Americans and send only Latin Americans to the World Cup?

Bumping, just found out Iceland qualified in Europe!

well we were the only reason you smelly beaners made it last time, so it would seem reasonable that you would stab us in the back

Hey man, Trump and all I was actually rooting for you guys to make it through

GET FUCKED, AMERICUNTS

CHUCHA DE SU MADRE PLP ME LA PELAN TODOS VAMOS PA RUSIA CHUCHAAAA

>GET FUCKED, AMERICUNTS
your country is an american fabrication

nadie quieren ir pa rusia. qatar es mejor.

How the hell did you guys lose to Trinidad & Tobago?

It's because you aren't sending your best.

Felicidades, estas autorizado para reirte de chile

Don't be RUDE
About as much of a "American fabrication", as US is a French fabrication ; or the rest of Latin America is a British fabrication.

You just helped us out because you wanted a canal and Colombia was having a internal power struggle. But Panama had been trying to gain independence since the first half of the XIX Century.

BRAVO PANAMA.

That poor man, in Colombia that would have been a death sentence. Now the Alvin Jones goal was a thing of beauty. Still you had a good second half setup with Pulsic's goal, it's hard to believe that a team that's literally there just as a participation prize, they went 8 lost games through qualifying, managed to lock you down.

streets right now

Welcome to the big boys' league, meus amigos.

good job lads

Do you guys even have a spot to celebrate this kind of shit?

Great job guys, enjoy

I want to live in Panama.

And?
>mfw there are people on this board who unironically give a shit about sports

>sports gets mentioned for the first time in quite a while
>LE WHO LE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT LE SPORTS XDDD LOOK HOW INTELLIGENT I AM IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THREAD ON THE BOARD

congratulations

kek, I take it you weren't around for the last Olympics. Sports is technically culture.

I hope you'll get far panama

kek, I take it you live in a perfectly secluded bubble cause nobody I knew gave a fuck about them

>Sports is technically culture.
Sure thing, sweetie xx

you're in the bubble there, and you most likely only know your family and 2 other people