Merry Christmas Week

>Early signing period: Wed Dec 20 to Fri Dec 22

Bowl Schedule:
>fbschedules.com/ncaa/college-football-bowl-schedule.php

Fri Dec 22: Potato Bowl, Bahamas Bowl
Sat Dec 23: three bowls, including Texas Tech vs USF
Sun Dec 24: Hawaii Bowl
Mon Dec 25: Christmas Day
Tues Dec 26-Jan 1: Bowls everyday except NFL Sunday (Dec 31)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/s47pjP
twitter.com/colecubelic/status/942902851390631936
twitter.com/colecubelic/status/942580877107892225
dawgnation.com/football/gary-danielson-stands-by-elaborates-comments-kirby-smart
google.com/amp/www.sportingnews.com/amp/ncaa-football/news/ncaa-football-florida-state-independence-bowl-southern-miss-ineligible/btrh298eggso151acn5sf02d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the Cotton Bowl being the true National Championship Game

again, bucks by 17

discord.gg/s47pjP
GO NOLES! (please win)

Unironically kys

Go Dawgs!

Buffs

Rather go out an hero by taking out multiple Palestinians with me if you don't mind

>Palestinians
Fuck. You got Jerusalem; what more do you want?

For the Glory of Oklahoma!

Ride to Glory, Brave Knights! Send Scott Frost out a Legend!

Dead Palestinians

The Holocaust didn't happen, but I wish it did.

Who /Frost/ here?

Fuck Nebraska desu.

Who farts the most on the Georgia offensive line?

your mom bitch, lmao

yeah, the way Auburn wiped the floor with the Georgia OL, it looked like my mom was playing for them

>YFW Temple, the iggles, and the &^ers all get BTFO

Good thing Oklahoma's defensive line is weak shit.

Yep, going be humiliating if Georgia can't prove that

right here

>unc logo as an FIU play signal
what does it mean

Post teams you hate and others guess who your team is.

>Oklahoma
>Nebraska
>Kansas
>Utah
>USC

hey constantly-mad-and-sexually-frustrated georigabro, why don't you give us more stuff to rub in Georgia's face if they don't win....

colorado

>Serious pop from UGA OL 74 Ben Cleveland.

twitter.com/colecubelic/status/942902851390631936

twitter.com/colecubelic/status/942580877107892225

Too easy, huh?

>FIU
yeah

Subbing in their players who cheat their ass off in school

Wait, do you seriously want people to show the 50 so videos of Auburn throwing the Georgia DL around like little girls all game?

can't tell if the knee is down

Is Temple doing Candy Cane uniforms for Christmas or is that their regular ones?

ouch

>FIU in charge of defense
thats their usual color scheme from my experiemce

Whatever they are, they're NICE

Yeah you said that already. You really like meh unifomrs with a Candy Cane stripe down the side of the pants that much?

Lol, what happened the second game?

Well like everyone in the nation was told during the broadcast, Kirby whined to the SEC to make the refs give UGA a breater between snaps which was pretty chicken shit of him

>Arguing Oklahoma's defense isn't garbage
>b-but muh fun and gun offenses

*breather

what could have been

I prefer a balanced amount design and solid color on uniforms. Example: Alabama's are bland and not aesthetic. I like UNC's and FSU's new ones.

What does that even mean? I was asking why you talk so much cringy shit. Do you really have no personality and can't come up with some good natured trash talk?

>good natured trash talk
>constantly-mad-and-sexually-frustrated

Fuck you.

I like UNC's new ones. FSU's I'm not really sure about. Its nice but i like when programs with history dont change their uniforms too

Lol, is that what Gary Danielson said?

I do remember him saying how Kirby Smart thought Auburn held their receivers in the first game.

dawgnation.com/football/gary-danielson-stands-by-elaborates-comments-kirby-smart

As for the time between snaps, the refs botched a substitution and didn't give Georgia any time to sub players.

Well you are constantly mad and sexually frustrated, constantly talking cringy shit that is just creepy. Can't you come up with any good natured trash talk or do you just have zero personality?

As for me to you here, I'm not talking about a game (good natured trash talk), I'm talking to you as a person because I'm worried about you

>its another one sided rout

Why are these g5 teams allowed to waste oyr eyes' time with bowl games?

>Talks nonstop shit to strangers on the internet
>I'm worried about you

gay

google.com/amp/www.sportingnews.com/amp/ncaa-football/news/ncaa-football-florida-state-independence-bowl-southern-miss-ineligible/btrh298eggso151acn5sf02d4

>actual bowl eligible teams didnt get a bowl bid but bowl ineligible Florida State got one

>Florida State fans will rant about their bowl streak staying alive when they deceived their way to a bowl game

What does a streak mean anymore with dozens of toilet bowls?

are you going to answer? or is your silence a "yes, I understand I suck, I will do better"?

Get your head out of your high and mighty ass.

Nobody cares.

This can't be serious.

Game 1 Auburn kept Georgia's out-of-shape O-line gassed by going no huddle and up tempo. That's why the UGA line got whipped so badly. They were out of breath and dying pretty much immediately after the game started and got absolutely massacred that game.

Game 2, the rules were changed to where Auburn had to stop their high tempo hurry up offense and give Georgia a breather between snaps... so obviously UGA didn't get whipped as bad as they did in game one since everyone had to baby their out-of-shape OL

will be interesting to see which rules they use with the Oklahoma/Georgia game

>Makes personal insults because football opinion

Lol, this is too weird.

It's not like we haven't been asking the Georgia posters on here to quick acting like total douchebags for a least week now.

>rules were changed

Is this what Auburn fans tell themselves, Conspiracy theories?

*It's not like we haven't been asking the Georgia posters on here to quit acting like total douchebags for a least week now.

Like seriously, wtf is your problem? What can we do to help you people quit being such douchebags all the time?

Help us help you...

just put a trip on already

No that's what happened. Why do Georgia fans feel the need to keep acting like such douchebags? What can we do to help you people?

They call it the "Lose to Wofford" play.

Just quit acting like a douchebag. How is this SO HARD FOR YOU? Like what made you so miserable at life? How can we help you?

lmao suck my dick bitch

>We
>OU fan

You're the one being a douche bag.

you're the single person in this thread being a douchebag
not everyone that calls you out on being a mongrel is a georgia fan

>ywn be as pathetic as this awbarn fan
feels good

>b-but everyone that calls me out on my retardation and asbergers is a Georgia fan
can you be more pathetic?

Lol, you're responding to the wrong person again.

Congrats on not being able to figure out that more than one person is on here.

Whose ready for a "Clemson Repeats Natty Win" Episode?

>facebook

Georgia Douchebags out in full force YET AGAIN. How id we get stuck with so many douchebags on here and how are they all UGA fans? Can't you guys find some other team to embarrass instead of UGA?

You really need to stop with this shit.

You need to just quit acting like a douchebag. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS FOR YOU?

>Everyone is a douchebag but me
Did you parents abandon you? what the fuck is your problem? did you get banned from Sup Forums?

>You need to just quit acting like a douchebag. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS FOR YOU?

I really don't understand how you UGA douchebags can look at your douchebag faces in the mirror without vomiting all over yourself at how disgusting you act as people. Like do enjoy being total douchebags? Don't you ever wonder why you have no friends and why no one likes you?

>projector.jpeg

they followed the playcall to a tee against temple

That is what a Douchebag would say...

You're the expert.

That is another example of what a Douchebag would say...

can you imagine being both this butthurt and this insecure at the SAME TIME?

yet another example of what a Douchebag would say...

Way to shit up the entire thread.

You can proudly take full credit.

Insufferable.

getting better. Now we are on the path to healing for the UGA douchebags going around shitting up every thread. How can we help you? Why are you such douchebags? What's going on In your lives to cause you to be such douchebags? Is it something we can help you with?

and yet another example of what a Douchebag would say...

>he still thinks we're georgia fans
lmao my pathetic dude

I said Oklahoma's defense is lame and they got triggered then made it super personal.

oh, so you admit you're a fucking moron?

>Having a low opinion for Oklahoma's defense
>Moronic

>low opinion for

and a sniveling little douchebag down here in the corner here....

You UGA fans need to quit lying constantly about everything. Obviously with the football talk. But most important for you own sakes, you need to quit lying to yourself that you aren't total Douchebags...

So what team do you root for?

>he uses 'douchebag' like he's on a pg-13 sports talk show

lmaoing @ ur fucken life

Georgia. But I've had enough with the constant UGA Douchebags.. How do you guys think you can get anyone to like your team by acting like Total Douchebags? How does that make any sense to you. I root for UGA and you make me hate them. What is wrong with you people?