The East Asian race is the most effeminate race in the World and you can't prove me wrong

The East Asian race is the most effeminate race in the World and you can't prove me wrong

I kinda feel bad for Asian """""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""" but it is what it is. They are the least desirable men in the whole universe and no matter how much you are in denial, it will never change.

Her nose looks like it could reach Mars

they really are pathetic. even their own women want to become slaves for the white cock

yes

He looks good in green 2bh.

This is true.

The fact that literally ALL Asian women fantasize about White Men makes Asian """"men"""" EXTREMELY butthurt and suicidal. The ones that are in denial still might not commit suicide but when they realize how the things really are.... They will.

Asian men are despicable.

The Asians (or part Asians) are probably reporting this thread and refusing to respond to """bait""" but even they themselves KNOW how the things really are.

The White Race is the Master Race. Especially when it comes to White Men.

That's why we're the most hated. We're better than anyone else. Success breeds jealousy.

but i did respond

But your population is reducing rapidly. You will be replaced by "colored" people.

It saddened me that this my fellow Asian guy doesn't hold the girl next to him by his arm.

Are you girl or boi?

Do not worry.
We will get rid of the wh*Te pest for you.

Bump
ch*Loids are even worse

Tbh I laugh at inferior races who want to be like us (White) because they never will be.

They live their whole lives advocating stuff that stems from victim complex (BLM, "tolerance" etc.) and that victim complex stems from the fact they are inferior genetically.

There's a reason why everyone on Sup Forums battle to be White. They know the White Race is superior, even if the sentiment is intuitive. And the mods WILL delete threads that spout out the Truth, because the Truth is just... too harsh for most people to swallow.

So go on, battle to be White.

when i was in middleschool, long long time ago, there was a dance
not sure why i was there
this tall white girl put my arm around her waist, i stepped on her dancing shoes and ran

ama

Thanks. But I'm not worrying. It seems white people chose to stop existing.

u lucky dog

Did you date her?

I am a White Man.

If anything your ant race is the first to stop existing

no, we were just kind of friendly in class
i forgot what happened after

White - good looking, tall, smart, ingenious, social
Asian - ugly, short, dumb, copycat, autistic

just kill me..

THIS
I AM SO INFERIOR TO WHITE PEOPLE

Seeing only Japan, your right. But we have China the massive population source of East Asians. We Chinese won't go extinct.

There are most likely people ITT who think "yeah it's just another delusional white supremacist spouting his delusional shit on the internet, there are no innate differences between races."

I recommend you to read this and to think which countries and which kind of people have achieved the most throughout the history and during modern days.

> The latest research found that White people have genes of Neanderthals.
> White people persecuted and hunt down Neanderthals and raped Neanderthal women.
I wonder how much of white people's genetical features are of Neanderthals.

>asians who know their place

Good. The non-whites who admit they are inferior to White people are the only non-whites I respect.

asians have neanderthal genes too

friendly reminder that blonde mem also look feminine and blonde hair is a recessive trait that is bound to go extinct

>wh*teboi trying to be a tough guy
can't help but laugh 2bh

>pretty much all the good things associated with human race (medical science, flying to moon, democracy, technology [including computers, internet, cars, electricity etc.] is 100% due to White People)
>non-whites still claim to have the qualities of the human race

You are animals.

Didn't bother looking at your meme pic desu

I have to admit though, Asians are great lapdogs for White people. They are obedient and submissive.

The fact that we're talking English and everyone understands it speaks for itself desu.

We are the Masters. Speak my language.

I kinda agree what you are saying to the point of attractiveness, especially when we compare both average Asian men and Caucasian men. But to me, white girls are not attractive even tho I admit their facial features are realistically more attractive than average asian girls, which makes me think some of our girls think the same way as I am. White girls are just to me an Alien or mannequin. Most girls do not choose for their men because you are attractive or strong. Many girls regardless of race are more realistic when it comes to choosing for their eternal partner. For instance, many prefer associate with more humorous man over attractiveness, others would choose rich person. Here in Japan, many ugly men own pretty, hot girls than attractive man. I have seen many of those. This applies to race as a whole. so I think you can not ignore real fact before saying race matters.

If white people didn't exist, the world today was much more peaceful place.

It would absolutely be.
An Asian only world would be the best :3
Whites are impatient and aggressive.

lol your pic pretty much shows who's the real master race though

>the yamato
>never conquered by anyone
>raped and enslaved wh*teys, putting them in their place

Asian women are more attractive to White beta males and Asian males because they are more neotenous thus easier to attain. Not much more to it.

But since men are the representative of each race/ethnicity, White people ought to be the superior one.

>muh yamato

Who conquered 90% of the world? White people or yamato?

You know the answer, subhuman.

Wh*Te subhumans desperately trying to think they're as glorious as the non white race.

at least my penis's as black as nigga.

I don't get what you mean by "superior".

You know how it is, my 5'8 chink subhuman friend.

If it wasn't for my people, you wouldn't be shitposting about my people.

Superior race = the one Race that achieved the most culturally, philosophically and scientifically.

How is it so hard to understand?

And that IS the White race, objectively.

The trap has been laid, but will he show up?

he's an autist that most likely got triggered by me posting earlier when that other autist made that "give me gf thread i'm waitu in korea" thread and i was shitting on them for it. all the threads came in the last 20 minutes i was arguing with something and they stopped replying.

its a dangerous combo when you combine Sup Forums-levels point of views with r9k/incel behavior. it makes for a turbo-angry kid angry at women at minorities.

>having this much of an ego about your posts on an anonymous cambodian etymologists bulletin board
Was it autism?

>this whole thread
Holy wh*Toids are delusional, no matter we humans will carry on. BLACK BULL and Tengri will finish your misbegotten kind in due time.

I have no idea what the "give me a gf" threads you're talking about are, my presumably White Canadian friend.

I don't visit Sup Forums often, but when I do, I spout the very uncomfortable truth and then get banned and come back again in a few weeks.

>it is what it is.
stopped reading right there

nah its based on him posting after he stopped replying in the other thread, and typing with the same style and using the same autistic points/worldviews.

it might not be him since int does have a strong pol/r9k presence who basically have the same dumb way of thinking.

>analyzing posting style and keeping a mental checklist of anonymous posts for comparison
Get out of here while you can...

lmao wh*toid only """""""""""conquered"""""""""""" part of the world inhabited by abos and natives armed with sticks and stones when others didn't give a fuck, and they lost it within minutes once the japanese dragon awoke and raped them as a sideline during the war with china

> culturally

Why do you wear shoes still in 2017?
Tell me how to shart in your pant without noticing it?

friendly reminder Chinese wil run the world by 2050
I'm gonna spit in your general tsos next time you order take out wh*Te cumsK*n
how's it feel knowing Jews made a majority of your """inventions""", black bulls are stronger and Chang will ace every engineering exam?
stupid wh*Te shit
ASIANS ARE NOW HONORARY BLACKS

True, if you didn't exist we wouldn't have a subhuman wh*Toid race to make fun of. Thank you for existing as a lowly dog to provide entertainment for us

I think we need another damn I hate Americans thread.

WTF is wrong with his stomach button?

start one friend I'm ready for the self hate
and I'm not sure but he's BLACK & STRONK
also, it would be referred to as a "belly button", which is childish but what everyone says ^.^

>Pinkerton Syndrome
>(chiefly Singapore, derogatory) The tendency of some Asians to regard Caucasians as superior or more desirable, especially where marriage or relationships are concerned.
Why do singas love the BWC so much?

t. /r/asianmasculinity

Pls, all these terms come from subhuman wh*Tes to inflate their own ego. They're golddiggers who hang out in the CDB where all the banks are trying to find a rich guy. Wealthy Chinese and Indian men are too family oriented to engage in this degenerate wh*Toid behavior.

>singapore flag
>mentioning filthy kelings
Rajput Kerlithingtham detected, get out of Singapore

White people are like Saiyans from Dragonball. They are powerful race. But they always need frontiers to invade and conquer. They can practice equalitarianism because they always have colonies to exploit outside their communities.

Chink here, it is worse than OP says. Chinese men are secretly homosexual. I went to an elementary school in China and witnessed little boys touching each other's pens penises.

but you held them for like 2 years, not even australia just a couple of island and then lost them and now you're forced back to your islands with your army dismantled, your people disillusioned and dying off.

The world's No.1. historical military power is obviously the world's first and so far only military superpower the USA. Second is probably Britain, then Russia, France, the Ottomans, Rome in some order.

You've never really conquered anything, nothing before 1870 and very little after. Japan is a nice country, but you aren't in the big league in terms of historical significance.

feelsbadman.jpg

In all seriousness this theory is pretty dumb though, asian chads exist

> t. born after 2000

>couple of islands
>conquered land areas the size of europe and the middle east combined
>destroy european power forever in asia in a few months
>kill the greatest number of people in the shortest period of time in the war (joined in 1942, killed 10+ million across china/SEA every single year they ruled)

nah, japs are up there but they were like germany, a flame that shined bright but briefly.

When asian men are hot, they are extremely hot. Much more attractive than any other race because they have shinier hair, better skin, less body hair, less body fat, and are generally more fashionable. Beauty standards for asian guys are pretty high, they can't get away with less like western men do. But when they're unattractive, they're pretty damn unattractive.

>implying the nips even conquered half of chinkland
wew

Bulls eye bro. I also hate being an Asian as well and every time I see myself in the mirror, I become so suicidal that I can't help but punch the mirror and run away to some random place where there's nothing through which I can see my pathetic self

Just put a wig, stockings and makeup.
Then be ready for the mighty white cock.
You are going to like it, and there is no coming back.

>a typhoon kills the mongols
>twice
>HONORABRU SAMURAI STRONGESTU WORRIORU
The lengths you manlets will go to.

your points would only stand if europoors managed to conquer colonies in the same situation where japan did, which is, singlehandedly fighting tens of millions of opponents through a quarter of the planet simultaneously AND holding them by itself, fending off the rest of the world combined. of course, that wasn't the case. what they did are just committing genocides of those poor natives who didn't even know wheels nor iron tools with firearms which is a chink invention btw, and called it """""""""""""conquests""""""""""""", top kek. those europoor powers were only "superpower" in their little league, in which the real dragon as the rising sun wasn't around.

watch your mouth kiwiboi, the only reason why you are there is we fought china instead of simply eradicating your ancestors from the islands along with australia.

How much of a loser do you have to be to spew muh dikk bullshit and act like a tough guy online?
I bet OP looks nothing like those White chads he posts in this thread.

>wh*te losers trying to bully other races

why do they do this? are they insecure?

>muh great honorabru warriors
bitch please everybody knows Iberians are the ultimate master race

>too busy getting BLEACHED by the niggers of the anglosphere and being turned into a glorified whorehouse for foreign army men
come at me, rice twink

you mean too busy raping anglo-dutch combined fleets?

To be fair, Europe had been warmongering for quite a while and the technological advancements were notorious

to be fair the poos were a lot worse at war

>we won so many battles and killed so many enemies we got occupied, castrated, our economy controlled by a foreign nation and our emperor humiliated in front of the entire nation
>p-pls look at this autistic collage of cherrypicked pictures I made in a futile attempt to preserve this illusion of dignity

why are iberian niggers so desperate for a victory over samurai, having recourse to those meme wiki battles, while you were pretty much raped by samurai as well?
you are even worse than wh*toids

>American flags are pretending to be white again

>conquering japan
For what purpose? The euros literally jewed you out of your gold and fucked off because you dumb gooks thought silver was more valuable.
This after having to use Chinese currency for centuries because you’re too retarded to handle your own, which you’ve demonstrated by trying once and fucking up so badly you had to revert to using rice, like some kind of smaller, dumber apes.

Couldn't find any source for that yet you consider those meme battles, make up you mind ダヴィドさん