Soap Operas 'round the world

>Burger soap opera is pretty much shot on sets, boring af with lackluster action scenes
>British soap operas are popular as fuck for their awesome action scenes and exciting plotlines

What are soaps like in your cunt? What do you think of Burger/Brit Soaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3haWi6cmMrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dutch soaps are a lot of talking about relationships.

I usually poke around in foreign soaps for scenes like fires, arrests, births, etc

There are American and British soap operas?

The slash meant either one.

Anyways, How are soaps in your country, canucks?

She is a he!
youtube.com/watch?v=3haWi6cmMrY

But they are usually boring oetz.

What about your Belgian friends? The only vid I've seen of their soaps was this clip where a house caught fire.

They have TV?

Only watch Blokken on Belgian TV oetz. And that's a gameshow based on Tetris.

>Tetris Gameshow

German soap operas are the epitome of cancerous writing paired with unmatched """""""acting""""""" skills

Examples?

I sometimes don't get the questions about Belgium and Belgian culture, but it's fun.

Ours are now over the top in terms of interactive games, phone apps, contests, raffles, product placement, etc. I'm actually surprised at how sophisticated they've become. Also we apparently now import exotic supermodel tier hunks from South America so they can romance stand ins for average Mexican women.

Gute Zeiten schlechte Zeiten (Good times, bad times) I think it's been running for like 20 years already.

Alles was zählt (everything that counts) pretty much the same shit as GZSZ

There some other series afaik, but they are all crap. The only good German production in form of a series (not a soap opera) is "Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter" imo.

What?!? You also have a GTST (Goed tijden, slechte tijden)?

Holy fuck, I thought we were the only ones who deserve to die because of such a shitty title for an even shittier show. Is yours just as bad as it sounds with the German equivalent in mind?

That actually sounds kinda interesting

>Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter
Is that the one with angry Hitler?

Yes, and it's also the oldest one.
It is.

>Talking about soap operas
>No brazilians to be seen

And I thought we had a strong culture of soap operas.

Our soap operas go throught the day-to-day of common people while developing the plot around gossip and adultery and introducing new concepts to the elders (like trans people, frowned upon by people over 26 here). It is high quality in image, shit in plot and tries to manipulate the viewers to follow certain standards.

watched burger soaps when I was little. meh, somewhat entertaining. no longer watch soaps of any kind i watch solely British television (bbc alba) except for hockey games