What makes the Aussie shitpost? Do they shitpost in real life?

What makes the Aussie shitpost? Do they shitpost in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnsNuc0do7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MKWYj5vRuEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnsNuc0do7Q

>le Aussie shitposting meme
Hello newfag. Aussies haven't been relevant for a while now.

>Do they shitpost in real life?

Yeah we do, there is a strong culture of banter in this country

no, don't be ridiculous
youtube.com/watch?v=MKWYj5vRuEA

this, they barely even ever make threads anymore. Now it's just 24/7 leaf bullshit instead.

Time to set the FUCKING record straight for you retards.

Alot of Australians cannot make threads, as we a literally banned from doing so. It obviously depends what fucking ISP your on, but due to the excessive amount of rule breaking threads that Australians posted, some of us (large majority) are banned from even making a new thread and posting.

At least once every month I get a ban for like 7 days because some cunt is posting retarded shit in my region, and it fucks up everyone else in the neighbourhood. It is quite fucking unfortunate as reading through threads and then seeing a great opportunity for a high level shitpost then getting a big fat ban slapped in your face really boils my buttocks.

this
australians are oppressed
pay reparations

Canadian Jorge the Sadposter has taken over, single-handedly making Canadians the biggest shitposters here. He makes EASTER? look mild

this news pleases me greatly

Imagine spending you entire life upside down.

That's not how space words, wog boy. It's the "northern" hemisphere which is actually upside down. The point of reference is from my standpoint, not yours.

This :(

What if there is no upside or down.

:'(

They need to lift the rangeban on Australians and replace it with one over Canada. Canada is a far greater evil than we could have ever imagined.

fuck this is true ey cunt. shits cucked as all hell like some fuck 'ead drongo without is smokos, know right?

Our lives are shitposts. We take ourselves and each other far less seriously than americunts and europoors do. Lighten up you sorry cunts

if your ancestors were convicts and you lived in a desert isolated thousands of kms away from the nearest civilized nation excluding new zealand, you'd shitpost too

Aussies are literally opressed, fuck the mods and fuck gookmoot

time to make some threads