Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk
youtube.com/watch?v=URm_0DJGifM
youtube.com/watch?v=uMFoWpJKM5o
tmz.com/2014/02/18/drake-and-josh-peck-bell-movie-reunion-bankruptcy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because his bro his transphobic

I NEVER THOUGHT

Why do people act as if Josh Peck is some big name in the industry? He's on the same level as Drake.

>He refuses to call him anything but "My Bankrupt Bro Drake"

I feel like it's payback for something, and I just can't tell what it is. It's as if they've had a secretly terrible relationship all along and now it's finally floating to the surface even with their smiles and happy tone intact.

Celebrity status wise sure, but Josh Peck at least has his finances in check

This. Maintaining modest success is better than crashing and burning.

Is he confirmed for posting here?

What celebs actually have posted on Sup Forums? I think Taylor Swift alluded to a Sup Forums visit on her twitter in like 2012, and that one game dev who made bayonetta visited Sup Forums, but I don't know if I'd call him a celeb.

Josh peck is cool and has actually been in decent movies (Mean Creek). Drake blew all of his money and is just a loser in general. Not to mention Josh lost weight and is now far more attractive.

>I'm not doing a flick
Perhaps he insists on creating a kino, or a film, or maybe even a joint instead.

The newest film he's in on Netflix is complete garbage; he might as well be Drakecore

Hideki Kamiya, he made DMC as well.

The wackness wasn't too terrible

Yeah, but given that it was a Netflix movie, it's interesting from a statistical perspective. He just starred in it, along with a bunch of other high-profile comics like Andy Sandberg. Say what you want about his ability, but evidently he's big and popular enough to prove favorable for Netflix's weird data-based decisions. I think Take the 10 helps cement his shit down for more work in the future.

Who gives a shit though he's making money. I think everyone including him know that he is never gonna make it big as an actor, he doesn't have the talent. At least he is making the most of his fame by making a living. Meanwhile Drake has such a huge ego he thinks he can just buy whatever he wants because he is a shitty actor who was in a popular tv show once.

>he might as well be Drakecore

like living in disneyland?

Nah I'm talking about this

Trevor Moore. He's not a major celebrity, but he's been shown to post here. Definitely on Sup Forums, and I wouldn't be surprised if he posted on /x/ or Sup Forums either.

>Slowpoke.jpg
What is this 2014?

>he doesn't have the talent
How about this? Shut your mouth...or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

> youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk
>"I love getting to the park early because all the characters are out...."
JUST

Pretty sure one of the guys from The Whitest Kids U' Know (a show vastly superior to MDE: WP) posted on Sup Forums before.

If he's doing so bad then why is he the new Spiderman? youtube.com/watch?v=URm_0DJGifM

He's jelly because drake got a the girl

Christ he looks like an elf

I think he should have just kept his old hair even if bieber cucked him by stealing it

Me, I'm a famous celebrity.

AMA

who are you

Where are your tits and timestamp?

>nigga forgot about DAIN

CLASSIC

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THE FINES

Justin Roiland

What's the proof that he did that?

He look's like Grant Gustin with cancer.

he already did try to help

youtube.com/watch?v=uMFoWpJKM5o

That one guy who made the song that goes 'PARTY PARTY PARTY" posted on Sup Forums.

and this is after the article from the OP who conveniently cut out the 2014 date

tmz.com/2014/02/18/drake-and-josh-peck-bell-movie-reunion-bankruptcy/

Wow, he works for Marvel now!

Nolan lurks on Sup Forums from what I hear

If I remember correctly Lorde posted some of her stuff on Sup Forums before she got big. I read that somewhere, so I can't say for certain though.

Drakeposting is best posting.

>go 600k in debt
>have to sell soul to nickelodeon
>forced to crank out shitty live action fop movies just to stay afloat
>break hand so can't even do the one thing he still enjoyed (playing guitar)
>childhood friend thinks he's better than you and won't even acknowledge your existence
JUST

What a great thread. Its was obvious it was him. He also implied the chief
of staff from house of cards raped him kek.

Looks like one of those chinese viewbot creepshows with spiderman sniffing BRAAPS.

Is Black Widow still a slut?

I prefer Jennaposting myself, but Drakeposting is up there.

He literally never called him that, though. That's just the clickbait headline.

Drake pls

agree, jennaposting is more imaginative

He's actually behind every Rick and Morty hate thead. He hates his own show andthe direction its gone.

I like him

Can't say I blame him one bit Drake isn't even z-list at this point

Studio TRIGGER's PR guy regularly posts on Sup Forums

He never thought it would be so simple