Hey, could you guys watch this video by Drake Bell? He really needs the ad revenue

Hey, could you guys watch this video by Drake Bell? He really needs the ad revenue.

youtube.com/watch?v=URm_0DJGifM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tYmArcyDN1M?t=113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brendan Fraser
>Drake Bell
>Emma Watson
>Nikki Blonsky(From Hairspray)
>Daniel Radcliffe

Name our band senpai

JUST and the JUSTICES

Reply to this post and Drake will die in his sleep, promise

>dbtv

good night sweet prince

k

I FOUND A WAY

>He really needs the ad revenue.

I use adblock so I never see the ads on youtube videos. Drake Bell doesn't deserve to get on my whitelisted channels.

>all those keywords
Pathetic.

He should start making those Spider-Man/Elsa videos that make so much money. He's halfway there with that costume.

Did you know viewing, liking and subscribing to dbtv could provide Drake with hot food and shelter for a week?

>Making an Avengers video when he's a member of the JUSTice League

Anything to help the less fortunate

I was thinking the same thing

So this is what it feels like...

JUSTice League

Why is Radcliffe in this group? He got all that Harry Potter money and now just does shit he likes. I thought he was great in Horns

>credits are 40 seconds
>1min of outtakes
>on a video that is 4:28

underrated

Oh god, he's resorted to making those weird live action Spider-Man videos that get millions of views. You know the ones.

How can he be anymore JUST?

Swiss army man

>30 years old
>looks 50

JUST

That entire thing was just a joke. Radcliffe doesn't even need to do movies anymore.

Swiss Army Man was pure kino

This. He's doing fine nowadays. He was just in Swiss Army Man.

This video got twice as much views as the others on his channel so I'd say that's pretty much inevitable. Gotta get out of debt somehow.

This is JUST mercy

You're a nigger.

Does anyone know what jobs he does on the side since he's not in movies and no one buys his albums?

If dubs he doesn't die and makes a Best Picture winning film with Brendan Fraser.

au revoir kid...

Is he really trying to cash in on those weird Spiderman Elsa videos that bad parents let their kids watch?

Voice acting

Sells cocaine in Portland.
Not even memeing

>Daniel Radcliffe
He has more money than all of the other combined. Then again, I do too

How long till Drake Bell sells out and does elsa videos? Oh wait he already has

JUST is reserved for actors who are now fucking barely working or working normal pleb jobs, or are fucking bankrupt. Only Brendan, Nikki and Drake fit the bill here. Daniel and Emma are loaded.

Friendly reminder that the only reason we even make fun of him to this extreme extent is due to the fact he's still under the wrong impression that he's super relevant.

If it wasn't for that we wouldn't nearly be mocking him as much.

What kind of elsa videos? I don't follow youtube stuff

I don't think I really should know

>He has more money than all of the other combined.
That's putting it mildly. He probably has 20 times more money than all of them combined and that's only in sheer bank numbers.

Damn how much did he age? He looks so fucking old there

On mobile so won't be added finding it, but there are tons of videos of people in costume doing random shit. Its spiderman and Elsa so tons of kids watch it, namely kids who are babysat by iPads. These channels get millions of views from kids with shit parents.

Allow me to end the suffering

Imagine kids that watch these will have insanely fucked up fetishes when they're older. Stuff that will put the weirdest shit you've seen on deviant art to shame. They'll all be posting here in 15 years.!

realistically, make that 8-10 years

>Frozen Elsa Poo Colored Balls!
>6,973,020 views

>Frozen Elsa & Snow White Fart On Spiderman While Sleeping!
>2,377,270 views

Why Drake?

youtu.be/tYmArcyDN1M?t=113

Why does he look like leatherface?

They just need to throw some Elsa in there and some toilet humor and it's golden

drugs and too much Disneyland sun

>Frozen Elsa cheating on Spiderman with black Spiderman
oh look toddlers have the same tastes as us

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO REALIIIZE
IT TAKES SOME BIG BLACK COCK TO SATISFY MY WIIIIFE

STOP making fun of drake

i'm a fucking billionaire and you're all losers, get a life

lol what a fucking retard this guy

Thats by design. There is literally a sick fuck ((agenda)) permeating into our lives more by the day.

how the fuck did he even end up with that much debt

how does a person dig a hole like that for themselves

goodnight sweet prince