What's his name again?

What's his name again?

jimmy the wop

Daddy

garop the wop

Wreck It Ralph

Jimmy Gabagool

y'all realize guinnea is a way worse slur than wop? Guinnea wop is the way to go.

e.g. guinnea woppalo

Garapagool

Garpopolo

Jimmy "please put it in me" Garrapolo

i dont know his name, but he's that nfl player who all the closeted homosexuals on Sup Forums like. you know, the one who gets all those threads

>muh handsome QB XD XD !!1

fucking kill me

At least he's not a Spic, like most of Commieland. Italians brought good food, culture and churches here while Spics only brought disease and crime.

>not wanting Jimmy to relentlessly pound your boipussy until you are a trembling wreck on the floor

Jazz Stain

>closeted

Handsome Jim

Can't stoppolo the Garrapolo

>closeted

Jimmy GQ

Why did the Pats only give up a 2nd round pick for him?

Prince Aladdin

Because they waited too long, wanted to get anything in return for him, and didn't want to send him to the Browns.
Bill is forever based in my eyes after this.

Because he wasn't going to re-sign with the Pats as a benchrider.

>implying belicheat cant turn a 2nd rounder into hall of fame talent

still theres plebs out there that doubt that man

He was a second-rounder. Belichick was just working his magic again, this time to erase the effects of hashtag-deflategate in its entirety. He used the Brady suspension to turn his backup QBs into hot commodities, used them to recoup lost draft pics, got rid of their impact on the salary cap, and brought in a guy who knows the system in Brian Hoyer. Oh, and they've also won two Owls in the wake of that nonsense, so there's that

>Implying he won't turn that second rounder into two or three picks in later rounds

That is where the value is.

Matt Barkley if he left USC in 2012