twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liek de middy ist

ONLY QUX AND Q4 ARE AFRAID OF THE GRIM REAPER

BULLS RAPE THE REAPER IN HIS VAGINAS CUNT

#IMMORTALITY

Ded

say "Ali Madad" and this thread will stay bumped

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/917841148076544000

alt-right retards are intimidated by the Alpha Shia.

>"""pray"""
wh*te dogs to be honest

>tfw you will live to see whites go extinct
Now if only we can stop the Salafis/Wahhabis from sperging out like retards, we can just sit back and enjoy victory.

I wanna smell some stinky post gym feet

Leaked pic
Rate

Salaam /mena/

Sabaah al-khayr

Fuck off tranny.

Salam sis how's it going

Fuck off tranny cunt

Rouhi ya nesma

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/917813828968165378

>niggers in Tehran
why are alt-righters so retarded?

seriously post pics or gtfo.

Wa-Alaikum-Salaam

I am doing well :)
It's stormy here and I'm cleaning my flat

I am sorry if you are upset. I mean you no ill will brothers

Oh, I did the other day

>Oh, I did the other day
not just eyes

>This looks more like Tehran or Kabul
>Tehran
>Kabul

In a few months then.
And still I would only show myself in modest hijab or niqab

his twitter is hilarious. he posted a video of Ashura processions in England and said ''muslim march demending the implementation of Sharia''

seriously, following alt-right twitter is a favourite past-time of mine.

fuck off you mentally deranged atention whore.

Pots and kettles fampie

Mena more like Meana :(
Imma go clean

Raining here too actually. I work nights it must be your morning?
Plans for today? Have you prayed fajr
That pink is sooooo cute

>my mild shitposting is worse then this autistic attention desiring tranny
>worse than the trap/car/anime spamming pooroccan
>gay Ethiopian
>mentally retarded Poonisian
>the chink

i'm not even in top 10 most autistic posters.

I think the Leb/a/nese Saber poster infected me I have diarrhea now too ouch my belly

Oh yes :), the important start to my day, I always make sure to do my prayers

We'll just about to clean now
Do laundry day and university work for class tommorow

It is really cute :)
I want to get one just like that in the future.

hmmmm

i bet there are less muslims in tehran or kabul compared to any western capital :DDD

>university
What do you study

I wasnt comparing your posting styles. You called her mentally deranged yet you're a paedophile, it's awfully rich
Feet now

Whatever pedophile

Computer Science
The course has really good internship opportunities and will be useful for supporting myself after graduation

I've been enjoying it so far and find the work stimulating

>being attracted to a hot 15 year old is worse than wanting chop of your dick
ok.

marrying 14-16 year old girls was a norm like 100 years ago.

you dont even understand if the girl is like 15 or 20 most of the time anyways due to makeup and shit.

>tfw no trannie gf

makes sense why a t*rk would live like they did 100 years ago

based turk-bro

how are you mate.

Whatever pedophile

makes sense why a r*ma would support a t*rk

age of consent is really low for most european countries.

so its okay to bone them? i dont get the logic man. elaborate pls.

wew safavid-ottoman relations have changed

it ll be even better once idiot known as erdoggo gtfos

Araps btfo!!!

well said

i don't support that either. you should be 18 to marry, have sex, drive, vote etc.

>you should be 18 to have sex,
literally 80% of girls fuck by this age

why you should be 18 to bone someone? biologically we are capable of procreating at around age 13-14. so natural evolution is wrong but our artificial morality right?

i like this map. lets make it real in the upcoming 30-40 years.

I don't get westerners, don't you want to have a virgin wife??? no these fuckers will marry a non-virgin woman who had her vagina visited 5 times by 5 different penises

Ahh yes that's it, you've admitted before that you enjoy the power over her and I'm not surprised she's most likely naiven and easily manipulated. Gives room for predators like you to take advantage.
t. Durka durka

>i like this map. lets make it real in the upcoming 30-40 years.
God willing brother, God wiling.
It's clear that the Arabs can't govern themselves.

There's not much choice with European women my man

>Ahh yes that's it, you've admitted before that you enjoy the power over her
no i didn't.... i like that she's waifu material, makes me pancakes, takes care of me when i'm sick....etc i'm not into domination, i'm autistic as fuck when it comes to girls.

doesn't make it right. people shouldn't have sex until they're married if it was up to me
well then go out live in the mountains with no clothes and eat berries just like nature made you to. just admit it, you want to fuck small girls cause you're too insecure to handle women of your own age.

Ill get screens from the archive then you dumb manbaby.

i handled women my age, younger than me, older than me.

i just dont get autistic as fuck when someone bones an underage. boning a child is sick sure, but a girl having huge boobs and nice ass at age 16? sorry, but i want a piece of it.

>you want to fuck small girls cause you're too insecure to handle women of your own age.
>wanting to fuck university-tier whores
>not pure waifu material neighbor.

>but a girl having huge boobs and nice ass at age 16? sorry, but i want a piece of it.
it really depends on your age, if I was 23 I wouldn't touch it

Despite all of his fuck-ups, Erdo is still much better than Kemalist scum

i never said i dominated her. i'm not into that stuff. never hit her, and never will, and never forced her into anything.

>zina
میکشمت

hes not. erdo fucks up too much, too often and too major.

turkey could be 100x more powerful if erdoggo didnt fuck up everything he touched.
i touched them when i was 25 and liked it. girls that are 15-16 and open to sex, already know the consequences and do it with their own free will.

Modern day Kemalists are shit yeah, Ataturk would denounce them.
Erdo's still shit though

>turkey could be 100x more powerful if erdoggo didnt fuck up everything he touched.
this, he fucked up, especially foreign policy

nah man idk if it's only me but that's fucked up, when you were 10 she was just born.
25 is too old for 15 yo girls imo, even if they are open to it what? don't you know that teenagers are hormone-filled
t. teenager

but he's the only leader doing some shit for rohingyas

why would you fuck a girl that isn't fully developed? most 16 year olds are awkward as fuck in beds and if she's a virgin the experience is not enjoyable for anyone.

lol sorry i am just a beta male picking women my age over underage confused girls who could report you to the police

mehmet, my son
yuo are man now
yu must choose who you stick your dick in
will you pick butifel mid 20s woman to settle with
or fuk jailbait pussy forever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
it'ss just PR. he sent some food and that is.

some teenagers are hormone filled attention whores, not all.

sure you may not like it but its not a god forsaken thing to do as well.

Fuck reza fuck iran and fuck shias

>Fuck reza fuck iran and fuck shias

Why do the jihadists hate the West so much? Russia and China have done significantly more harm to Muslims than any Western country. Jihadists’ have carried out more attacks in Germany than in China, despite the fact that Germany is one of the most Muslim-friendly countries, while China forbids names like “Mohammed” and confiscates Qu’rans.

cause our governments funds them

i ll stick my dick into both

not all 16 year olds are awkward in bed famalam. you have to discover more. also awkwardness sometimes makes it more fun for me. i really like how inexperienced they are most of the time.

though i have to add, i never took virginity of someone so far.

this its just PR. he doesnt give a single fuck about it right now for example. erdoggo is an opportunist, he tries to look qt and shit but opportunism has a side effect of causing you to be untrustworthy after a while because you tend to fuck over everyone once to opportunity rises.

>he sent some food
He actually has food aid settlements there that give rice and meat to rohingyas on a daily basis, and was the one of the few leader openly saying it was a genocide shia bro
so? they are still guided by their penises/vaginas, not by their mind. I'm sorry you do you but being 25 and fucking a teenage 15yo girl that's fucked up man, even if she's conscious

There's an ongoing insurgency in China which is on a much larger scale than the current jihadist one in Europe, Chinese media however is entirely regulated by the state so you don't hear about it. Same thing in Iran as well.
>Lose the Sinai
>Realise you fucked up so bad you get a heart attack
Pussy

its because "muh crusades" trauma is still well and alive.

China is far away and mentioned little.

Russia is hated, especially after Syria, you just got good security and Putin has no problems in allying with hardcore islamists, like Kadyrov for example, if they just agree to attack russia.

is it easy to have sex with girls in Iran or do you all remain chaste (based) until marriage?

>shia bro
Kill yourself you dumb maghrebi

they are guided by their mind, they can choose not to fuck. them choosing to fuck is not my responsibility.

my sister is 16 and she chooses not to fuck for example. every human being is guided by their minds, but as you get older, you gain more experience and your mind guides you relatively better, thats the only difference. in my unprofessional opinion at least.

that just confirms you are too insecure to handle women your own age and instead go for the easy girls who will fuck anyone so their girlfriends won't make fun of them. like a bully picking on a small child in the school yard

#oneummah
Al Hujurat verse 10

Bangladesh gave 10 times more food
>and was the one of the few leader openly saying it was a genocide shia bro
so what? he'll do nothing more. he'll just watc and give more ''statements'' that mean nothing and are meant just to make people think Erdo is nice.
It's like the UN sending a ''stern letter''

>Same thing in Iran as well.
Balochi insurgency is a meme.

>i handled women my age, younger than me, older than me.

nice reading you do there.

i like you reza. you are a pretty smart guy.

stop hating papatürk though.

i don't believe you. no man would go back to 15 year olds after fucking a 20-25 year old

of course they can choose not to but still they are heavily influenced by their hormone-filed genitals
it's like the moment before you fap, you're just so horny you're ready to fuck. but again you do you, 15yo with 25yo sex just seems really fucked up for me but that's maybe just me

>stop hating papatürk though.
he is OK, though disagree on some things.

modern day Kemalists are fedora-tipping cancer though,

Whatever pedophile

i didnt go back, i fugged 15-16 year olds before i fugged 20-30.

why are you so full of assumptions?

>one ummah
Nope shiism is a meme that needs to end once and for all.
Iranian kurds

>is it easy to have sex with girls in Iran
It depends. in cities like Tehran or Shiraz or Rasht, yes.
In religious cities like Yazd or Qom or smaller and more traditional cities, no.
>do you all remain chaste (based) until marriage?
Some have sex before marriage, some are virgin.
Age of marriage in Iran is high(many men are singles in their 30s) so remaining virgin before marriage is hard even for many religious people.

>Nope shiism is a meme that needs to end once and for all.
it is dying but I don't understand why so much anger against it while it's a minority

cause you're a filthy t*rk

well true, modern kemalists are shit.

>thats just me
correct answer. most of the time i dont even understand if they are underages though, since heavy make up / slutty clothes.

idk about foreign countries since i havent been to them too much, just couple of short visits. but in turkey, girls tend to have their full blown boobs and ass by age 16. once they put on make up and wear sort of 20 y/o clothes, its impossible to understand if the girl is an underage or not.

i am not attracted to a kid's body. i am attracted to a normal grown up woman's body. sometimes that body happens to have a younger biological age than i initially assume.

>Iranian kurds
LMAO. There is opression i won't lie and the crack hard on any dissent, but the armed insurgency is an utter meme. Turks have it much worse with the PKK.

Balochi insurgency, which does to a small extent exist, is much more active and deadly, they killed 12 IRG couple of months ago, than the kurdish one.

>shiism is a meme that needs to end once and for all.
Arabs yet again prove their animal mentality, when will we put an end to this meme called ''Arab self-governence''?