Can anybody give me a quick rundown?

Can anybody give me a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KhZg6XtiuIs?t=31
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Batman Begins + Inception for the retarded MCU audience.

Terrible gentrified hot garbage. Cumberbatch wastes his talents yet again.

Dr House gets in a car crash and fucks his hands up. Looks everywhere for a cure for his fucked shakey hands. Finds a guy that was paralyzed and now walks and he gets the guy to tell him how he healed himself and then goes to India or Napal or whatever and finds Tilda Swinton and learns mystic shit and becomes bad ass. It's not Mr Strangs, it's Dr. Strange.
Roll Credits.

Should have bee keanu

best origin movie since iron man, though a bit too similar formula.

cumberbatch is fine.

tilda swinton is great.

mads is underutilised as a standard villain.

House+Iron Man has an accident and goes to learn magic to not Tibet with a not tibetan master because China is our friend and we respect the chinese people and traditions. After that some generic cuck villain does some generic evil cuck shit and in the end he tricks some interdimensional chaos god who didn't know about the concept of "torture" to leave the earth peacefully, saving a few millions in a CGI final boss fight that would have been shit anyways

ironman exactly the same, just swap suit with magic, jarvis with cape, black bro has more screen time. I would rate it 7/10 vs ironman and 8/10 vs all other marvel origin movies.

The way he "beat" the big bad was at least in character. I'm glad they didn't go the explosion/laser blast route.

People are dumb. Sure it uses the usual origin template but it's really nothing like the other mcu movies beyond that.

No, it's just Gren Lantern remake with dull colors.

it's shit

white washing, white oriental power fantasy, shitty generic plot

T.NUMALE!

Cumberbatch is a terrible actor and you should all go kill yourselves for shilling this hard for him

Ironman 1 with magic

Quip quip quip

Wow maybe I shouldn't be so arrogant

Quip quip

Advertisement for the next movie

Actually. Only Clark in Man of Steel and Erik in First Class actually ever "beated" badguy in superhero movies, in other movies villains just die by accident led by hero (60% inderectly and mostly unintentionally), or villain himself, or it's just group beat up Power Rangers-like which doesn't count for an obvious reason.
Prove me wrong.
Which is why I like both this movies so much, in fact it's my best superhero kinos post-2010 (alongside with Amazing Spider-Man, and First Avenger).

Dr. Quip, master of arcane quips. And his best friend is a silly cape haha

>DORMEME, JUST THAT, LIKE BEYONCE? I DON'T SEE HOW THAT IS A PARTY THO HAHA
Watch The Big Bang Theory instead

I thought it was pretty obvious, but in the context of my post "beat the big bad" just meant "solved the problem", "saved the day", "removed the opposition", etc...

I don't really care about whatever argument you're trying to make.

Nice projection

Cheap shitty sling ring effects
Kungfu magic
Inception rip off
Asshole doctor
Learns cheap shitty sling rings
Learns rewind special effects
Gay cloak
More kungfu magic
More Inception rip off
Fartcloud
Now fartcloud with rewind effects.
We kungfu mage now
With shitty cheap teleportation portal special effects
Seriously like Antman it was overrated cheap hot garbage

Not as good as the projection I'm watching on my living room wall of me skull fucking your mum

Hot fucking garbage.

Iron Man recycled but with shitty lame actors and no sense of innovation present at all. Worst quips by far too.

There are no more quick rundowns. Only gestalts. That being said it is more Disney shit. What it lacks in tension it makes up for in quips

Marvel is just playing Jenga. They had the whole thing with Iron Man 1, a movie that was good by chance, and now all they do is removing blocks from that tower in hopes that the movie looks different enough, while being the same thing and without the whole thing falling down.

They haven't had luck so far

Kaleidoscope adventures

>Seriously like Antman it was overrated cheap hot garbage
Muh nigga.

>Can anybody give me a quick rundown?
Sure.

My point is only 'bargain lmao' makes it (really) different from others villains deaths.

DORMEMEOO I'VE CUM TO BARGAIN

Benedict Cumberbatch plays Stephen Strange, a Neurosurgeon whose hands are irreparably damaged in a car accident, leaving him unable to operate. He travels to Nepal and studies sorcery under the tutelage of the Ancient One. One day a former student of the Ancient One, Caisillius attacks the New York sorcerers while Strange is fucking around with magic and he manages to defeat a trained wizard with the help of a magic cape. Caisillius manages to escape though, and Strange uses an Infinity stone that allows him to turn back time to defeat him and his master Dormammu, who resides in the Dark Dimension. A set-up for Thor Ragnarok is placed at the end.

I was surprised by how disappointed I was in the movie. You can usually shut off your brain during a MCU movie and enjoy the cgi, but this was just shit
Depiction of magic was all over the place. From magic kung fu to shifting architecture to portals to ghost forms to just straight up Harry Potter shit. Then you have the character himself; the movie does a pretty shitty job of showing how much of an arrogant ass he was, how he 'develops' into a 'hero', and even how skilled he was as a surgeon. They could've made it interesting like showing how the skills from his past life could help him as a magic user but they just use it to justify him being really good at studying. And just when I thought I couldn't get more disappointed, they show us a shit ending where Strange beats Dormammu by dying over and over again because he couldn't beat his generic lackey. Apparently the immortal universal conqueror had no other options besides giving Strange painless deaths over and over again.

It even had a surprise in the credits where apparently, Scott Adkins was in the movie. They hired fucking Boyka and they couldn't be bothered to do a cool fight scene with him.

a quick rundown on Dr. Strange or on his movie?

Wow you guys really hate this flick now, huh?

>now
sup reddit how's it goin

I don't have an account there. But I was here on Sup Forums during and before this movie's release, and the kind of venomous hatred towards it you can see ITT was not really that pervasive until at least a month after release, after it had reached peak popularity with the normies.

youtu.be/KhZg6XtiuIs?t=31

same with all of them since guardians of the galaxy

>it's gonna flop right guys what were they thinking literally who?
>that was better than expected, flopfags btfo
>normies like it too much this is reddit this is memes quip quip reeeeeeee

like fucking clockwork

Dr. Disney is more like it

Cumberbatch sucks. Forgettable plot.
Nice geometrical special effects though.