Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this team?

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this team?

youtu.be/_gZndxEvFNk

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly yeah
it's absolutely incredible how much of a failure the cleveland browns are

>chart party

>a weeb
>telling anyone to go back to anywhere

Jesus Christ that was honestly depressing to watch. How have all of their fans not killed themselves yet?

No, just let it burn

If you made the Browns play with Marlins players for an entire season, and the Marlins play with Browns players for an entire season, which team would do better?

Bears is, simply put, their last chance. Steelers are still going to go for that 1 seed so that's a guaranteed blowout. Browns have to get a win in Soldier Field against a team that got spanked by the fucking Lions.

I love the Browns, they're entertaining. Their trade deadline debacle was probably the funniest thing that happened this season.

And the Niners, don't forget they also lost on pure Field Goals to based Wop and the Niners

How does a team even keep going after this? This is one of the most depressing sports essay videos I've ever seen. This team is screaming for a relocation.

What can the NFL do, short of dissolving the team, which would cause divisional realignment?

Chart Party videos are wank-worthy

>the. browns. are. invisible.
>they're ghosts

holy fuck this is cringe

Fabricate sexual harassment allegations against Haslam so he can be Donald Sterling'd out of the league

The Browns have had three owners since 1999.

A new owner will change nothing.

Bomb the stadium in the offseason

What's it like being a browns fan?

>Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this team?

It's long past time for someone to step in and do something about the NFL.

Because the problem isn’t the Browns, (or any team) the issue is that pro-football is no longer a fair game where the better team wins and advances, but instead has become a marketing program dictated by the NFL Inc. based on tv ad revenues.

And because of this corporate rigging policy by the NFL Inc., some teams like the Browns are relegated to simply acting as punching bags and sources of highlight videos for opposing teams, who have large national tv audiences.

Cleveland Browns
Seasons: 69 (1946 to 2017)
Record (W-L-T): 509-484-13
Playoff Record: 16-20
Championships Won: 8
All-time Passing Leader: Brian Sipe 1,944/3,439, 23,713 yds, 154 TD
All-time Rushing Leader: Jim Brown 2,359 att, 12,312 yds, 106 TD
All-time Receiving Leader: Ozzie Newsome 662 rec, 7,980 yds, 47 TD
All-time Scoring Leader: Lou Groza 1,608 points
Winningest Coach: Paul Brown 158-48-8

pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/

I certainly feel this way as a Lions fan because shit always seems to go against the Lions. Not that they weren't bad before but lately it seems the refs love to fuck them, 2015 was blatant

>I certainly feel this way as a Lions fan

Not a coincidence, as I'm a Lions fan also.

If the Browns were openly tanking or something, then sure, but they really aren't. The whole team just always seems to be incompetent, but they don't come across as intentionally awful, just hopeless. Besides, there have been plenty of teams that were this bad for this long in the past. Hell, look at the Bucs back in the day. Even the 49ers were pretty terrible for a long time before they got their shit together for a 20 year span.

I think the fans would riot worse than the first time they lost the team. in the rust belt region of the country, football is the only thing they really have (cavs and indians don't count). plus ohio is next to the south in terms of producing the most football players. football is life for those poor folks

>simpsons
Go back to Sup Forums
how bow dah?

Neck yourself

>He thinks Jon Bois is Reddit
Fuck off, Weeb.

>0-16 vs 0-162

Saintsfan here. I know something about long years, decades, of futility. There's nothing wrong with the Browns, they're literally no worse than the Lions, Chargers and Bengals: 0 super bowls is zero super bowls, who gives a fuck about how close you were?

Video related is the best thing to come out of Cleveland.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

0-16 is a very different feeling than even 6-10

I think the biggest difference between the Saints and the Browns is that Browns fans are extremely negative about their team whereas Saints fans still had fun when their team was lousy and laughed at themselves.

Half of the Browns problems is that every time the Browns aren't good and try to rebuild, when they don't win games the fanbase panics and demands someone be fired. Hence the Sashi Brown firing and the amount of people calling for Hue to be fired even though he's a good coach.

The Cavs and Indians

Yea because you're getting the first pick, not the 9th. Still Saintsfan here. >We went 7-9 three straight years and got the 11th-13th picks. I would much rather have gone 3-13 and had a top three picks those years. There's nothing worse than mediocrity in the NFL, even being abysmal is better than being mediocre.

> Lions, Chargers and Bengals: 0 super bowls is zero super bowls

The Lions are 4-1 championships, the Chargers 1-1, the Bengals 0-1 and the Saints 1-0

The Browns aren’t even fun to make fun of tbqh

Look how good the refs have always been for the Packers. They're the classic story, the golden boys.

A case for a relegation system.

I'm a Broncosfag and I keep using them to tell people that it could be much worse this year

Same as a Jags fan. Jags are getting a push this year as a token "parity" case, so the NFL has a team to point at to demonstrate that "we're impartial, look, a formerly shitty team had a good year!"

Next year the Jags will go back to 3-13 because gotta keep the Big Market Teams strong.