So now we can finally stop seeing this faggot's face all over TV and the 4th most ordered pizza chain can go back to...

so now we can finally stop seeing this faggot's face all over TV and the 4th most ordered pizza chain can go back to non-existance as the other 3 ahead of it which had zero profit loss will continue on

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy#Financial_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>don't have to go to board meetings anymore
>don't have to go the office every day
>don't have to spend hours on set shooting stupid commercials with that mouthbreather Peyton Manning who never remembers his lines
>still get to rake in all the profits of the company you founded

seems like he won

people who own businesses aren't lazy failures like you and me, they actually enjoy their work.

>Threatens to pull ads from the NFL
>NFL Calls bluff and just runs pizza hut and dominos ads
>This happens

Papa John's literally got BTFO of his own company

You can tell he loved being in the spotlight

Papa "If those niggers kneel, no more 50% deals" John

i like papa john's pizza

your continent looks like a slice of pizza.

Why did Papa John step down? The kneeling issue is divisive, but I thought the division was pretty equal (for every person angry at PJs there was someone happy about what he said).

The head of Chic-fil-a did something similar years ago when he said he was against gay marriage (I'm paraphrasing). There was outrage. But there was also support. As far as I know he didn't step down. And the company saw an increase in profits:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy#Financial_effect

I guess Papa John's didn't see an increase in profits.

The diffence is chikfila makes a good product

He probably didn't have the support among his boardmembers. Most likely they told him to step down and keep his severance package or they would vote to remove him.

The difference is Papa John is the face and name of the brand. If he says something stupid it's going to be hard to sweep it under the rug because his face/name is everywhere on the product.

This was jerry jones plan all along. 4D chess ya'll

Papajohns is shit and their stocks were plummiting

>mad dominos fag

Never understood what made papa John's stand out to appeal to anybody enough to buy from there

Their pizza is all around pretty good for a chain. Crust tastes really nice and doughy and the ingredients are good.

Idk. Also they have great promo deals constantly, I was getting $6 large speciality pizzas on the regular

Are you one of those fags who only eats Domino's garlic hell

What the fuck is a papa johns pizza anyway?

they have cheap breadsticks and give you some sauce

Not really, but I understand dominoes appeal, in that lazy poorfucks can subsist off of it entirely without deals. Wasn't really bashing it, it just never seemed to stand out in any metric to ever warrant me saying "hey papa John's sounds like a good idea", but tbf never really gave them much of a chance

As someone who works at a Dominos, I hate it when someone orders Garlic twists and orders the garlic sauce on the side. Who are these Van Helsings?

I like(don't love) dominos, but who in the fuck orders from there and thinks "I need more garlic shit than what dominos usually provides"?

Difference is the chic-fil-a guy had their best sales day after he said that. People actually like chic-fil-a unlike papa John's which is probably successful in flyover states.

Papa John's is a publicly traded company. Chick-fil-a is privately owned. Even franchise locations are owned by the company with the franchisee only owning operating rights. They don't have to care about stockholders or activist board members.

That imitation garlic butter

absolutely cucked

>Jerry Richardson says everyone should stand for National Anthem
>Papa John's guy says anthem protests are bad for his business

>Both removed from power at their companies

What do ((((((((((((((they))))))))))))) mean by this?

Richardson is leaving because of sexual assault allegations.

>2012
the world is infinitly more retarded now

best pizza chain is round table

>media spinning this to be that he was removed because of NFL comments
Are you fucking kidding me? He was removed because their profits are plummeting and have been for some time. The NFL comments was his attempt to desperately deflect the blame. The board doesn't give a fuck about this social justice shit, they care about the bottom line. And under Papa John the bottom line wasn't looking good.

>sexual harassment allegations
>real

lmao

It's all a cover to remove anyone who doesn't hate America from positions of power.

You watch. Jerry Jones and Mike Ditka are the next people the Inquisition will target.

Chick-Fil-A is crack. The CEO could shoot my parents and I would still drive past 10 KFC's just to wait in line for their sandwiches. I doubt anyone feels the same way about Papa John's cardboard ass pizza.

Chic-fil-a has amazing service and they are a company that actually has standards in the industry unlike the other chains. Papa John's is shit compared to little Ceasars anyway.

>says something stupid
>nobody really cares
>20 minutes later backtracks
>truly nobody cares now

>4 months later resigns over it

yeah no, he's just trying to escape the public spotlight before muh me too gets him

thank you papa

Didn't he kiss Peyton Manning?

I think papa johns is the best out of all the other chains

>Jerry Jones and Mike Ditka are the next people the Inquisition will target.
>JJ is next
YES

PLEASE

PLEASE JEWS MAKE JJ SELL

I WILL BE THE BEST GOYIM EVER IF YOU GET RID OF THAT OLD FUCK AND GIVE THE COWBOYS A CHANCE AT BEING GOOD AGAIN

NFL is powerful if they are taking down CEOs

If he didn't like before why didn't he just quit?

The Papa John's pizza business was founded in 1984 when "Papa" John Schnatter converted a broom closet in the back of his father's tavern.[6] Schnatter sold his 1971 Z28 Camaro to purchase $1,600 worth of used pizza equipment and began selling pizzas to the tavern's customers

Net worth US $801 million